Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,549 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

I Get Erection Everytime We Converse. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Get Erection Everytime We Converse. (4055 Views)

How Do People Who Pickup Hook Up Girls Get Erection? / My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / I Love My Boyfriend But Everytime We Sleep Together, He Sets My Nipples On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Get Erection Everytime We Converse. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
It is very likely you won't last long in bed. You can't control your erections. I dey sure say if you just see her naked, na to pour d akamu instantly. Work on your mind, it is too soft.
Re: I Get Erection Everytime We Converse. by DavidJones98(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin had the same experience..... even if we are conversing on the main road.. i do get a boner..glad i do wear tight boxers
Re: I Get Erection Everytime We Converse. by karkinase(m): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Olayetan:
I honestly can't say if I'm the only person having this weird experience, ever since i met my fiancee, i get erection almost every time we talk over the phone while I'm alone.

I'm now having this thought in my head if what my body wants with her is SEX or its just a normal thing when you finally finds someone you love...

I'm not a good expression writer.
Are you a virgin simp...? call her over n show her ur erection undecided
Re: I Get Erection Everytime We Converse. by markbor: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Pls you have to do something to your negative mind set
Re: I Get Erection Everytime We Converse. by Pancakeey(f): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
It’s perfectly normal. It just means you’re really attracted to her. It’s only normal your body reacts.

You’re fine.
Re: I Get Erection Everytime We Converse. by Pancakeey(f): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
markbor:
Pls you have to do something to your negative mind set
How’s his mindset negative?? You go just carry phone tupey waaaaaa
Re: I Get Erection Everytime We Converse. by Pancakeey(f): 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
LIVINGICON:
It is very likely you won't last long in bed. You can't control your erections. I dey sure say if you just see her naked, na to pour d akamu instantly. Work on your mind, it is too soft.
Oshey mr hard mind
Re: I Get Erection Everytime We Converse. by Pancakeey(f): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:
Death to simp
This said girl might be having sex while calling you and maybe you got aroused only by hearing her moan silently
Guy man up and erect inside her for real and stop disturbing us here
You sef read what you typed. Does it make sense??
Does it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother In The US Doesn't Respond To My Chat On Whatsapp / [pictures] The Food I Ate Today. Am I Eating Too Much? / Am I In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.