Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered (1702 Views)

A Strange Love / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by JapaToDNext: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Back in the days, I stayed in a compound, it was a two seperate buildings,

One of the buildings (first building) had a gate to protect its tenants

Second building(where I stayed), it was not fenced, it was an open compound, meaning someone not living in the compound could enter.

So I woke up early in the morning to go and urinate with sleep in my eyes, as I was about to enter the toilet, I saw something that looks like a person, then as I came close I saw it was a man in our toilet.

I tried to talk to him and ask him, what was he doing in our toilet, i could not talk, the man was just hiding his face from me and ran out of the toilet.

As he ran out, I pursued him, still trying to talk to him, but i could not talk or shout, then he ran fast, then I left him, when all this happened I was still feeling sleepy.

Throughout that week, to use the toilet come dey fear me

Share yours....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by SultanOfPuna: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Walked in on my junior sister having sex with her bf in our boys quaters

Very disgusting memory I wish I didn't see

1 Like

Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by advanceDNA: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Walked in on my junior sister having sex with her bf in our boys quaters

Very disgusting memory I wish I didn't see

Ur sister gangster oooo...she get mind to Carry dick come house

4 Likes

Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by SultanOfPuna: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

Ur sister gangster oooo...she get mind to Carry dick come house
Na her boyfriend and I know them since they were dating

1 Like

Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by Shokoloko(f): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
You might enjoy this thread - its similar
https://www.nairaland.com/1544198/something-saw-child-no-one
Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by Samfloxin(m): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
No tale to tell
Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by Blupen969(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
I saw a bird flapping it wings in mid-air but it was not flying around, i have seen this twice

1 Like

Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Seeing witch change to kite(a bird) with my korokoro eyes

1 Like

Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by StPete: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Blupen969:
I saw a bird flapping it wings in mid-air but it was not flying around, i have seen this twice

This happens quite often. A bird stays on one spot mid-air while flapping it’s wings

2 Likes

Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by Blupen969(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
StPete:

This happens quite often. A bird stays on one spot mid-air while flapping it’s wings
I first imagined it in my head, and when i saw it i thought i was crazy......
I coudn't bring my self to tell anybody about it

1 Like

Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by shantti(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
Well.......

1 Like

Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by Mermaid123: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
The strangest thing that l have seen in my life are shadows.

That day l woke up by 04: 00am to do a few things then at first l saw what seemed to be like a human figure running very fast behind me l looked back and saw no one only me so l concluded that it was my imagination.
Later on l saw a black human figure standing at a distance then l got up to check and just like that it it was gone l was already becoming scared but still l decided to stay till l was done with what l was doing.
Not too longer after l still saw that same black figure very close to where l was, l looked back, stood up and walked towards the direction of the figure and it was still there so l thought someone was standing at the passage but no one it was only me.
And then l knew that it wasnt in my head or an imagination.

Till today lm still shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by Blupen969(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mermaid123:
The strangest thing that l have seen in my life are shadows.

That day l woke up by 04: 00am to do a few things then at first l saw what seemed to be like a human figure running very fast behind me l looked back and saw no one only me so l concluded that it was my imagination.
Later on l saw a black human figure standing at a distance then l got up to check and just like that it it was gone l was already becoming scared but still l decided to stay till l was done with what l was doing.
Not too longer after l still saw that same black figure very close to where l was, l looked back, stood up and walked towards the direction of the figure and it was still there so l thought someone was standing at the passage but no one it was only me.
And then l knew that it wasnt in my head or an imagination.

Till today lm still shocked
Mermaid123 Things deh sup ooh
Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by Mermaid123: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
Blupen969:
Mermaid123 Things deh sup ooh

I still dey fear ooo. Till now l cant come out that early again never ever
Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by Blupen969(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mermaid123:

I still dey fear ooo. Till now l cant come out that early again never ever
Your own fear deh fear me too mermaid123 omoh if na me i go japaToDnext
Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by Mermaid123: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
Blupen969:
Your own fear deh fear me too mermaid123 omoh if na me i go japa2Dnext

Lol

1 Like

Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by Lamanii22(f): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
I love to read strange stories

2 Likes

Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by Vinnie2000(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
OP, is LIES allowed on ur Thread? 🤔 wink cheesy cheesy
Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by Blupen969(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lamanii22:
I love to read strange stories
I love you too lamanii22

Is that strange enough for you grin

1 Like

Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by Waffarianman(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2023
Blupen969:

It's hummingbird Google it

1 Like

Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by Blupen969(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2023
Waffarianman:

Waffarianman what i saw wasn't a hummingbird it was much bigger
Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by JapaToDNext: 10:02am On Mar 26, 2023
Waffarianman:

hummingbirds also fly backwards while still facing front
Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by JapaToDNext: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, is LIES allowed on ur Thread? 🤔 wink cheesy cheesy
not actually

What will I do now🤔
Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by Waffarianman(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2023
Blupen969:
Waffarianman what i saw wasn't a hummingbird it was much bigger

Ok
Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by EFULEFU1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
A tree asked for my name

1 Like

Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by MetroLane: 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by Nikes(m): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2023
Blupen969:

Birds flap their wings at and yet stay stationary when they sight their prey on the ground. They take tbeir time to monitor the prey first and then when the time is right they dive straight in to grab it

1 Like

Re: A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered by Blupen969(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nikes:

Birds flap their wings at and yet stay stationary when they sight their prey on the ground. They take tbeir time to monitor the prey first and then when the time is right they dive straight in to grab it
nikes Wow thanks for the knowledge impacted

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Marries Schoolmate Born Same Day, Year And In Same City(photos) / Is it reasonable to woo one's female friend? / Use Of Endearments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.