Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government (35645 Views)

Police Refutes Senator Sani's Claims, Say No EndSARS protester In Detention / #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) / Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

That is crime of greed, not crime out of necessity that pushes people into the dark side and kill their integrity.

That necessity fight is Paramount.

A crime is a crime and a morally bankrupt person does crime.

So you think this crime of greed as you called it cant destroy what someone has built.

So you think greed cant destroy a person's reputation and integrity?
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by ibedun: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
tollyboy5:

I dey akure futa area wen u reach mention me I go com meet or u wait till I get to Lagos.

Akure too far na. I want to deal with your ffck up today today! Ok a vulture is a patient bird, when are you coming to Lagos? Anu awon to bi e se mi!
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by RexTramadol1: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
LostAddict1:

You see why you are deluded, the police opened fire on the protesters you dimwit. In the first place, why would the police be armed with an assault rifle meant for war instead of a pistol? Oga if you are part of the rotten government change and stop defending nonsense.

Your choice of language clearly shows your upbringing

Fortunately, I’m not the root cause of your misfortune and desperation

A Pistol can’t kill right?
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

A crime is a crime and a morally bankrupt person does crime.

So you think this crime of greed as you called it cant destroy what someone has built.

So you think greed cant destroy a person's reputation and integrity?

There is a set who can be satisfied with what they have and will not risk jeopardizing their lives if they are not forced to crime because of necessity.

We have thieves breaking into people's houses to feed. If they are not hungry, there is automatically less crime.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

There is a set who can be satisfied with what they have and will not risk jeopardizing their lives if they are not forced to crime because of necessity.

We have thieves breaking into people's houses to feed. If they are not hungry, there is automatically less crime.

I believe you have turn upside down the foundation of morality.

It is important to know that taking what does not belong to you is a crime.

No human of integrity will steal what belongs to others to satify his wants.

You have this believe that lack of wants makes people become criminals and that is a lie.

There are people living in the villages without the basic of life but their environment have less crime.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I believe you have turn upside down the foundation of morality.

It is important to know that taking what does not belong to you is a crime.

No human of integrity will steal what belongs to others to satify his wants.

You have this believe that lack of wants makes people become criminals and that is a lie.

There are people living in the villages without the basic of life but their environment have less crime.

A wise man once said, "A hungry man is an angry man."

Another said, "He who builds the City without first building the man, builds the City in vain."

Reflect on these.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

A wise man once said, "A hungry man is an angry man."

Another said, "He who builds the City without first building the man, builds the City in vain."

Reflect on these.

The wise man an Hungry man is an angry man but he didn't say an Hungry man is a thief.

While the second sayings was talking about the character of the man.

If you build a city and forget to build the character of the man, you are building the city in vain.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The wise man an Hungry man is an angry man but he didn't say an Hungry man is a thief.

While the second sayings was talking about the character of the man.

If you build a city and forget to build the character of the man, you are building the city in vain.

It is written in black and white. Build the man first then build the city.

Neglecting the development of people and focusing on the city is a waste because of vices that will emanate from it.

Amaechi once complained of people still rail metals.

If those people had what they need, they won't go destroying the rails to survive.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by tollyboy5(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
ibedun:

Akure too far na. I want to deal with your ffck up today today! Ok a vulture is a patient bird, when are you coming to Lagos? Anu awon to bi e se mi!
cheesy cheesy cheesy see this one o! I make sure sey I message wen I reach Lagos. U no gas com my house. I go give my home town address.
Come to epe , take bike to igboye just ask of oluwo of igboye them go show u eim house. Tell them sey na tola ur friend u dey find.
You think sey I be awori?
No tell anybody if u dey com. Because I no like nonsense. Maybe after then you no go follow ijebu man talk nonsense 4 your life again.1diot!
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by ibedun: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
tollyboy5:

cheesy cheesy cheesy see this one o! I make sure sey I message wen I reach Lagos. U no gas com my house. I go give my home town address.
Come to epe , take bike to igboye just ask of oluwo of igboye them go show u eim house. Tell them sey na tola ur friend u dey find.
You think sey I be awori?
No tell anybody if u dey com. Because I no like nonsense. Maybe after then you no go follow ijebu man talk nonsense 4 your life again.1diot!

You still dey live for your papa house? So I was talking to a kid still fed at home. Abeg!!! No wonder you have been talking rubbish since. Go and play with your mates!
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by tollyboy5(m): 12:58am On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

You still dey live for your papa house? So I was talking to a kid still fed at home. Abeg!!! No wonder you have been talking rubbish since. Go and play with your mates!
I be Lagos boy my house plenty! Com akure na only me dey.
I think sey u get mind ni. Na bante go end your Mata. Just drop your name and surname with mothers name. I go bring you here, u no go need transport.
I promise !
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by ibedun: 1:40am On Oct 14, 2020
tollyboy5:

I be Lagos boy my house plenty! Com akure na only me dey.
I think sey u get mind ni. Na bante go end your Mata. Just drop your name and surname with mothers name. I go bring you here, u no go need transport.
I promise !

Go home and collect your pocket money idiat. I will rather converse with your father.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by tollyboy5(m): 1:45am On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

Go home and collect your pocket money idiat. I will rather converse with your father.
Oh! You old cargo. Stop your rubbish excuse and get lost. Alaini nkan sé
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by ibedun: 1:49am On Oct 14, 2020
tollyboy5:

Small pickin I said go and play with your mates!
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by ibedun: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2020
tollyboy5:

Call me when you get to Lagos ooo! I have to make an example of you. I am on your case and you will NOT go unpunished!
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by tollyboy5(m): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

Call me when you get to Lagos ooo! I have to make an example of you. I am on your case and you will NOT go unpunished!
I will definately call you. If you like tell the world you're coming Epe. grin u no sabi anything ajayi the traveler I won't say anything online to tarnish my family image. grin
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Dvea(f): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I don't care if i annoyed you.

You are not truthful, if you say yahoo boys arent part of the protest.

We have a bad reputation abroad, every dam youth are doing yahoo yahoo, so you can't deny it.

Yes, there are some criminal officers among sar but you can't also deny the amount of youths doing yahoo yahoo and tarnishing the image of Nigeria abroad.

If your aim is to end Sar, the youth should also end yahoo yahoo.

Why are youths into yahoo... because the government forgot them. You are outside this country today because you have the opportunity to. Millions of these boys you see doing Yahoo only wanted one quarter of the opportunity you have now but no one gave them. So if you are angry at these youths be angry at the government and the whole country. Nigerian youths deserve to win this fight because they have been subject for too long. Don't get me wrong I stand with your idea of ending fraud but understand that that is a fight for tomorrow. Today I stand with the youths and I pray for their success. One thing I've learned about my country men is that they are relentless and intelligent give them a stick and they will build a bridge with it. The issue is they have never even been allowed to see. If they have been blinded so much by the greed of those in power what do you expect from them. Of course they will walk in darkness.

Trust me I know how it feels to loose opportunities because I'm Nigerian. And i also know how it feels to be belittled even in my own country. So as i said today's fight is not for the yahoo boys. First give Nigerian youths their voice and their sights and then they will walk away from darkness.

But if you can't still understand that then I dare to say you are not a Nigerian youth.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Dvea(f): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I don't care if i annoyed you.

You are not truthful, if you say yahoo boys arent part of the protest.

We have a bad reputation abroad, every dam youth are doing yahoo yahoo, so you can't deny it.

Yes, there are some criminal officers among sar but you can't also deny the amount of youths doing yahoo yahoo and tarnishing the image of Nigeria abroad.

If your aim is to end Sar, the youth should also end yahoo yahoo.

Oh and one more thing... u lie not all youths are into fraud. I'm a youth and I make genuine money. Actually i can tell you that there are more genuine hard-working youths in Nigerian than there are fraudsters. Its just that the rotten eggs have a more offensive smell. I am in a society in church that regulalry says... there are no bad members just bad officials. And i believe that. Dont judge a basket of oranges based on a few sour ones instead question the tree.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dvea:

Oh and one more thing... u lie not all youths are into fraud. I'm a youth and I make genuine money. Actually i can tell you that there are more genuine hard-working youths in Nigerian than there are fraudsters. Its just that the rotten eggs have a more offensive smell. I am in a society in church that regulalry says... there are no bad members just bad officials. And i believe that. Dont judge a basket of oranges based on a few sour ones instead question the tree.

That is what most of you continue to say, there are more genuine Nigerians hard working Nigerians than fraudsters.

Lets use nairaland for instance, the amount of fraud that goes on here makes people not trust other people here.

Can you even buys goods on Instagram without been nervous.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dvea:

Why are youths into yahoo... because the government forgot them. You are outside this country today because you have the opportunity to. Millions of these boys you see doing Yahoo only wanted one quarter of the opportunity you have now but no one gave them. So if you are angry at these youths be angry at the government and the whole country. Nigerian youths deserve to win this fight because they have been subject for too long. Don't get me wrong I stand with your idea of ending fraud but understand that that is a fight for tomorrow. Today I stand with the youths and I pray for their success. One thing I've learned about my country men is that they are relentless and intelligent give them a stick and they will build a bridge with it. The issue is they have never even been allowed to see. If they have been blinded so much by the greed of those in power what do you expect from them. Of course they will walk in darkness.

Trust me I know how it feels to loose opportunities because I'm Nigerian. And i also know how it feels to be belittled even in my own country. So as i said today's fight is not for the yahoo boys. First give Nigerian youths their voice and their sights and then they will walk away from darkness.

But if you can't still understand that then I dare to say you are not a Nigerian youth.

So if Nigerian government dont provide jobs then people should go into crimes.

How come abroad too Nigerians are also doing fraud, are you going to also blame the Nigerian government for that?

The fight against fraud is today, you can't leave the fight against SAR and not protest against Yahoo Yahoo because even if they change sar to millions of names, they wil still catch those online criminals.

Reduce crimes and police harrassment will stop
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Dvea(f): 2:41am On Oct 15, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

How come abroad too Nigerians are also doing fraud, are you going to also blame the Nigerian government for that?

The fight against fraud is today, you can't leave the fight against SAR and not protest against Yahoo Yahoo because even if they change sar to millions of names, they wil still catch those online criminals.

You know what I have realized with you, your hate for Nigerian youths is greater than your ability to constructively reason. You say that all Nigerian youths are into yahoo. Are you not a Nigerian youth? Are you doing yahoo? If you are not, what makes you think there are not others who are genuine. But you know what worries me more than your hate for Nigerian youths, it the fact that it is people like you that end up with political positions in future and with this mentality you will never be able to help your country men. No you see only the bad and rather than finding ways to solve it you punish the masses for the sins of a few. Let me ask you, the three brothers that were killed by sars because they looked fine, dressed well, drove fine cars and sorts what will you call that. Before you call them yahoo boys, they were not, they were genuine graduates who worked overseas, came back for the holidays, went out town, met the creatures called sars and were shot because they didn't understand why they were being harassed.

Let me tell you the story of the Nigerian youths, since clearly you don't know it.

Take a kindergarten class for instance. Children who are young, vibrant, energetic, and prone to being destructive. If the teacher gives every student a task to do and keeps them properly preoccupied, watched, and fed there will be no disruption and there will be a lot of productivity and all round peace right? But lets say the teacher decides and says whats my own with them, they should decide if they want to be productive or learn on their own. So the teacher sits on his chair, eating apples and cookies and the food meant for the whole class. What do you think the result will be. Let me tell you...

First there will be those in the class who understand the importance of hard-work, education and productivity and they will get themselves busy. Now there will be the in-between lads who sometimes get busy and sometimes don't, and finally there will be the destructive bunch who will do all sorts of mischief to find their way out of the class. Now lets expand this story even further. the kids become hungry and they need to be fed. But what do we see the teacher has already embezzled and eating all of the school provided food for the children.

Some children are lucky and have parents who provide for them and can eat, others have parents with good ties to the teacher so of course they get food to eat and then those who have no connection or partners to support them. They are left to starve and watch their meals eaten. Now they respect authority of course and believe they have the right to eat, so they go to the teacher and request to be fed and taught, but what did they get nothing. They begged some more, and they received more nothings, then they decided to beg again and this time they were mocked and called beggars. But they try again and bargain to work for what is rightfully there's but what did they get after toiling, a few grains of rice and more mockery. What do you think the result will be, no work, no food, mockery, enslavement, and no way to rid themselves of the class room. Well some said enough is enough and decided to find their own part.

Of course the mischievous ones found ways to feed, by crook or by hook. Lets expand this story even further, now these mischievous kids have found ways to get food to eat and maybe even escape the classroom. They get praised for the food they have gotten by the teacher, maybe even by those fellow rich students who mocked and trampled on them. Yet many still hold firm with hope that things will get better, but as usual the teacher and the rich students continue to maltreat and mock them over what is rightfully theirs. What do you think will happen? Of course, not everyone has the patience for humiliation and mockery and they also join the bad boy gang.

But all of a sudden the teacher realizes that there is so much mischief going on in the class so what does he do, he gets an assistant teacher, who by the way still doesn't give gainful tasks or give them their rightful meals, or encourages their hard-work and sufferings. Instead he beats them, threatens them, extorts their food for them and more. Now who do you think is at fault here, the students or the messed up teacher and school system. This story is exactly what the Nigerian youths have undergone. Do you think they woke up over night and joined yahoo? They were forced into it by greed, wickedness, and tyranny.

Whether you like it or not, the problem is not the citizens its the government, when a child misbehaves you don't kill them, harass them, and threaten them, you correct them and keep them busy. What ever reason you think makes yahoo boys more at fault than the government, i tell you 90 percent of the youths have been dealt worse by the government. So don't carry your bitterness to spoil the unity of the youths who want freedom of privacy. Deal with the government and you will see youths living a straight life, but if the government does not straighten up, your fight against yahoo will get you nowhere.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Dvea(f): 2:57am On Oct 15, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I particularly want to give an answer to your questions.

Q: So if Nigerian government dont provide jobs then people should go into crimes.
A; of course not crime, but then if there is no job, then they will end up begging to survive, if they beg you mock them and call them lazy youths, but when they head out to look for work there is no job. DO you see the cycle, in your mind of mind, what next remain, death or crime.

Q: How come abroad too Nigerians are also doing fraud, are you going to also blame the Nigerian government for that?
A: That's sad but do you think Nigerians are the only ones who commit fraud. If you do then that is sad, if you think Nigerians all do fraud overseas then you have met a list of rather horrible people, because i can count 20 people i know overseas who are genuinely working, making money and dominating the world in their skill. oh and yes they are Nigerian youths. and trust me there are hundreds more.

Q: The fight against fraud is today, you can't leave the fight against SAR and not protest against Yahoo Yahoo because even if they change sar to millions of names, they wil still catch those online criminals.
A; No dear, the fight to day is end swat, give employment, give basic amenities, give security and in return we will be good boys and girls. You can't expect a town with no laws to have law abiding citizens.

Q: Reduce crimes and police harassment will stop
A: Not give jobs and gainful employment that don;t pay a miserable 30k monthly and you will see a reduction in crime.

But oga come to think of it o, you say Nigerian youths are the fraudsters, who is that governor that stole billions, was caught sent to 20 years in prison and was miraculously giving presidential clemency 2 years later. Or who is the person that said snake swallowed millions and was only sacked, ah how about the monkey own, and the billions of covid aid from Nigerians that mysteriously burnt down in Abuja. Well if money goes missing anyhow, Aint that suspicious. So much for the righteous government. if we have horrible people like that in power uncle what do you expect from the youths.

I have one question for you: Do you think there is a problem with the Nigerian government? Yes or No. If yes, then maybe there is still hope for you, if no, then I dare say again, you are not a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari / Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.