Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company (82395 Views)

Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Bahamas95(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Reminded me of a Nollywood movie GATEMAN staring Ruth Kadiri.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Franktom247(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
See his arms
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by mascot345: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Nonsense... Donald Trumps dad was a construction and real estate magnate...he never told him to go work in the site as a labourer... but donald trump took the business to greater heights when he took charge and is now the world's number 1 citizen... nigerians just love rags to riches stories ...crap

Besides....was the father at anytime a security man... so all successful security outfits are owned by former security men.... again...this is crap

read the story of Donald Trump... He messed the wealth up... He even started a reality TV show..

Two men later showed him the way.

As of today his owing over $700million USD in TAX in USA according to New York times.

Get your facts right..

This man is going the right thing. I know so many people that messed their father's company up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by RPG2020(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
But Why uyi dey act hard man?
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Eagba(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U want to compare ghetto obamas daughter to elegant ivanka trump... obamas daughter that smokes weed in public to well grounded businesswoman ivanka
who told you that Ivanka don't do drugs or smoke weed
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by dasnan(m): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
This is a clear example of good parenting...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Beverlyjean(f): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Eagba:
who told you that Ivanka don't do drugs or smoke weed

Whr is ur proof?? Its not by assumption
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by OdefaGirl(f): 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Award for the "Daddy of the year" goes to this Daddy. I like his style.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by olax02(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:
but the security outfit is too local, what kind of Tailor did that?
Aba tailor probably....

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
nothing is wrong with it since he's a male child,let him start learning how to work hard so he can take care of his girlfriend and wife in future
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
olax02:
Aba tailor probably....
grin
olax02:
Aba tailor probably....
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by vito30(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
thesicilian:
Neutral observers may hail you for being a disciplinarian father, but how will you explain to his mother when he gets gunned down in the line of duty?
collateral damage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
nothing is wrong with it since he's a male child,let him start learning how to work hard so he can take care of his girlfriend and wife in future
you changeg your dp. hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Onlyonebuhari: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
God bless you
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by darediamond(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

He'll grow up to fit in grin grin
In Yoruba language we call that kain outfit "banbe" grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Gloriagee(f): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hes in 400 level, should he write Jamb again?

ibrutex:
This boy should be writing jamb na....

Wetin d guy do him papa to deserve this Kain tin chaiii, or wether d mama no dey again , wetin I know sef
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Lavisha(f): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:
What do you except from a Igbo tailor?
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Moganajoe: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:

It's a security job not fashion!
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lavisha:
Why do you except from a Igbo tailor?
exactly what that boy wore. grin
Lavisha:
Why do you except from a Igbo tailor?
exactly what that boy wore.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Moganajoe:

It's a security job not fashion!
so our security men should dress that old papas? people like you shouldn't become CSO. your men will end up tying rapper.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by skukimania(f): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
merieam16:
the tailor is called obiamo or ejika nishobu grin

PADA the tailor it is!
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by PAQ(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:
His father did nothing good. there are other departments, better than security section. what will he learn from being a security guard at his Dad place of work?
many customers will even abuse him at duty post not knowing he is the CEO's son

There is a lot to learn about life, some times we have to look at it from a different perspective.

The man is teaching his boy how to become a humble leader and experience things differently. Humility is a character many leaders of today lack.

He will definitely rise up rapidly into a suitable position in the company. I am sure he comes to work and leaves in a car as fine as their customers!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Juanmike(m): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Afonja and lack of sense.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by deavicky(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:
are expecting them to sew suit for him or what do u mean.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
deavicky:
are expecting them to sew suit for him or what do u mean.
cooperate combat
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by HAccord: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
I became involved in my Dad's business at the age of 10. I started going to shop at that age, learnt a great deal, entered the university to study a course related to our family business. .

With the knowledge I garnered from our family business, I came out tops in the subject directly related to the business, because while it was abstract to my classmates, nothing in that subject was new to me.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by othenok(f): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nice one! I was once a Cleaner at my Mum's school after my School Certificate and I was paid same salary as other staff of same level. At first, It was embarrassing but Mumsy no send me, she made me sign a work contract sef. I later grew to become a receptionist before i was promoted to a Teaching Assistant. Whenever i came back for vacation, I was sure of a go-to job waiting for me.
Anyway, that job ensured that i never lacked money while at the Uni combined with allowance from my Dad, I was able to afford anything I wanted. Na my sweat na �
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Candycrushy(f): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
bukatyne:

Watched this in a movie starring Makanaki and Ruth Kadiri.

Good one daddy.

Son is still trying to form small swag in his uniform cheesy
You just said my mind, the movie came to my mind immediately I saw the post

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by bukatyne(f): 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Candycrushy:

You just said my mind, the movie came to my mind immediately I saw the post

Daddy might have adopted that plot.

Nice movie, loved the chemistry between them.
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Candycrushy(f): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=bukatyne post=94909467]

Daddy might have adopted that plot.

Nice movie, loved the chemistry between them.
[/quoti
I guess the man saw the movie n got inspired.... lol
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Longman8: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
It is high time parent stop shading their children from possible hardship,but rather teach them on what they might face as adult. Thats why some of this big men children dnt have conscience and empathy.because they were born having everything at their beck and call.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / My Stingy Elder Brother / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.