Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) (45124 Views)

Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by criuze(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2020
there's time line between suicide and Nigerian youths

only the strong will continue
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by BennyDon: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2020
Suicide is criminal
You end up with the problem you think you ran from
It ends in eternal doom
Stop suicide
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Emmypure: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2020
they should arrest his dead body asap, take him to court if found guilty he should be sentenced to rest in pieces.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Mintum: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
West2019:
whosoever that take him or own life is going to hell fire that's wat my Bible tells me but if you doubt me try it
Where is it in the bible?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by West2019(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Mintum:

Where is it in the bible?
check dey book of
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Mintum: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
West2019:
check dey book of
Book of wetin grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by West2019(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Mintum:

Book of wetin grin
1st Corinthian's 3 vs 16to 17
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Vyntra(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Pathetic!
So Unfortunate!
So unwise act to Do!
No Matter the Hardship or Challenges Hitting you on all sides, it is totally Uncomparable to Hell Fire!
Let no one Deceive you or Modify the truth!
Suicide is Self Murder!
Suicide is Straight to Hell Fire!!

No Matter your Situation Here! You are Far Betterof than those in Hell Fire Now!

When it seems the World is Falling on you, Turn to the JESUS! Burdens are Lifted at Calvary!!

show me a single verse where suicide is condemned in the bible...all ye men,twisting the words of the good book,is it not better for a man to end his life than to become a nuisance to the society....i have seen some of your posts,you are a covenant university alumni,no wonder. most of you ve no idea the kind of hell people go through,just give thanks to God that you were privileged enough not to be caught by the reins of suicide
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by zedman1(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2020
chinchonglee:
When I was 14-22, i was thinking how pple who committed suicide are fools and idiots. But wen I became a full grown adult, I began to see reasons with dem, I began to see the real cause of heart attack and HBP. Mehn adulthood nor easy at all.

R.I.P man! Everywhere rough
Exactly, I used to have same thoughts too when I was way much younger until three incidents happened and it changed my thoughts about being judgmental towards people who suffer depression or commit suicide.
1* When we were around 12 years, a friend of ours hanged himself. I just couldn't figure out why. Trust me, it wasn't murder.
2* My uncle who was a Pastor, one who would reject drugs when he was sick claiming he received devine healing from God's angels, despite pleading from my mom, a medical personnel, who tried and even succeeded at some points to convince him to seek medical help. He woke up suddenly one day and drank a poisonous liquid. He died. I couldn't understand why someone who gave much words of encouragement could turn around and be a huge source of discouragement at the time.
3* Finally it was me. In 2012, during my service year, I fell into depression. I didn't know and till date I don't know what caused it. NOTHING in this world made sense to me anymore. Everything became so dark and meaningless including life. No, I wasn't broke, I just don't know what happened. It was at that point I started drinking and surprisingly alcohol faded that feeling gradually until it disappeared permanently. Don't get me wrong, I never became a drunk but I drank occasionally. Now I don't even know if I drink anymore. Isn't been about 2 months since my last 2 bottles.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 7:06am On Oct 14, 2020
zedman1:
Exactly, I used to have same thoughts too when I was way much younger until three incidents happened and it changed my thoughts about being judgmental towards people who suffer depression or commit suicide.
1* When we were around 12 years, a friend of ours hanged himself. I just couldn't figure out why. Trust me, it wasn't murder.
2* My uncle who was a Pastor, one who would reject drugs when he was sick claiming he receives devine healing from God's angels, despite pleading from my mom, a medical personnel, who tried and even succeeded at some points to convince him to seek medical help woke up suddenly one day and drank a poisonous liquid. He died. I couldn't understand why someone who gave much words of encouragement could turn around and be a huge source of discouragement at the time.
3* Finally it was me. In 2012, during my service year, I fell into depression. I didn't know and till date I don't know what caused it. NOTHING in this world made sense to me anymore. Everything became so dark and meaningless including life. No, I wasn't broke, I just don't know what happened. It was at that point I started drinking and surprisingly alcohol faded that feeling gradually until it disappeared permanently. Don't get me wrong, I never became a drunk but I drank occasionally. Now I don't even know if I drink anymore. Isn't been about 2 months since my last 2 bottles.
I like ur tale man. 10nk God u overcame urs.
But life no easy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death / JSS Student Who Took 10 Tablets Of Tramadol Dies In Abia / Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.