Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? (12501 Views)

Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person / Who Is This Naija Boy Sef? / Diz Abuja Girls Sef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2011
@harakiri
It's sad to see that your vaunted pseudo intellectual realism is all bluster and no real substance.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 12:15am On Mar 08, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@harakiri
It's sad to see that your vaunted pseudo intellectual realism is all bluster and no real substance.

@Lord Reed

It's a crying shame that it's only you and your imaginary friends in fantasy island that share that opinion. What's with you and all this "Castle of the Reeds" words anyways e.g "vaunted", "bluster" and "Reeds"? Sounds like medieval prince who was banished from the kingdom for being a coward and recruited dead beats and stow aways to take over the kingdom from his father only to get slaughtered at the city gates.

Son, you need therapy.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 12:26am On Mar 08, 2011
@harakiri
LoL yeah you do have a sense humour and tell good stories.

Its funny how egotists and pseudo intellectuals like you get riled up at my screen name. Are you challenged by it? You need to prove something? lol
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 08, 2011
Look both of you roast(summarize) your beef and let us all eat and be happy. cheesy
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 12:30am On Mar 08, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@harakiri
LoL yeah you do have a sense humour and tell good stories.

Its funny how egotists and pseudo intellectuals like you get riled up at my screen name. Are you challenged by it? You need to prove something? lol

You know, with each and every post of yours, you sound more and more like that deported Professor that got high and crazy on bubble gum, codeine and cannabis! Each sentence becomes more nonsense as the conversation progresses.

Son, you need help.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 08, 2011
@harakiri, i fink ur post is really senseless, angry angry angry angry angry angry

how old are u i think u need to step up, ur thots are too childish,

ask your dad why he got married,
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by damola1: 12:37am On Mar 08, 2011
ori Iya mi oh, see as grammar dey scatter for air ( don go take cover ),

I agree with harikiri to an extent anyway, but I think that perception of quantifying what comes to the table dies off after youth, Once age sets in, the idea of who to play with and share good memories with also dwells in, However, as to all things in life, we are all different. And what's most paramount is that each and every person does not allow societal pressures make the wrong decisions for us, rather, regardless of how bizarre our definition of what makes us happy is, we stand by it, and make sure we get the best of out the goodness of life. being able to say: LIFE IS GOOD. is pretty important.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 12:39am On Mar 08, 2011
Imanuelle:

@harakiri,  i fink your post is really senseless,  angry angry angry angry angry angry

how old are u i think u need to step up,  your thots are too childish,

ask your dad why he got married,

You weren't even born when i was about to finish primary school. Hell, you're not even on par with the last kid in my family either with looks,age,education or anything else. Read kiddo. Go back to the beginning of the thread and read how it all started before you start displaying how incredibly naive and dumb you are on an anonymous forum. Call your older brothers and uncles. They will see humor where you don't.

***Kids***
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 12:42am On Mar 08, 2011
damola1:

ori Iya mi oh,  see as grammar dey scatter for air ( don go take cover ),

I agree with harikiri to an extent anyway, but I think that perception of quantifying what comes to the table dies off after youth,  Once age sets in, the idea of who to play with and share good memories with also dwells in,  However, as to all things in life, we are all different. And what's most paramount is that each and every person does not allow societal pressures make the wrong decisions for us, rather, regardless of how bizarre our definition of what makes us happy is, we stand by it, and make sure we get the best of out the goodness of life. being able to say: LIFE IS GOOD. is pretty important.

Well scripted comment. Well said!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 12:45am On Mar 08, 2011
@2buff
I gats no beef with nobody he wants to play so am obliging him. grin

@harakiri
And with each post of yours your pseudo intellectualism dies and your true nature shines through.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by CrudeOil2(m): 12:45am On Mar 08, 2011
Whatever you want them to contribute
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 12:48am On Mar 08, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@2buff
I gats no beef with nobody he wants to play so am obliging him. grin

@harakiri
And with each post of yours your pseudo intellectualism dies and your true nature shines through.

You keep reminding me of a battered and abused wife and i wonder why shocked
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 12:50am On Mar 08, 2011
@harakiri
Because he started his post with agreeing with you his is a well scripted comment. Please try consistency for a change.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 12:53am On Mar 08, 2011
@harakiri
You get wierder and wierder, first am a prince then a professor. Now am a wife. lool

Make up your mind man you are loosing it. lool
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 12:59am On Mar 08, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@harakiri
You get wierder and wierder, first am a prince then a professor. Now am a wife. lool

Make up your mind man you are loosing it. lool

You keep using the word "pseudo" all the time. You've used that word like a billion and fifty nine times on this thread already.What is it? Do you date Amoeba? Drop "her" pseudopodia and get a real woman son!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by emmatok(m): 1:03am On Mar 08, 2011
@ sandraa (f)

What naija girls offer in relationship!

1. Pray & fast for the idiotic boyfrd dat does not deserve it
2. Quarrel with her frds and try to defend the Olodo boyfrd.
3. Wrongs us chics a million times and we still 4give them.
4. Calls him plenty times and he sees it as disturbance.
5. Cook.
6. Wash.
7. Carry their wahala for head.
8. Clean his clutter apartment.
9. Organise their life.
10. Nice to their wicked/bitchy mother that doesnt like us.
11. They cheat on us and we 4give them.
12. Their silly mistress/girlfrd call us names and all that.
13. We forfeit our fathers name and bear their local name.
14. We always give them something to argue about (to increase their olodo IQ)
15. We help them remember thing they 4get even their own birthdays, and[b] even their wicked mothers birthday[/b]!
16. Satisfy their unending desire for sex, pretend to enjoy it even when they are like a bag of garri on us!
17. Get pregnant for them and be sick cos we r carrying their child, nd get fat in the proces!
18. Take care of the child and still take care of them with our backs, legs, body paining us!
19. Entertain their excessive and call it being submissive.

@ sandraa (f)

If  these are your own  Contribute to  Relationship, then all hope is lost.

But why attacking mothers if u are female.  undecided
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 1:06am On Mar 08, 2011
@harakiri
LoL man you need to slow down your mind is going or are you drunk.

Hmmm lets see can't count, yep drunk.

Hmmm quotes a post without the refered subject, yep deranged.

Deranged and drunk bad combination for your health man.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 1:21am On Mar 08, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@harakiri
LoL man you need to slow down your mind is going or are you drunk.

Hmmm lets see can't count, yep drunk.

Hmmm quotes a post without the refered subject, yep deranged.

Deranged and drunk bad combination for your health man.

First you say i am classing you into different professions. Now you say you are a doctor who thinks he's a psychologist. You remind me of that veterinary doctor who phucks goats! ! !
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MsPotato(f): 1:29am On Mar 08, 2011
When a man goes out to hustle for the day, he face alot of tension/stress/burden and he has alot to think about. He has to satisfy the people he work for and work with, he has to think for the spending of the utility bills, monthly rental and so on so forth. . . If he is unbale to do all this, he will count himself as auseless man. Therefore the least a woman can do is to make sure when get back home, heis to meet something close to heaven .
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 1:30am On Mar 08, 2011
@harakiri
LoL your mind keeps dragging up wierd stuff should we get the men in white coats on standby just in case you start frothing in the mouth?

Please wipe your computer screen the spittle flying out from your mouth is unbecoming, eh.

Sorry dude take it easy just looking out for your fragile mind.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MrRambo: 1:33am On Mar 08, 2011
@ sandraa (f)

What naija girls offer in relationship!

1. Pray & fast for the idiotic boyfrd dat does not deserve it
2. Quarrel with her frds and try to defend the Olodo boyfrd.
3. Wrongs us chics a million times and we still 4give them.
4. Calls him plenty times and he sees it as disturbance.
5. Cook.
6. Wash.
7. Carry their wahala for head.
8. Clean his clutter apartment.
9. Organise their life.
10. Nice to their wicked/bitchy mother that doesnt like us.
11. They cheat on us and we 4give them.
12. Their silly mistress/girlfrd call us names and all that.
13. We forfeit our fathers name and bear their local name.
14. We always give them something to argue about (to increase their olodo IQ)
15. We help them remember thing they 4get even their own birthdays, and even their wicked mothers birthday!
16. Satisfy their unending desire for sex, pretend to enjoy it even when they are like a bag of garri on us!
17. Get pregnant for them and be sick cos we r carrying their child, nd get fat in the proces!
18. Take care of the child and still take care of them with our backs, legs, body paining us!
19. Entertain their excessive and call it being submissive.

eveything uve said can be sumd up into point 3. Which is no point , afterall
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by ruffrider(f): 1:57am On Mar 08, 2011
The problem is men don't choose what is good for them; they choose what is good to them. They think with their penis instead of logic. Some men are so shallow, they don't want a women who is this complexion or this size. Just because she looks like your dream girls doesn't men she isn't a beast inside.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Jackieugo(f): 4:17am On Mar 08, 2011
The problem is men don't choose what is good for them; they choose what is good to them.  They think with their manliness instead of logic.  Some men are so shallow, they don't want a women who is this complexion or this size.  Just because she looks like your dream girls doesn't men she isn't a beast inside.
Some men wouldn't know a good woman if one walked up to them and hit them on the head.

@OP & all the men bashing women in this thread - If women contribute nothing then you should all do us a favor and just turn gay. I'm tired of seeing all the bashing and unfair generalizations about women. If you hate women so much, just have sex with men. Problem solved.  angry
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 08, 2011
ruffrider:

The problem is men don't choose what is good for them; they choose what is good to them. They think with their manliness instead of logic. Some men are so shallow, they don't want a women who is this complexion or this size. Just because she looks like your dream girls doesn't men she isn't a beast inside.

That sounds like an ugly girl thing undecided grin
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by JUO(m): 7:32am On Mar 08, 2011
pains
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by dowjones(m): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2011
i am with @ Harakiri on this one. I beleive we both share some characteristics that the "average" man will definitely mis-understand. when i was alot younger i asked myself this question, i asked my DAD this question "what do these girls actually DO for me ?", the same way i ask my self what some of my male friends do for me !, please let no-one badger harakiri because i KNOW where he is coming from and the type of persona he has to speak like this. I KNOW. most of the harakiri's badgerers have answered the thread's question by calling harakiri GAY ! yes, the only thing most women contribute to a relationship is SEX ! (i highlighted relationship so you dont mix it up with marriage), apart from that what else? PLEASE ask yourself this. very few women can actually satisfy a man in other areas (i mean COMPANIONSHIP),  very few! why is it that most men who really love thier ladies still prefer hanging out with the boys more ! how many women can make you laugh the way your boys make you laugh, how many women can have your back when you need support (i dont mean nollywood situations). what is that thing your lady gives (apart from sex) someone else (man and woman) cant give you? we men actually pay for the sex indirectly (indirect TAX) so whats the big deal ?
An alpha breed of wonder women exist who are humorous , sincere and loyal and i beleive Harakiri knows this. anytime i meet women like this they give me hope that all is not lost. cos there was a time i planned to "tuface" my life and keep the marriage thing aside to avoid the lady drama but i realized that its not that bad. we just have to shine our eyes thats all  cool
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Tosinville(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2011
^^U talk too much, bruh
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by newmi(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2011
What men do not contribute.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by chiozor: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2011
I am suprise I didnot see Mrs Chima in this thread undecided
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by sandraa(f): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2011
eh guys whn u r quoting me pls can you just quote everything i said pls tongue
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Tosinville(m): 8:27am On Mar 08, 2011
^Sandraa, ow far, sweet lady?
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by SMOOOTH(m): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2011
nah wah o!

i find the discussion between lord reed and harakiri so stimulating!
even though the grammar plenty o! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Disvirgined You? / 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) / Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.