Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government (35652 Views)

Police Refutes Senator Sani's Claims, Say No EndSARS protester In Detention / #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) / Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by tot(f): 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

419, sar, police brutality is as result of the moral corruption of the youth.

if the youths are law abiding, there wont be 419, sar or police brutality

Moral corruption of the YOUTHS?! I laugh in spanish.
Your type will conveniently keep silent about the governor stuffing dollars in his babaringa. Continue your delusion. Dropping daft comments all over the place.

4 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by dammie4j(m): 12:09am On Oct 13, 2020
eejo:
I pity Nigerians travelling by road after this protest. Armed Robbers have been dancing since the dissolution of SARS. I will only use flight anytime am in Nigeria.
Get the Bleep outta Nigeria and never return again. Ass hole.

3 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by ibedun: 12:12am On Oct 13, 2020
tollyboy5:
sad cover up stories! The police are not ready to bring guilty police to book. I'll search for the dead police to confirm .

Oloriburuku omoale!!!! You will be shot!
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by tot(f): 12:13am On Oct 13, 2020
eejo:
I pity Nigerians travelling by road after this protest. Armed Robbers have been dancing since the dissolution of SARS. I will only use flight anytime am in Nigeria.

You are not in Nigeria but you know that armed robbers have been dancing since SARS dissolution, next you will tell us the number of bullets armed robbers plan to use. Mschew.

7 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by medolab90(m): 12:19am On Oct 13, 2020
ibedun:

Oloriburuku omoale!!!! You will be shot!

I just went through your comments and I have nothing to say than shame on you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by miketayo(m): 1:05am On Oct 13, 2020
Thinkfree:
at least he can tell his grandchildren that he sacrificed his leg for meaningless protest organized and sponsored by drug dealers, Yahoo boys and kidnappers.

Your life is meaningless

2 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by miketayo(m): 1:08am On Oct 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:

If you are telling me that government is lying then show me your own evidence to prove them wrong.
You were there?
You live in Surulere?
You were one of the victims?
You were one of the perpetrators?
Don't just tell me it's a lie...

Wat evidence have they showed you? You would rather believe a gov that has been lying since 1960, I know you are benefitting from them one way or the other illegally

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by uuzba(m): 1:19am On Oct 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

So who made them morally corrupt? Where did they learn it?
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by jidobaba(m): 1:40am On Oct 13, 2020
RIP to the dead but the truth will out. Trigger happy policemen with a god complex! This won't even pass as friendly fire.
P.S. I understand that the Governor will go with the official information given, but in this age of social media his handlers can do a little better.

https://mobile.twitter.com/briticoyemo/status/1315695950896209920
https://mobile.twitter.com/YemieFASH/status/1315737229059395586
https://mobile.twitter.com/dj_muth/status/1315739191628754944

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Dvea(f): 2:08am On Oct 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You know man, you annoy me beyond words. I will guess that you and every other person in support of these people are either sons of rich people, rich on their own, got connection, or have never been brutalized by these men. Now I am not saying that sars is all bad, all I am saying is the rotten egg has spoilt the crate. Listen you see these protests, not one yahoo boy came out... not one, those who are out there are the innocent youths that have suffered in the hands of these illiterate police squad. What is a yahoo boys concern with the protest, when they catch them they know how to settle themselves. So when you say that youths are being stupid to protest, you and every other person not in support is either an evil spirit who doesn't want to see the success of the ordinary youth struggling his way to success. Or else you are a tyrant, dictator, narcissist, and an outright heartless person who derives joy in seeing young men trying to rise, fall. Either way you will see karma, maybe not today, but definitely someday.

Nigerians have been undermined for too long, if the youths stay quiet they call them lazy, if they peacefully come out they call them hoodlums. Do you see that they have trapped us all in a shell of nothingness, expecting us to remain slaves in our own land. Are you not tired of injustice, lies, robbery, tyranny and more. You call the youth Yahoo boys and criminals, those who sit up what are they. But I tell you and all your fellow supporters of the subdued youths, You can push a person to the wall but one day they will bounce back and bring you down. Don't think you are safe in your wonderful job and foreign location. The God who Nigerians call on each day, is never asleep and be it here or in the other life, every sin will be punished. I rest my case.

6 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by mamajaz(f): 2:21am On Oct 13, 2020
docjeph:
You go use flight go your village abi u no get village?

Leave am. Edo line nah him hin go use.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Debbietiyan(f): 2:31am On Oct 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Which one killed in Surulere?

Is it that you can't read or you have comprehension problem?

His name was Ikechukwu, he was hit by SARS stray bullet in Surulere. A young woman was also killed.

Don't believe anything the Government tells you

7 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by ThatFairGuy1: 2:37am On Oct 13, 2020
eejo:
Majority of those protesters were criminals.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by LostAddict1: 2:46am On Oct 13, 2020
jethro2013:
He was unarmed,he led his team down there..

A man from his team was wielding an AK and tried to shoot but spiraled out of control and shot your guy.

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by psalmylee(m): 2:49am On Oct 13, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Let the protest end. Youth voices has been heard
Yoruba Muslim spotted
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by jaxxy(m): 2:56am On Oct 13, 2020
tollyboy5:

These are pure lies! So they got into a police station and no police could shoot!
Where is the body of the officer that died?
Are you a slowpoke.
What about those they came to rescue? Since police couldn't not shoot them did they save the kidnappers?
If they could not save the kidnappers what happened why were they not gun downed

They said there was an incident at the police station. That shud be confirmed 1st to authenticate the what exactly happened in surulere bt I will advise sanwolu not to get his info from just the police bt other witnesses in that vicinity.

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by obiekunie2: 3:04am On Oct 13, 2020
jethro2013:
He was unarmed,he led his team down there..

what of the person wey dey him back??

na firewood him carry??

them say an officer cocked his gun and mistakenly shot a standby observer, an officer on the leg and another officer in the stomach.

He want to kill un-armed protesters as he is used to killing un-armed civilians but he ended up killing his colleagues also.

go google "alusi-iyi" cheesy
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by obiekunie2: 3:09am On Oct 13, 2020
eejo:
[s]You must be stupid and untrained child do you think am working under N power. Currently am working for one the best organization in the world and am not in Nigeria. Kogi State is my State and I can tell you SARS have foiled many Armed Robbery attack on Lokoja- Okene road. lastly, It is your Family that will die not mine Amin.[/s]

na so!

u should av said best organisation under the planet earth and beyond!

SARS STOPPED ARMED ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING ON LOKOJA - OKENE CUM ABUJA ROAD!

indeed!

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by 3Ceagle(m): 3:18am On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Honestly

May God protect us from what this dumb yoots have caused us o

You might be the dumb one at the end. We have had different police tactical unit over they years. Simply disband this unit recruit and train a new set of educated personnel well remunerated and with insurance cover and see what will happen. We can always change things when need arises. Right now it makes sense to disband SARS. The last time I called the police hotline here in Lagos, it was the RRS that responded.

5 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:23am On Oct 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

if these people are morally clean, were brought up well by their parent and schools, they wont be doing yahoo yahoo

stop giving excuses for crime

As long as you don't create jobs, you are creating room for crime to thrive. This is not an excuse for crime. Creating jobs in Mass is the best and fastest route to curb crime.

Stop giving excuses for bad governance.

5 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by tollyboy5(m): 3:40am On Oct 13, 2020
ibedun:

Emi abeni Oloriburuku omoale ni mi !!!! I will be shot!
Pelé o! Mr solui, special adviser 2 dpo . e kuku ri ise sé. BMC jatiti. Alaini itiju undecided . we stand with masses first b4 confirming what government say. But you believe govt once!

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by duduade: 4:03am On Oct 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Which one killed in Surulere?

Is it that you can't read or you have comprehension problem?

Is that you are blind or what

YOU ARE Part of the people definitely aiding the deteriorating rate of Nigeria and you and your cohorts will never succeed Amen

Our freedom is here

Take it or leave it

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by riczy(m): 4:40am On Oct 13, 2020
The end SARS charade has been used to mask other bedevilling issues

2 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by gnykelly(m): 4:57am On Oct 13, 2020
eejo:

armed robbers will only strip you of your belongings if you cooperate. SARS will emotionally torture you and threatened to kill you. I w prefer the robbers

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by streetzdreamz(m): 5:33am On Oct 13, 2020
Dvea:

You know man, you annoy me beyond words. I will guess that you and every other person in support of these people are either sons of rich people, rich on their own, got connection, or have never been brutalized by these men. Now I am not saying that sars is all bad, all I am saying is the rotten egg has spoilt the crate. Listen you see these protests, not one yahoo boy came out... not one, those who are out there are the innocent youths that have suffered in the hands of these illiterate police squad. What is a yahoo boys concern with the protest, when they catch them they know how to settle themselves. So when you say that youths are being stupid to protest, you and every other person not in support is either an evil spirit who doesn't want to see the success of the ordinary youth struggling his way to success. Or else you are a tyrant, dictator, narcissist, and an outright heartless person who derives joy in seeing young men trying to rise, fall. Either way you will see karma, maybe not today, but definitely someday.

Nigerians have been undermined for too long, if the youths stay quiet they call them lazy, if they peacefully come out they call them hoodlums. Do you see that they have trapped us all in a shell of nothingness, expecting us to remain slaves in our own land. Are you not tired of injustice, lies, robbery, tyranny and more. You call the youth Yahoo boys and criminals, those who sit up what are they. But I tell you and all your fellow supporters of the subdued youths, You can push a person to the wall but one day they will bounce back and bring you down. Don't think you are safe in your wonderful job and foreign location. The God who Nigerians call on each day, is never asleep and be it here or in the other life, every sin will be punished. I rest my case.
God bless you, I've read so many annoying comments from supposed humans here,and I must say we are our own problem, humanity has gone to the dogs and some people would blindly defend an atrocity rather than speak out against it,their gain or pleasure from it I'll never know,I sincerely hope they get paid with their own coin someday.

2 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by olanrewaju49127: 5:38am On Oct 13, 2020
make una dey hat there, we continue today. toll gate, airfield and Alausa outage! una go hear verb by army
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Kingrefreshed: 5:50am On Oct 13, 2020
manuel4real:
#EndBUHARI

That's what we need to end next
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by roselynbas(f): 5:52am On Oct 13, 2020
eejo:

Figures! You are obviously not in naija to see what is happening that's why you can say that. Who told you that it's SARS that help on the road. It's MOPOL. Hear it again, it's MOPOL. I have never seen SARS come to anyone's rescue except to extort money from people with their jerry curled hair. #ENDSARS joor!
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by bluecircle470: 5:59am On Oct 13, 2020
tollyboy5:

These are pure lies! So they got into a police station and no police could shoot!
Where is the body of the officer that died?
Are you a slowpoke.
What about those they came to rescue? Since police couldn't not shoot them did they save the kidnappers?
If they could not save the kidnappers what happened why were they not gun downed

Shut up Mumu, i live around that side and i can tell you 100% that no1 was killed by the police. It was a false report but later we were told the truth.

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by MrTosin01: 6:04am On Oct 13, 2020
What about those being dragged and beaten mercilessly by the rogues called police. I saw a video where they were beaten a lady without an iota of caution in their faces.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Okoroawusa: 6:08am On Oct 13, 2020
Debbietiyan:

His name was Ikechukwu, he was hit by SARS stray bullet in Surulere. A young woman was also killed.

Don't believe anything the Government tells you
He was not a protester. He was hit with a stray bullet as well as a young women.
Now the police n the hoodlums are trading blames whose bullet hit the man n the woman. Also a police man was killed. Who killed him?
I am not holding brief for the police but for Lagos State governor to outrightly come out to defend the police on this one then they have done their findings especially now that everyone is behind the #ENDSARS protest.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by cardoctor(m): 6:15am On Oct 13, 2020
Everyone has their own version of this story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls / Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter / Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.