Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) (44914 Views)

Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 4:56am On Oct 13, 2020
This is murder and not suicide
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 5:28am On Oct 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Pathetic!
So Unfortunate!
So unwise act to Do!
No Matter the Hardship or Challenges Hitting you on all sides, it is totally Uncomparable to Hell Fire!
Let no one Deceive you or Modify the truth!
Suicide is Self Murder!
Suicide is Straight to Hell Fire!!

No Matter your Situation Here! You are Far Betterof than those in Hell Fire Now!

When it seems the World is Falling on you, Turn to the JESUS! Burdens are Lifted at Calvary!!
mr. Righteous you are still living out there in the Lalaland. I dont like the way u hyper-preach the mention of hellfire. Pls change ur words..
Let ur sermons be not of excess threats of hellfire-hellfire.. Haaba! What is is nah??

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by apstpaulg(m): 5:34am On Oct 13, 2020
Really pathetic story and man behind the story...
Pls, to all those contemplating sucide mission, "STOP, THINK THIS OUT, U NEVER BROUGHT UR SELF TO THIS EARTH, THINK AGAIN, THERE MUST HAVE BEEN A DIVINE ENTITY (GOD) FOR MY BEING ON EARTH, & THAT GOD MUST CARE ABOUT MY EXISTENCE." If it's due to hardship, learn to connect more to God, also, seek prayer from clergy men who have had experienced hardship b4 going into ministry of the gospel, and counselling from motivational speakers who have also gone tru d wilderness of pain & out. They'll be well equipped with extensive knowledge to talk u into seing a reason to stay alive.
REMEMBER, PATIENCE IS GOLDEN.
DO NOT TAKE (LIFE) THAT WHICH U CAN NOT GIVE.
FOR POSTERITY SAKE, STAY ALIVE!

For counsel & prayer, call...

Apostle Paul Eshiet
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by West2019(m): 5:42am On Oct 13, 2020
chinchonglee:
When I was 14-22, i was thinking how pple who committed suicide are fools and idiots. But wen I became a full grown adult, I began to see reasons with dem, I began to see the real cause of heart attack and HBP. Mehn adulthood nor easy at all.

R.I.P man! Everywhere rough
is not going to rip .is going to hell fire if you doubt me try it
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by bumitef26: 5:55am On Oct 13, 2020
This person was killed.... Didn't anyone see it
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 6:00am On Oct 13, 2020
West2019:
And who do you think you are
Heaven's undisputable judge

U re nothing but a yearning clown

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Mintum: 6:16am On Oct 13, 2020
heendrix:
This life is just so funny

Some group are created to suffer here on earth n beyond and Vice versa..... who created this system and why
Very important question.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Mintum: 6:18am On Oct 13, 2020
West2019:
Are you the one that put him in the fire?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Cammo: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
Jack005:
I was expecting to see this trash. Every suicide is a planned murder to you I too know detectives..Ndiara!!
[/s]

You sound dumb. Someone planning to commit suicide would most likely enter his house and probably shut his door, not go to a local school with no doors and windows where passersby would see him. Have some sense.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 6:44am On Oct 13, 2020
mujibson:
I still don't understand what the Facebook poster meant by " the repercussion of evil is evil". Did he mean to say the repercussion of being a NIGERIAN (EVIL) is SUICIDE (EVIL)?

Well as it is, if your father is a Politician, Police officer or SARS, you have to be very prayerful because normally, E NO SUPPOSE BETTER FOR YOU.

The poster felt like speaking English only that he ended up speaking gibberish.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by sevenhundred(m): 6:47am On Oct 13, 2020
Haykins2115:
Pls no matter how hard what you're facing right now is,pls always remember that suicide is not an option
Suicide is an option if you can not unriddled misery of life, rather than becoming a problem to the society.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by gulfer: 6:49am On Oct 13, 2020
RIP man, no one understood what you were going through cry cry cry cry
@OP, did you say International school
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by olabode621: 6:58am On Oct 13, 2020
killing ur self is not d best solution,,, Rip.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Bigpat: 6:59am On Oct 13, 2020
sevenhundred:
Suicide is an option if you can not unriddled misery of life, rather than becoming a problem to the society.
sevenhundred:
mujibson:
I still don't understand what the Facebook poster meant by " the repercussion of evil is evil". Did he mean to say the repercussion of being a NIGERIAN (EVIL) is SUICIDE (EVIL)?

Well as it is, if your father is a Politician, Police officer or SARS, you have to be very prayerful because normally, E NO SUPPOSE BETTER FOR YOU.

But how come your father is non of this & your life still bend, maybe your great great grand ancestors were either of these, do your research, you are not prayerful, perhaps you are not even a sinner. Dan iska
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by carls003(m): 7:16am On Oct 13, 2020
I suspect foul play here. How can this man hang himself and still have one of his slippers on? Didn't he struggle? Why are the desks well arranged, didn't he struggle? It beats my imagination that he died [b][/b] PEACEFUL ON THE ROPE �
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by juniormod: 7:18am On Oct 13, 2020
heendrix:
This life is just so funny

Some group are created to suffer here on earth n beyond and Vice versa..... who created this system and why
This is deep, sometimes you think what is the essence of existence when all will still end in tears, anguish and sadness, the world is never balanced at all.
Sometimes I do think of ending it all but, I just have to hold on till the right time.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Awoo88: 7:29am On Oct 13, 2020
What will make a person contemplate suicide?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by poweredcom(m): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2020
Bye bye man your own don better to leave dis wicked world
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Shadysen: 7:40am On Oct 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Pathetic!
So Unfortunate!
So unwise act to Do!
No Matter the Hardship or ssed Hitting you on all sides, it is totally Uncomtevparable to Hell Fire
Suicide is Self Murder!

No Matter your Situation Here! You are Far Betterof than those in Hell Fire Now!

When it seems the World is Falling on you, Turn to the JESUS! Burdens are Lifted at Calvary!!
Thanks this your write up relief me, I am also depressed right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 7:51am On Oct 13, 2020
Shadysen:
Thanks this your write up relief me, I am also depressed right now.

My Brother don't allow it !
Pick up the Bible ( open the book of Job) and Read it!
If you have got good Worship songs !play them in your Ears..

Depression is the absence of Joy! Original Joy is the Joy that God gives.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by FBACCOUNT: 7:53am On Oct 13, 2020
FAIRLY USED AIR CONDITION IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE

PRODUCT-LG
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2020
mujibson:

What of a person whose father is an armed robber,kidnapper,ritualist or rapist?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2020
I tried to commit suicide the day I failed law school, I'm thinking what I did wrong that I wasn't call to the bar, I've done my best, my parents spend alot of money on money just to pass, the stress I went through, so many struggles, I was sick, the up and down, I don't know how to confront my father, so many people came late before me and pass and leave me behind, I don't know the offence I committed, but I live things in the hands of Almighty God.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by HBB1(m): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Pathetic!
So Unfortunate!
So unwise act to Do!
No Matter the Hardship or Challenges Hitting you on all sides, it is totally Uncomparable to Hell Fire!
Suicide is Self Murder!

So if someone loses his mind ( I mean has run totally mad), then jumps off a bridge in that state, his Spirit goes to Hell Fire?

Watcher of the Pearly Gates!
Keeper of the Book of Life!
Court Clerk of Judgement Day...!

Sorry O!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2020
He may HV been murdered now
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by spiceadole: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2020
chinchonglee:
When I was 14-22, i was thinking how pple who committed suicide are fools and idiots. But wen I became a full grown adult, I began to see reasons with dem, I began to see the real cause of heart attack and HBP. Mehn adulthood nor easy at all.

R.I.P man! Everywhere rough

Mine is the opposite.
When I was growing up,I contemplated suicide on 2 occasions..In secondary school & in the university.

Adulthood(post graduation) has been kind to me.
Suicide is never an option
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Otunski: 9:21am On Oct 13, 2020
Buhari's incompetence and misrule is driving people to the edge. May God help. RIP to the dead!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2020
spiceadole:

Mine is the opposite.
When I was growing up,I contemplated suicide on 2 occasions..In secondary school & in the university.

Adulthood(post graduation) has been kind to me.
Suicide is never an option
ok.. maybe u are an exception.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by emiright(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2020
brother next time you better think twice
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2020
I used to think that only mad people commit suicide and that nothing in this life can make me think of suicide, until someone tried to blackmail me, then, thoughts of suicide flooded my mind. Thank God I didn't succumb to it. You never know what some people are passing through.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2020
MasterDreamz:
Though death is not the end; probably not the solution too, but he's brave nonetheless.
May he find laughter in the beyond and the mercy of the supreme.

I consider cutting my wrist too but I'm building courage still.
Abegiio,
Leave your wrist alone please.
Don't worry, you will soon be wearing some expensive Rolex wrist watches on your wrists.
PLEASE, NEVER GIVE UP.
The future is bright for you.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by West2019(m): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2020
Mintum:

Are you the one that put him in the fire?
whosoever that take him or own life is going to hell fire that's wat my Bible tells me but if you doubt me try it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding / Buhari Signs White Paper That Bars Public Doctors From Owning Private Hospitals / China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.