Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) (64903 Views)

22year Old Female End SARS Protester Charged For Murder (photo) / Police Still Arresting And Killing Nigerians at Barracks,Surulere(Graphic Photo) / Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Ayo2004: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
righteousness666:
you are just being senseless I swear if those stupid people if there sit down and be drinking nice akanmu in their father house will there die wastely like that

instead of idiots should die because of rise in price of petrol there are doing stupid protest and there wouldn't heed to command why won't the police shoot them miu miu people if I see another news of people during because of their stupid protest I will just be laughing gringrin because what point are they trying to pose out here that the General should sponsor yahoo the more or what see let them die more I go just dey listen to news

I don't know if u are trying to be funny or something but you are a fool...so if your family member is going to work and is shot by stray bullets,you will laugh

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by mariahAngel(f): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/12/breaking-lagos-end-sars-protester-killed-in-surulere/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDXkCaIx36o

lymelyte:
But why can't the youth channel same energy used to watch bbn to demand for good governance, progress and development of nigeria? WHY?

Let it be known that, freedom comes with a cost..

If only it wouldn't cost them their freedom or lives. sad

Remember sometime ago when you asked that and I gave you that reply? Well, here lies your answer sad
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by harmony75: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
this man death pain me he was just at the holdup he was not protesting o God � � rest sir

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by 4dor: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Suprnova:
Nigeria lost her democracy 2015. We have animals leading us.

In as much as this government's handling of this issue is questionable. You're a despicable person for trying to rewrite history. Almost all administrations since independence can be blamed for their failure to stop extra judicial killings. Liars like you is one of the reasons why this country will never move forward.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/14/police-officer-given-15-years-2012-killing-fuel-subsidy-protester-and-wounding-others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Niseed(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
It's funny, I remember how our so called "celebrities" stood up in solidarity over George Floyd and how people couldn't breathe all of a sudden in Nigeria.

Now over 5 people and counting have died from the end sars protest and there's no uproar yet, no so called solidarity amongst these same set of celebs, they will only join the bandwagon when it has already gained momentum or do some stupid skits for views/comments
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Getintouch2004(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Completelife:
God help us

Greetings brothers and sisters, please i beg you in the name of God, help me with any financial assistance. For over a week now, I haven't been able to go out and hustle as a daily earner due to sickness. Little ones also affected by this with hunger and starvation. Any assistance I beg of you. I'm typing this from sick bed.

023 44 70492, GTBank
Samuel is the name.

You are very very stupid for dropping this nonsense here. Very very stupid.

3 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by goodheart02(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Ah ah, that belt too tight na.
Meanwhile, the protests has yielded the desired results, it's now time to retreat.
Make dem no over do am o, it's quickly getting to that point.

The belt should have been the first thing to be loosened before commencing IV insertion. That's to show u the caliber of professionals we have in this nation.

But I don't think it's time to call of the protest. A lot has to be achieved and this is the right time to address those issues with a peaceful protest and that's not a crime. #ResturctureNigeria #EndPoliceBrutality #Reviewourconstitution. Without these three things, we are going now where. Moreover the order to disband SARS could be audio just as in the past.

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by harmony75: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
seniormallam:
But must they use live ammunition?, we are protesting for incessant lost of lives by the police, yet they are killing more
there are rubber bullets I don't know why Nigerian police don't use rubber bullets � �

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
Suprnova:
Nigeria lost her democracy 2015. We have animals leading us.

All these hypocrites and liars! Condemn the killings just like others but don't spread deceit here like killings didn't take place up to 2015. In fact, the killings were more
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Sammyblaq(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
The Downing... More the protest.

It is written...
The full script is unfolding.

Undemocratic contraption

#EndNigeria.
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

Hoe low foe
how look riiii buuuu niiii eeee[s]
BoboNogoDie:

Hoe low foe
how look riiii buuuu niiii eeee[/s]
BoboNogoDie:

Hoe low foe
how look riiii buuuu niiii eeee
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ghostrye:

The only thing I can tell you is that you no wise

Lol. Mr Wise, why don't you show us your pictures with placards on the street? Anyone who listen to you and your likes is mumu
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
NoshakingGod:

So how am I stopping you from dying for #EndSARS

I have heard you

Now go and cook In the kitchen

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

Hoe low foe
hoe look riiii buuuu niiii eeee[s]
BoboNogoDie:

Hoe low foe
hoe loo riiii buuuu niiii eeee[/s]
BoboNogoDie:

Hoe low foe
hoe loo riiii buuuu niiii eeee
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by NoshakingGod(f): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Annie001:

Gladly
I am not a coward and foolish like you, we are protesting against police brutality, and it's still happening right on the spot and you here spewing thrash

Say me hi to my mother when you get over to the other side. Tell her I'm still missing her and unable to find someone to replace her

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
starbuck:
I love the way the government keeps falling into our traps and sadly to say, human life is involved cry cry, may God rest their souls. Amen

Why wouldn't you like some other people sacrificing their lives needlessly since they are not your family members? Trap my yansh

Sheriman:
I say this uprising will bring out the beast in us.. this uprising will bring out the beast in us.

You're already typing the beast in you on your phone now.
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ayo2004:

I don't know if u are trying to be funny or something but you are a fool...so if your family member is going to work and is shot by stray bullets,you will laugh
my family members won't be that stupid to join protest like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by ModestGal(f): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
mimimiles93:
More will die I swear.
No R.I.P for them. They are jobless and lazy youths who refuse to be productive. Reno and his likes pushing these lazy youths to their early grave will never step out to protest or send their family members to protest.
Lol, should I tell you how Northerners are lazy? The only thing an average Hausa woman knows how to do is how to buy Kayanmata for sexual purposes, to go to school is a problem for an average youth in your so called states.
Theres school feeding in the North, yet you don't put your children to school, and an average Hausa Graduate can not speak English, that is how lazy Northerners are

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Lorenzop: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
mimimiles93:
More will die I swear.
No R.I.P for them. They are jobless and lazy youths who refuse to be productive. Reno and his likes pushing these lazy youths to their early grave will never step out to protest or send their family members to protest.

It is you that will die, as you wish others death, may death visit you and your household first......a first class nincompoop you are

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
Oneeyesunday:
You see, most of this mofos pushing young ppl to enter the street and protest are either in London or in a foreign country pressing their keyboard, pushing young lads to go and die. The likes of Reno and co. It's so sad that most ppl don't think for themselves. Tufiakwa, I Neva chop finish make I go waste my life for somebody else to come and enjoy.
That is the reason why they should protest, those people in London are not feeling the heat, those people on the streets are the ones feeling the heat, it's not by force to comment ahn.

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sad thing is the man is not even parr of thr protests
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, should I tell you how Northerners are lazy? The only thing an average Hausa woman knows how to do is how to buy Kayanmata for sexual purposes, to go to school is a problem for an average youth in your so called states.
Theres school feeding in the North, yet you don't put your children to school, and an average Hausa Graduate can not speak English, that is how lazy Northerners are
Totally wrong, Hausa graduates are usually smart and the Hausa people are not lazy and also by insulting a whole tribe you have sunk to the level of who you are quoting and you have made yourself look like a true tribalist, and tribalism > racism.
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by ModestGal(f): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

I also wholeheartedly support moving SARS to Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Katsina, Kaduna, Yobe, Borno e.t.c
Exactly bro, its that simple, the Northerners are the problem of Nigeria, they are the one happy with the situation of the country, so it would be nice to move SARS to those states

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
Getintouch2004:

You are very very stupid for dropping this nonsense here. Very very stupid.
Calm blood na.
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
SegFault:

That is the reason why they should protest, those people in London are not feeling the heat, those people on the streets are the ones feeling the heat, it's not by force to comment ahn.

But you are commenting, right? Who told you that his opinion and yours should be the same? You saw the protests and killings as necessary and he didn't see it as necessary. Who told you that your opinion is the right one?
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Jeamillz2020(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
We should just split up, even if we have to kill ourselves later it won't be like those cows killing people up and down like it normal life
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by ModestGal(f): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
rotadeco27:

The solution to this is to part ways . It is clear that Nigeria is a wrong amalgamation of entirely different people.
Exactly, they don't want what an average Nigerian wants, they are always against the Youths of this Nation, they are the one that refused to go to school, they practice different laws in the North, and yet they want us to be part of them
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Thetruthshallse:
The protest has achieve it's aim. It's time Nigerian youths sheath their sword.

Many of the protesters don't even know that, how many of them are current? I saw them today still carrying placards saying #Endsars
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
maasoap:

But you are commenting, right? Who told you that his opinion and yours should be the same? You saw the protests and killings as necessary and he didn't see it as necessary. Who told you that your opinion is the right one?
Get off my mentions you blind sycophant, I won't quote you again, you are not the spokesperson for who I quoted so retreat to your corner, this is not about APC vs PDP this is about the change we asked for and the change we must get.

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
salt1:

I hope that you're not serious. Does it make sense that SARS is accused of violence and they respond with more violence?

Why not send SARS to the troubled North?

SARS have been disbanded, unless you want the entire Nigerian Police to be disbanded too.
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by brainhgeek(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Why are they still protesting? Is FG restarting SARS?
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
SegFault:

Get off my mentions you blind sycophant, I won't quote you again, you are not the spokesperson for who I quoted so retreat to your corner, this is not about APC vs PDP this is about the change we asked for and the change we must get.

I hope you got the message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.