Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company (82394 Views)

Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Beverlyjean(f): 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
AreaFada2:

Ok. You prefer pampered children of those looting the destiny of Nigerian youth including yours? shocked shocked

In countries where things work, it does because because in every generation, a considerable number of working class population move into middle classes. From lower middle class to upper middle class. Through the professions, business and entrepreneurship largely. That's why their affluence remain sustainable.

Empirical studies show that.

In Nigeria many are trying to make that leap through crime: fraud, 419, yahoo plus, corruption, armed robbery, fake religiosity, etc. And who suffers? The masses.

Well, with many of our girls only concerned about instant materialism, such economic thought is too abstract,

Every successful business is not always connected to government...
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
merieam16:
the tailor is called obiamo or ejika nishobu grin
most obiamo or ejika are tailors with swag cheesy.dem go sew correct cloth for u cheesy.this one is probably from Salisu the tailor cheesy cheesy cheesy
give hausaman cloth make e sew for u u go demand refund sharp sharp grin
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Patrinus: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
Reading comments on this thread, you'd easily realise a lot of youth weren't well taught by their parents (perhaps they were taught and refused to heed the teachings).

Kudos to the dad though and if that young man continues with that attitude, he'll surely have good stories for his own children.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by erico2k2(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Pablo25:
A Nigerian father identified as Felix Obazee, has revealed that he employed his son, Uyiogosa, as a security man at his company.

Obazee, who is the CEO of Fionet Security Services, made this known via a LinkedIn post. He shared photos of his child dressed in the company’s security uniform and said that he did it in order to give his son quality parenting.

In the post, he posed rhetorical questions to people, asking if they would choose to teach their kids their business or shield them with the flimsy talk that they do not want them to suffer.

He also thanked God for the grace he bestowed on him which enabled him to bring up responsible children, that would become leaders of their generation.

Mr Obazee’s post received numerous reactions from LinkedIn users.

Read some of the reactions:

Dotun Jegede: Talented young man builds petrol tanker prototype, photos go viral “My daughter is 10, she helps me document my consultancy income at home. She helps input data and collate client database. On this very Satuday, we both went out inside the estate to do some online submissions plans sorting.

Abraham Ojo: I hope you paid the young man.

Bala: Felix, you are my most envied parent today and will be for a long time. But credit must also go to Uyi (who deserves and lives his name ‘Praise’) for submitting to your guidance. It is not easy these days to convince adult elite children to discipline methods like these.

Kelechi Uchenna: My opinion, I would introduce my children to my business and let them know that they are welcome to join the business if they are interested. They can be executive directors or non executive directors( owners) depending on their choice…

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216213070991107&id=1582194283
i think he o wns a security company or am i mistaken?
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by LivingSage: 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Security is NO NO. Why not employ him as messenger? It's better than endangering him with security post
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:
but the security outfit is too local, what kind of Tailor did that?
OPINION
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
ibrutex:
This boy should be writing jamb na....

Wetin d guy do him papa to deserve this Kain tin chaiii, or wether d mama no dey again , wetin I know sef
Better, waiting you know
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:

what a punishment. that means no going to school again. GROW TO FIT IN? till when?
NIGERIANS NEED PRACTICAL NOT THEORY
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by bmdthemix: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
arrant Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
NOT LIKE 75YEARS OLD YAHOO'S FATHER WHO THINK HIS SON CAN DO BETTER UNDER YAHOO YAHOO BUSINESS
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by olatt123: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
father of the year
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

He'll grow up to fit in grin grin
wicked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by kuuljay(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
What this boy needs is good chow
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Adakintroy: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
It's not the uniform that makes the security man. It's the underline life of hardship and struggles.

He will stil go home and eat with your and live the cossy life .

Nice gimmicks.

You almost communicated a message.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Adamisa77(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
Quality parenting
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by xjiggy: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
These my Benin Brothers no dey get joy. Na so my papa drag me go mechanic workshop for 18mths before I enter Uni. E pay me shall. Today dem no born any mechanic well make he give me wrong diagnostics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by emmabest2000(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
merieam16:
the tailor is called obiamo or ejika nishobu grin

Obioma and not obiamo shocked

Ibu onye igbo nkwo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by fkj950ax(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
Big deal

I worked in my moms restaurant as a kid.
I worked in her furniture showroom as a teen.
100 million Nigerians work in their parents businesses (not companies).

This is not a big deal. Yes it is a commendable and a responsible act.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Excuses: 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
Seriously, we Agricans, Nigerians particularly insults, abuse and use harsh language to engage ourselves in arguments on small subjects..just how we disgrace ourselves on social media platforms is very disturbing..we can't sustain or handle common discussion in a health manner. the complex inter-play of reactions arising from individuals with different behavioural attitude and managing such persons during a conversation is what makes you a developed individual..

Note:Some times I want to comment, but because of poor language selection and choice of words from others which might turn sour I forget it. i've also realized that most average Nigerian teens are poorly parented..
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by PAQ(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:

what a punishment. that means no going to school again. GROW TO FIT IN? till when?

The father already introduced him as a student of UniPort, so probably he does shifts. Its not gonna be easy if he is a full time student, but doable.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by isax(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
decatalyst:
I like this initiative from the father!

Teach you child how to fish.

This will build the man in him and he will be a better man.

Yes Buhari should learn
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Didi2d(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:

Part-time job I guess
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by highness25(m): 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
thesicilian:
Neutral observers may hail you for being a disciplinarian father, but how will you explain to his mother when he gets gunned down in the line of duty?

Na another person pikin good to get gunned down in the line of duty?
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by davididenyi(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Only igbo man can do this kind thing in nija
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by EXOUSIAng: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
ibrutex:
This boy should be writing jamb na....

Wetin d guy do him papa to deserve this Kain tin chaiii, or wether d mama no dey again , wetin I know sef
A student of University of Portharcourt should be writing JAMB did you even read the post or you just opened your mouth Waaaaaaahhh to spit rubbish??
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Bahamas95(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
What about a casket maker? ....Will he also want his child to be same?

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Didi2d:

Part-time job I guess
and part time lecture.
He did not see a better department to put his son, na security, what will he learn from being a security?
how to detect Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen? attention seekers.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by AFONJACOW(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Building the young man to take over from him.. I love his spirit
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Sailorsoldier1: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
The boy don set blow...double blow ...he's not finding it funny .... grin
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
PAQ:

The father already introduced him as a student of UniPort, so probably he does shifts. Its not gonna be easy if he is a full time student, but doable.

His father did nothing good. there are other departments, better than security section. what will he learn from being a security guard at his Dad place of work?
many customers will even abuse him at duty post not knowing he is the CEO's son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / My Stingy Elder Brother / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.