Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company (82372 Views)

Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by johnnychuks(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:

what a punishment. that means no going to school again. GROW TO FIT IN? till when?
. till when nature decides.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by deebrain(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Shout out to the tailor.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by duduade: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
ibrutex:
This boy should be writing jamb na....

Wetin d guy do him papa to deserve this Kain tin chaiii, or wether d mama no dey again , wetin I know sef

You know read where the papa say he is a student of uniport
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by tessytessy(f): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
While it is a good thing he did, by displaying it on soial media he has exposed the boy as an easy target.
thesicilian:
Neutral observers may hail you for being a disciplinarian father, but how will you explain to his mother when he gets gunned down in the line of duty?
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Sukkyy2010: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
thesicilian:
Neutral observers may hail you for being a disciplinarian father, but how will you explain to his mother when he gets gunned down in the line of duty?

Who would my mom hold responsible if I got shut down on duty?

I'm a guy on my own and security job is what I do to for a living...so forget the fact the man employed his son to that field.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by tidyboy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Who noticed the boy hand. This guy is not eating well...
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by dannlukas(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:
but the security outfit is too local, what kind of Tailor did that?
Dnt bother ur head. D real security guy took d pix. D uniform is his size
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nicheey(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

He'll grow up to fit in grin grin

Lmaoo madd

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 14, 2020
and who told him that this step he chose for his son will make the boy responsible....

what will be will surely be
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by tammie24: 2:17am On Oct 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Nonsense... Donald Trumps dad was a construction and real estate magnate...he never told him to go work in the site as a labourer... but donald trump took the business to greater heights when he took charge and is now the world's number 1 citizen... nigerians just love rags to riches stories ...crap

Besides....was the father at anytime a security man... so all successful security outfits are owned by former security men.... again...this is crap
thank you

As far as I'm concern, this boy is not going to learn anything about his father's business being a security guard
If he wants him to learn he should be in board room meetings with him
Making him his secretary is even better
What if he gets kidnapped

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 14, 2020
Thats the way man. Let his mind build up restraint and neural pathways to do what is right tommorow. This can never be wrong unless the father is just trying to trend and do totall opposite at the back.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 14, 2020
tammie24:
thank you

As far as I'm concern, this boy is not going to learn anything about his father's business being a security guard
If he wants him to learn he should be in board room meetings with him
Making him his secretary is even better
What if he gets kidnapped
You are getting it wrong, being a security man doesnt mean he wont be part of management in 6 month time, the thiing is, He must start from the ground up, feel what it is to be in the lowest level of management and then proceed to a higher position. Yes he might not learn a thing or shit might hit the fan but then, experience they sAY its the best teacher.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by tammie24: 2:39am On Oct 14, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

You are getting it wrong, being a security man doesnt mean he wont be part of management in 6 month time, the thiing is, He must start from the ground up, feel what it is to be in the lowest level of management and then proceed to a higher position. Yes he might not learn a thing or shit might hit the fan but then, experience they sAY its the best teacher.
I just feel like it's not necessary especially with the security situation in the country right now
Too risky
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by marylandcakes: 3:19am On Oct 14, 2020
csn01:

what a punishment. that means no going to school again. GROW TO FIT IN? till when?

It just a holiday job. Good on him.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 14, 2020
tammie24:
I just feel like it's not necessary especially with the security situation in the country right now
Too risky
Am sure the father is aware of that or just a simple security job in a safe area

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by raphy(m): 4:57am On Oct 14, 2020
he is teaching him how he started before he became a security boss.

he didn't do illegal jobs.

the guy is student so daddy want him to start earning n not pressing phone all day.

i was not raised by a man ..but a strong woman bless her soul amen..

her teachings n prayers HV been keeping me going strong everyday.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2020
marylandcakes:

It just a holiday job. Good on him.
exactly, no body go complain give oga, OGA PIKIN.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Blackingold147: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2020
Oya The Gate Man part 2. Where's Ninolowo sef?�
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by showafrica(m): 9:09am On Oct 14, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
When this boy grows up he can talk from pure practical experience not from the regular books alone

What Nigeria education is lacking

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2020
showafrica:

What Nigeria education is lacking
Exactly!
We rather cram outdated curriculum ladened with unworkable ideas
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by showafrica(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Exactly!
We rather cram outdated curriculum ladened with unworkable ideas

Nigeria awards distinction to the highest crammer. Thats why our professors cant invent anything or profer solutions to new problems like Covid-19 etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by trulife: 10:01am On Oct 14, 2020
Nice parental up-bringing but try and fortify the company with serious armed security personnel and keep him behind because he is now exposed to the evil minds of attackers, thieves, the envious people around you and you will cry till life goes if you lose him in the Line of that DUTY. trulife
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Beetobee(f): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2020
That is a loving and practical father who has a vision for his offspring. These are the jobs available abroad, white collar jobs are so few but somehow we feel to big to do them in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by ericmor: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
But pls try and orientate him not to run after harmed robbers o cus thats not wat u employed him for so he won't try to form hero if mistakenly those men show up which I dont pray for. Good orientation is the key sir. May God continue to bless ur family
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by merits(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nawaooo
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by bethelofficial: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Quality Seagrass Planter
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by kabillionaire(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
Good one.
See as the young blood tight face, cool down junior, your dad is grooming you to have a solid foundation in life.
kudos to the dad.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Pablo25: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Stingy Elder Brother / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.