Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. (7428 Views)

What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Realashbobby(f): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Jasbi:
I'm single and maybe we can hook up, mail me if u're interested,

I got your mail notification jasbi. I don't want to be identified with fornication of any kind ni.
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Realashbobby(f): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
CaptMarvel:
It's not easy.. Find a means dear but not one that will harm you. If ur husby divorce you, you gonna marry again, so look for a responsible man that's ready to go that lane with you.

Thank you Captmarvel. I will try ooo . If no be konji wey dey worrying person

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Wallade(m): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
Pancakeey:
So you plan on staying divorced? If yes then have sex.

Lol it’s only in Nigeria we try to attach so much meaning to useless things.
Have sex with whoever you want to. You won’t die. It’s not like you’re cheating or something.

I don’t know why you’re divorced but if it’s for a terrible reason then don’t go back begging because of “sex”

Nice advice

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Realashbobby:

Unfortunately, we stayed in different city, I hate seen his face at this moment because of what he made me go through. Even if we meet now again having me is a no no for now.
I understand what you're going through, but I have two worries you falling prey for a sugar coated man who just want your juice with no real emotional investment and your husband sending spy around you to nail you for infidelity. I wish I have a better advice but I really don't.
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by WrittyWritter(f): 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Realashbobby:

Hmmmmm, I have tried this o, I am a very busy person that work 8 to 6pm but I can't help it jawe

6pm..no late na.plus it depends on d kind if films u have been watching..or books u have been reading..conversations u have been having..if dey are related to anything sexual konji go come..
.But I advice u to hold it till ur divorce is legalized..imagine u have sex with someone den u and ur husband cancel d divorce.. undecided..it no go make oo..don't let sexual desires cloud ur mind..be in control of ur body don't let ur body control u..dat is all I can say

PS..U can also get a intimacy gadget. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Jasbi: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
No qualms dear. I'm actually single that's why, But I mean it tho
Realashbobby:

I got your mail notification jasbi. I don't want to be identified with fornication of any kind ni.
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Realashbobby(f): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
WrittyWritter:

6pm..no late na.plus it depends on d kind if films u have been watching..or books u have been reading..conversations u have been having..if dey are related to anything sexual konji go come..
.But I advice u to hold it till ur divorce is legalized..imagine u have sex with someone den u and ur husband cancel d divorce.. undecided..it no go make oo..don't let sexual desires cloud ur mind..be in control of ur body don't let ur body control u..dat is all I can say

Thank you, I Appreciates

Thank you so much. I appreciate.

PS..U can also get a intimacy gadget. wink
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Realashbobby(f): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Jasbi:
No qualms dear. I'm actually single that's why, But I mean it tho

Really? I know your type.... Na my juice you want.
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Realashbobby:
Dear Romancelander,

I need candid and mature advise, insult is not welcome please.

I am a lady of above 30 years old and recently separated from my husband of 4 years with just a kid. The man has been the only man in my life since when I was 17. We got Married 4 years ago and later got separated recently. He has petitioned me and filed for divorce.

It's been like a year now that I had sex last and konji is worrying me, like I am feeling like having sex but my problem is I don't want have sex with any other man. It's a problem for me. I can't imagine seeing another man touching me. But I spent the whole of my day thinking about it.

Recently, I thought of getting in touch with my old boyfriend that we got attracted each other to just have me and also I met an old man of about 55 years who has been asking me for sex but I am not pleased with the man having my body.
Or is there anything to calm my urge for sex?

Please advise.

Note: I just created this account for the purpose of this subject.

You still love and deeply care about your ex-husband.

Getting in touch with an ex-boyfriend for sex is even worse than having it with a stranger.

To be sincere with you, you need to let go before you can move forward.

You're still hurting, sad and yet to get over what happened.

If he has filed for divorce already, you need to start healing and start moving forward.

There is nothing wrong in moving forward, it hard but you will survive.

Find a support system, family members or a trusted friend to pour out your heart and empty whatever you're still holding back.

Yes, you have a new label but that shouldn't stop you from loving yourself or rediscover yourself.

The transition isn't going to be easy, you're going to face many rejection but never ever loss focus.

If you don't want any man to have sex with you yet, please do get a vibrator and any other means healthy to satisfy your sexual needs.

However, on the long run, you will need to rediscover yourself, forgive yourself, take note of mistakes made in the past and the lessons you gained during the process before moving forward.

The earlier you start your healing process the better.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by tobechi74: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Realashbobby:
Dear Romancelander,

I am a lady of above 30 years old and recently separated from my husband of 4 years with just a kid. The man has been the only man in my life since when I was 17. We got Married 4 years ago and later got separated recently. He has petitioned me and filed for divorce.

It's been like a year now that I had sex last and konji is worrying me, like I am feeling like having sex but my problem is I don't want have sex with any other man. It's a problem for me. I can't imagine seeing another man touching me. But I spent the whole of my day thinking about it.

Recently, I thought of getting in touch with my old boyfriend that we got attracted each other to just have me and also I met an old man of about 55 years who has been asking me for sex but I am not pleased with the man having my body.

Please advise.

your husband started as a stranger. Have many male friends.are u introverted

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by CaptMarvel(m): 3:16am On Oct 14, 2020
Realashbobby:

Thank you Captmarvel. I will try ooo . If no be konji wey dey worrying person
lolz yes dear I understand. If God would remove konji out of our lives maybe the world would have been a better place but if so how would the world continue.? Thank God you have a son now and find friends you could take delights in so if the divorce stand you could navigate your way into a new relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by BigJoe19: 3:29am On Oct 14, 2020
Ask guys for sex na make konji no kill you grin
Pocohantas sister.
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 14, 2020
Realashbobby:

You don't want to commit fornication or use cucumber......... U separated from hubby and hate seeing his face..........impossible to reconcile again because it involved family already.......... You don't want to go back to ur ex boyfriend........... You don't want to Bleep stranger............. You can't stop thinking about sex

Maybe you consider suicide. At least to have peace and let ur body rest perfectly.

NB. You and hubby divorced for whatever reasons, he had moving on with his life and fucking freely where he is now, you stay in one conner subjecting yourself to unnecessary tension.

If you Bleep he doesn't stop him not to come back if God willing and if you don't Bleep he may not come back.

You ask yourself how long will you wait to suppress the urge.

Some people quoting and giving advice that is not practicable, in which they themselves won't be able to follow. God created sex as integra system of human design, when one reaches that stage it must manifest and one needs opposite gender to quench it, provided one is normal human being.

Holy holy woman! For now, you are at "peak" of stage when you need regular sex, no amount of prayer, fasting, reading of Bible/Qur'an, taking bath when urge comes, can quench the urge, provided ur body system is functioning effectively, even masturbation cannot replace man, when it comes to sex to satisfactions.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 14, 2020
Fussion1000:

You don't want to commit fornication or use cucumber......... U separated from hubby and hate seeing his face..........impossible to reconcile again because it involved family already.......... You don't want to go back to ur ex boyfriend........... You don't want to Bleep stranger............. You can't stop thinking about sex

Maybe you consider suicide. At least to have peace and let ur body rest perfectly.

NB. You and hubby divorced for whatever reasons, he had moving on with his life and fucking freely, you stay in one conner subjecting yourself for unnecessary tension.

If you Bleep he doest stop him not to come back if God willing and if you don't Bleep he may not come back.

You ask urself how long will you wait to suppress the urge.

Some people quoting and giving advice that is not practicable, in which they themselves won't be able to follow, God created sex as integra system of human design, when one reach that stage it must manifest and one need opposite gender to quench it, provided one his Norma human being.

Holy holy woman, for now you are at peak of stage when you need regular sex, no amount of prayer, fast reading of bible, bath wen urge is coming, can quench the urge, provided ur body system is functioning effectively.

Sometimes it's not compulsory to make a comment.
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 14, 2020
pcguru1:

Sometimes it's not compulsory to make a comment.

And its not always that ur opinion must override, very easy to give advice , how many that will do the advice that he himself is dishing out.

She sought for public opinion, and not private from you alone.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 14, 2020
Fussion1000:

And its not always that ur opinion must override, very easy to give advice , how many that will do the advice that he himself is dishing out.

She sought for public opinion, and not private from you alone.

trash. this is about the suicide statement, don't play dumb
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 14, 2020
pcguru1:

trash. this is about the suicide statement, don't play dumb

That's last option, she is not ready for other options. She was refusing every option yet she failed to hold her body, what option you want me to give, mind you, I said MAYBE ,even if I asked to consider suicide, its advice.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 14, 2020
Fussion1000:

That's last option, she is not ready for other options. She was refusing every option yet she failed to hold her body, what option you need me to give, mind you, I said MAYBE ,even I asked to consider suicide, its advice .

Guy, learn to have empathy period. at the end of the other side is another human being. if you cannot phantom that then you need help. I won't respond to you anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by majamajic(m): 6:24am On Oct 14, 2020
Fussion1000:

NB. You and hubby divorced for whatever reasons, he had moving on with his life and fucking freely, you stay in one conner subjecting yourself for unnecessary tension.

If you Bleep he doest stop him not to come back if God willing and if you don't Bleep he may not come back.

Some people quoting and giving advice that is not practicable, in which they themselves won't be able to follow, God created sex as integra system of human design, when one reaches that stage it must manifest and one needs opposite gender to quench it, provided one his norma human being.

Holy holy woman, for now you are at "peak" of stage when you need regular sex, no amount of prayer, fasting, reading of bible, bath when urge is coming, can quench the urge, provided ur body system is functioning effectively. Even masturbation cannot replace man when it comes to sex to satisfactions.

Oya come and climb
kiss

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Temmylee01(m): 6:56am On Oct 14, 2020
shoooooooooooooots hmmmm, most of y'all bashing the lady ain't ah reallll shoooooooooooter... mama see i know ur plight, you haven't divorced yet which still makes you a house wife until both of y'all sign the paper you are still a married woman. now listen don't go back to ur ex ( bad thought) and let the divorce issue play out and why you're waiting and conji is holding you do this
1 * anytime it comes drink cold water (thirsty or not)
* and locate the rest room and urinate it out...any urge u might have automatically die down
2 if you you really want to have and feel the orgasm and u don't want to be with any man for now..... you will have to get a toy in an adult shop, if u have problem getting that I can link you though am in abj... it all narrow down to what u want. I hope I tried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by seanwilliam(m): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2020
Pancakeey:
So you plan on staying divorced? If yes then have sex.

Lol it’s only in Nigeria we try to attach so much meaning to useless things.
Have sex with whoever you want to. You won’t die. It’s not like you’re cheating or something.

I don’t know why you’re divorced but if it’s for a terrible reason then don’t go back begging because of “sex”
oya nah... animashaun, paste am reach me u hear
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 14, 2020
well if you need a volunteer with no strings attached to shine your congo,shoot me a dm
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Daniiel: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2020
No b konji the worry m ... another unsaid stuff na the issue .... if konji was d issue u for don treat m since regardless of ur belief.
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Realashbobby(f): 7:57am On Oct 14, 2020
BestAccessories:

You still love and deeply care about your ex-husband.

Getting in touch with an ex-boyfriend for sex is even worse than having it with a stranger.

To be sincere with you, you need to let go before you can move forward.

You're still hurting, sad and yet to get over what happened.

If he has filed for divorce already, you need to start healing and start moving forward.

There is nothing wrong in moving forward, it hard but you will survive.

Find a support system, family members or a trusted friend to pour out your heart and empty whatever you're still holding back.

Yes, you have a new label but that shouldn't stop you from loving yourself or rediscover yourself.

The transition isn't going to be easy, you're going to face many rejection but never ever loss focus.

If you don't want any man to have sex with you yet, please do get a vibrator and any other means healthy to satisfy your sexual needs.

However, on the long run, you will need to rediscover yourself, forgive yourself, take note of mistakes made in the past and the lessons you gained during the process before moving forward.

The earlier you start your healing process the better.

Thanks for your kind advise. Hopefully to heal soon
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Realashbobby(f): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2020
fabiano09:
well if you need a volunteer with no strings attached to shine your congo,shoot me a dm

We know your kind. Plenty of guys like you have been clogging my mail box. E she Mr volunteering.
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Realashbobby(f): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2020
Temmylee01:
shoooooooooooooots hmmmm, most of y'all bashing the lady ain't ah reallll shoooooooooooter... mama see i know ur plight, you haven't divorced yet which still makes you a house wife until both of y'all sign the paper you are still a married woman. now listen don't go back to ur ex ( bad thought) and let the divorce issue play out and why you're waiting and conji is holding you do this
1 * anytime it comes drink cold water (thirsty or not)
* and locate the rest room and urinate it out...any urge u might have automatically die down
2 if you you really want to have and feel the orgasm and u don't want to be with any man for now..... you will have to get a toy in an adult shop, if u have problem getting that I can link you though am in abj... it all narrow down to what u want. I hope I tried.

Getting a intimacy gadget is not a big deal to me but I am a Muslim. And my religion is against that.
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Realashbobby(f): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2020
Fussion1000:

Some people quoting and giving advice that is not practicable, in which they themselves won't be able to follow, God created sex as integra system of human design, when one reaches that stage it must manifest and one needs opposite gender to quench it, provided one his norma human being.

Holy holy woman, for now you are at "peak" of stage when you need regular sex, no amount of prayer, fasting, reading of bible, bath when urge is coming, can quench the urge, provided ur body system is functioning effectively. Even masturbation cannot replace man when it comes to sex to satisfactions.

This guy bad gan.....suicide on top what now?
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by sorepco(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2020
Konji de worri person u de tok of finding the real person? Did she say she was looking for a husband? She wan quench konji na. If 2 say na guy una for say make she go meet ashy

uruba23:

I understand what you're going through, but I have two worries you falling prey for a sugar coated man who just want your juice with no real emotional investment and your husband sending spy around you to nail you for infidelity. I wish I have a better advice but I really don't.
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by femi4: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2020
Realashbobby:
Dear Romancelander,

Please advise.

Give it to your old boyfriend for old time sake and to fulfill Okafor's law
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by padi94(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2020
We cannot help you until you confess what you did to warrant your husband wanting a divorce.

I picked some holes in this your story, you said you have not known any man since you where 17yrs, and it has only been your husband. But you mentioned getting back to an ex boyfriend. Please reconcile this. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by BigDawsNet: 9:01am On Oct 14, 2020
Realashbobby:
Dear Romancelander,

Please advise.

where are you based?

And if you scared to meet a stranger, can you make use of a toy, vibrator? Just to calm your konji down a bit till you sort out your divorce...

Get a toy at any grocery or just order on amazon
The delivery guy will drop it off for you..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Craig24: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2020
Las las, Konji na gentleman

Hum don repent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / What Can A Man Do To Make A Woman Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.