Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) (44962 Views)

Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
undecided. tho life may be harsh at times,but suicide should never be an option...No be everybody wey dey Waka for road nai dey problem-free.......But na who talk him own come out nai be strong man via say many people go prefer to carry their problem follow body enter grave rather than to seek for help from another brother man

but I still dey talk am,say e dey good say make you talk wetin you dey pass through so that make others for fit help you because suicide no be option at allllllllllllllllll

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
so pathetic so sad! what a bad decision

pls turn to Christ now the saviour before it too late

JESUS IS LORD !!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Ketamine9000mg(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
RIP
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by whizpa(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
And that is how the devil won the battle upon his life.
If you commit suicide, you go straight to hell.
So says the holy book.

Minion, How far?!
Buhari Don pay una this month?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by bluefilm: 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
He used a very strong rope.

That's very thoughtful of him.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by bobbybrown007: 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
Did he nt leave any note on why he did that? or did he use some body money to play 2 odds
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by ayenale1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
Possible cause of suicide: woman betrayal, friend betrayal, he can't perform well with women, discovered he fathers another man's child/children, he borrowed some money from lapo etc and couldn't pay back or fulani castles ate his entire farm...
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Cumtroller: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
See as the idiot shit for body sef.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Sams4(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
Suicide is not the way out
In as much as I want to say... R.I.P
But one thing is certain.... Anyone who ended his/her life is absolutely heading towards.. INTERNAL DAMNATION
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Slurity(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
BUT WHY THST DESK IS STILL STANDING? IT DON'T LOOK LIKE A SUICIDE TO ME

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by bukkysam(f): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Naija is hot now ooooooo. Even devil nice pass our rulers in this part of the world. God no go shame his children
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Ketamine9000mg(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Pathetic!
So Unfortunate!
So unwise act to Do!
No Matter the Hardship or Challenges Hitting you on all sides, it is totally Uncomparable to Hell Fire!
Let no one Deceive you or Modify the truth!
Suicide is Self Murder!
Suicide is Straight to Hell Fire!!

No Matter your Situation Here! You are Far Betterof than those in Hell Fire Now!

When it seems the World is Falling on you, Turn to the JESUS! Burdens are Lifted at Calvary!!

You always make foolish comments in God's name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Completelife: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
chinchonglee:
When I was 14-22 i was thinking how pple who committed suicide are fools and idiots. But wen I became a full grown adult, I began to see reasons with dem, I began to see the real cause of heart attack and HBP. Mehn adulthood nor easy at all.

R.I.P man! Everywhere rough

Adulthood is purely about making/having money to meet up with economic demands. I mean money to meet up with any economic situation confronting you. Failure to do so, suicide thoughts could be crippling in looking at your situation. Although money may not be all but over 90% of people who committed is due to poverty especially in African land.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by dking123: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Cammo:
Looks like a carefully planned murder to me.
My brother, it looks more like murder than suicide.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by davosea(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Buhari why?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by segebase(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
booooooohari y
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by GeneralPula: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
This doesn’t look like a suicide at all..

Most people who commit suicide does it at hiding places, not an open place like a school..

2nd is, if it’s a suicide, the desk standing next to the dead body wouldn’t be standing firm. A suicidal would use his/her leg to scatter whatever that’s beneath..

Even the chairs didn’t shake at all..

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
If me I commit suicide, na d kyne alqueda own wey everything go scatter
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by mattmogan88: 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by bummyla(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
This looks like murder! No body fluid? No erection? Flies are not buzzing? Abeg this is homicide? Not suicide!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by czarr(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
How can you commit murder to yourself, that facebook blogger smoke?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
No yahoo boy will protest for end HUNGER now..baywatch them get an erection once its SARS and their mum gets orgism
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Wisestoner007(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
That man is mentally deranged,,,,,,,,how could I tie a rope on my neck for crying out loud...
It's not an easy feat
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Harddiskng(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is not suicide, this is premeditated murder. People that commit suicide by hanging, hang themselves away from every form of support to make sure its final.

Look at the desk beside him, anybody struggling for his life would use the desk to try to save his own life, when the pain of dying kicks in. As you can see no sign of struggle ie pushing the desk, or reaching for wall...

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
This shod be a murder case...so close to the desk the pains alone will force him to support himself by returning his legs back to the desk..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
OMA se O embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by wizdooarchy3(m): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
why did he urinate before dying �
� seems he wanted to change his mind
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Jah1: 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is Oxlade’s manager’s mother. They arrested her son and they slapped his mother at the police station.

#SARSMUSTEND

Why will you slap an old woman with grey hair cause she tried to ask why her son was unjustly taken!?? She wasn’t holding a gun, she didn’t pose any threat!
We have to #endpolicebrutality #endpoliceviolence !!! We cannot take this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fktaAsPndRg
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by RedBlood01: 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Pathetic!
So Unfortunate!
So unwise act to Do!
No Matter the Hardship or Challenges Hitting you on all sides, it is totally Uncomparable to Hell Fire!
Let no one Deceive you or Modify the truth!
Suicide is Self Murder!
Suicide is Straight to Hell Fire!!

No Matter your Situation Here! You are Far Betterof than those in Hell Fire Now!

When it seems the World is Falling on you, Turn to the JESUS! Burdens are Lifted at Calvary!!
SO IS THE MAN GOING TO HELL FIRE?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu / Wheat Flour Is A Dangerous Substitute For Garri, Amala And Pounded Yam. Dont Eat / Portable Blood Pressure Monitor for Home or Office Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.