Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. (7430 Views)

What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Realashbobby(f): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2020
padi94:
We cannot help you until you confess what you did to warrant your husband wanting a divorce.

I picked some holes in it story, you said your have not know any man since you where 17yrs, it has only been it husband. But you mentioned getting back to an ex boyfriend. Please reconcile this. Thanks

He is not my ex because we didn't have anything together, he is a male friend that we got talking and attracted to each other then but we parted ways because my heart belongs to someone else.
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Realashbobby(f): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2020
BigDawsNet:

where are you based?

And if you scared to meet a stranger, can you make use of a toy, vibrator? Just to calm your konji down a bit till you sort out your divorce...

Get a toy at any grocery or just order on amazon
The delivery guy will drop it off for you..

I based in Ibadan
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Realashbobby(f): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2020
padi94:
We cannot help you until you confess what you did to warrant your husband wanting a divorce.

I picked some holes in it story, you said your have not know any man since you where 17yrs, it has only been it husband. But you mentioned getting back to an ex boyfriend. Please reconcile this. Thanks

Many differences led to the divorce : Religion, envyness, family intervention,stronghead, third party advise and many more complicated the whole issue.
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2020
sorepco:
Konji de worri person u de tok of finding the real person? Did she say she was looking for a husband? She wan quench konji na. If 2 say na guy una for say make she go meet ashy

Oga she still married legally not everybody fornicate or disloyal to there vows,imagine picking up an age long disease from a Randy fellow because you want to quench Konji. Better to use Love Machine or stay celibate.
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2020
Realashbobby:

We know your kind. Plenty of guys like you have been clogging my mail box. E she Mr volunteering.
Madam I'm doing the Lord's work jor,I did not email you because I'm doin you a favor and not the other way around
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by 001Truth: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2020
Well, people marry and people get married for different reasons, and we should all remember that we have different value systems. MARRIAGE, in the real sense of it, isn't as simple as some people "trivialise" it. Women's opinion about sexuality and the ease of speaking about it differs from that of men.

Having said that, remember that many things are not said yet about the circumstances surrounding the state of the marriage.

I think the lady in question is from a good home to say the least or well brought-up.
She doesn't have many good friends and she knows it.
She clearly feels responsible for many people around her
She could be a believer/ godly lady .
There are too many people she would let down if she makes any mistake.

She NEEDS A VERY SERIOUS &PRODUCTIVE ADVICE.

I will advise
:

As obsolete as the idea of dignity as it pertains to infidelity might sound to many people, I will advise you to dignify yourself in this regard.

Marriage is meant for mature forgiven forgivers. God instituted it and only God's principles can keep it. So, if it will require you to swallow any possible pride of yours to bring back your husband, please, do.
A wise woman, builds her own home.

You clearly have a need, but you are a woman taught by the society not to make her sexual need known. You are married and God hates divorce...also,
stolen water is always sweet...it turns to gravel in the mouth of the culprit.
DON'T INDULGE IN FORNICATION or any form of sexual immorality.
Note: There's a way that seemeth right to a man, but the ends are the ways of destruction.

More so, I hope you didn't have a negative approach in mind and hoping that people will help you validate it to relieve your conscience.

Important Note:
There are more elderly ones around, who have integrity and earned testimonies of people about them in your place of worship. Consult them for more practicable approach to solving this.
Keep in mind that the solution they profer may somewhat bruise your ego or require a great sacrifice,but always bear in mind that your end goal is to be with your beloved HUSBAND and enjoy sex with him alone till death does you part.

About the opinion you get here:

You may have to sieve the opinions you get here. Some people can empathize well with you and they understand. Some are looking for validation of wrong approaches they have taken, so they advise others too to do likewise. Some on the other hand are here to catch fun and are very inexperienced, while the last category are those who do not have good moral values let alone religious value, and are set to live life like they please expecting good results afterwards.

You can only get the right piece of advice from people of like minds and those who uphold good moral and religious value system. Seek only their opinions.

Prayer for you:
ORORE ATOPE, NI ORIKO JESU, AMIN.
May your case become worthy of Thanksgiving in Jesus' name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Dunnytt: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dear OP, just curious... Do you perhaps stays or stayed in Northern part of Nigeria before?
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by davidhobo: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by davidhobo: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
Your name na sorry o.

Even single women who are not even 30sef cant get the type of men they want to fvvck them, not to talk of you, a divorcee... You cant get, and you will only keep unsettling the marriages/ relationships of your ex boyfriends, because those are the only ones you are comfortable fvvcking, and wont feel like you are hoeing around.

I have many of them.like that on my case-early 30's and mid 30's. I go just dey look.dem dey say- 'see dis one, e be like say bomb dey your head. After how many years, after how many children. Abeg shift.' I can take them out, flex dem, play with them for abit, but thats all. When small small girls full everywhere. If any of your ex boyfriends likes old women, or older women, you are in luck.

And if you say, you have been with your husband.since 17,/how did an ex boyfriend come.into the picture?

If you have money, you have hope, you can get any of these unemployed 27 or 30 yr olds as a boyfriend to be servicing you or fvccking you.But lemme not lie to you, you have a long, lonely road ahead of you for the next 10 or 20yrs.

You can.buy sex, but companionship is what many women from 30 lack, once they dont have husbands. Then they start trying to unsettle their ex boyfriends(married or not) for sex and even companionship.

Taaa God forbid.

If you have a career, business or money, you may still get a man. If not, you are finished for life. Loneliness will finish you. 25yr olds never see man/companion wey go dey fvck dem on a regular, na you?

Sorry o
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by chocboi78(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Realashbobby:

I got your mail notification jasbi. I don't want to be identified with fornication of any kind ni.
then you shouldn't have created this thread.. abi u wan Bleep urself?
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by skinny419(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
U dont mean it..so dis kind woman stil dey exist
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by iamme1234(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
Order for a intimacy gadget called vibrator,use this to cool your self often.
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by iamme1234(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
davidhobo:
Your name na sorry o.

Even single women who are not even 30sef cant get the type of men they want to fvvck them, not to talk of you, a divorcee... You cant get, and you will only keep unsettling the marriages/ relationships of your ex boyfriends, because those are the only ones you are comfortable fvvcking, and wont feel like you are hoeing around.

I have many of them.like that on my case-early 30's and mid 30's. I go just dey look.dem dey say- 'see dis one, e be like say bomb dey your head. After how many years, after how many children. Abeg shift.' I can take them out, flex dem, play with them for abit, but thats all. When small small girls full everywhere. If any of your ex boyfriends likes old women, or older women, you are in luck.

And if you say, you have been with your husband.since 17,/how did an ex boyfriend come.into the picture?

If you have money, you have hope, you can get any of these unemployed 27 or 30 yr olds as a boyfriend to be servicing you or fvccking you.But lemme not lie to you, you have a long, lonely road ahead of you for the next 10 or 20yrs.

You can.buy sex, but companionship is what many women from 30 lack, once they dont have husbands. Then they start trying to unsettle their ex boyfriends(married or not) for sex and even companionship.

Taaa God forbid.

If you have a career, business or money, you may still get a man. If not, you are finished for life. Loneliness will finish you. 25yr olds never see man/companion wey go dey fvck dem on a regular, na you?

Sorry o

This woman didn't called for insult
At least encourage her.
She is a real woman to have written this up.instead of dieing in silent.
Be more educative in your words.stay safe

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Coldie(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
If u are sexy with flat tummy with firm breast with big ass I can help u
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by BadBitch(f): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Realashbobby:
Dear Romancelander,

I need candid and mature advise, insult is not welcome please.

I am a lady of above 30 years old and recently separated from my husband of 4 years with just a kid. The man has been the only man in my life since when I was 17. We got Married 4 years ago and later got separated recently. He has petitioned me and filed for divorce.

It's been like a year now that I had sex last and konji is worrying me, like I am feeling like having sex but my problem is I don't want have sex with any other man. It's a problem for me. I can't imagine seeing another man touching me. But I spent the whole of my day thinking about it.

Recently, I thought of getting in touch with my old boyfriend that we got attracted each other to just have me and also I met an old man of about 55 years who has been asking me for sex but I am not pleased with the man having my body.
Or is there anything to calm my urge for sex?

Please advise.

Note: I just created this account for the purpose of this subject.

Learn how to pleasure yourself, your orgasms aren't dependent on any man, get intimacy gadgets too. A vibrator would be a good start. You're still hurting from your previous relationship, so don't be in a hurry to get involved with another man sexually.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by mj31(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hello realashbobby, from your post i deduce that u are a chatse person and i appreciate that, what you needed is a relationship where you can have sex without any guilt of cheating or sleeping atound with men... for that i will advice you pray and be patient the right man will come.
As for the konji it is normal, so just bear with it.....
On your marriage i know u have been patient enough andi will advice you to still be patient, since your husband has filed for divorce wait to see the outcome of it.
Pls never you allow any man to have asses to ur body wothout doing the right thing, many will want to take ur situation as an advantage to ask for sex or come with fake love just for sex. That is my advise for you ma
Shalom
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Womanizer(m): 12:35am On Nov 28, 2020
pcguru1:

Sometimes it's not compulsory to make a comment.

The comments he made are very valid
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Womanizer(m): 12:39am On Nov 28, 2020
Realashbobby:

Getting a intimacy gadget is not a big deal to me but I am a Muslim. And my religion is against that.

An intimacy gadget is not a substitute for the real thing.

Just look for a reasonable and discreet young by who will be servicing you grin
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 3:00am On Nov 28, 2020
I know how you feel and your pain... I have been there also as a man... Having urge for sex... Well you just have to follow your mind about that or better still look for a better man to have as a boyfriend... To make you happy... I want you to know there is a big difference between sex and love making... Sex is wanting to satisfy your urges while love making is, it coming from your mind and you are getting the real man touch... Well I have been there and back as per your experience... We could be more of a friend and we would always talk better... Here is my email address we could always share thought there....hr.aridunnuoluwacomputers@gmail.com
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 28, 2020
Realashbobby:
Dear Romancelander,

I am a lady of above 30 years old and recently separated from my husband of 4 years with just a kid. The man has been the only man in my life since when I was 17. We got Married 4 years ago and later got separated recently. He has petitioned me and filed for divorce.

It's been like a year now that I had sex last and konji is worrying me, like I am feeling like having sex but my problem is I don't want have sex with any other man. It's a problem for me. I can't imagine seeing another man touching me. But I spent the whole of my day thinking about it.

Recently, I thought of getting in touch with my old boyfriend that we got attracted each other to just have me and also I met an old man of about 55 years who has been asking me for sex but I am not pleased with the man having my body.

Please advise.

Send me a DM
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Dufil(m): 4:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Questions
1. What was the basic reason for divorce? Was it sex related? If no, don't you think you have been laced with thunderbolt to proof to his family that you were caught cheating?

2. If there is a reason behind the hate, then avoid going back and free your mind.

I understand how u feel in a relationship of 13yrs.

SOLUTIONS:

1. Take a vacation to visit new places, like weekend trip to lagos, barbeach, good hotel far from home.
2. Visit some family relations, who are so dear to you.

3. Please yourself but be very wise. Otherwise if you have properties, your nude maybe used against you in future.

Solutions:

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Dufil(m): 4:49am On Nov 28, 2020
Realashbobby:
Dear Romancelander,

Please advise.

Hello dear.
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by shege45: 5:00am On Nov 28, 2020
buy a Love Machine and fvck yourself
Realashbobby:
Dear Romancelander,

Please advise.

Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 28, 2020
Realashbobby:
Dear Romancelander,

Please advise.

also in same shoes. Sex is very personal for a woman not like men who never take it seriously. I loved my ex very much, couldn't imagine another guy apart from. I see his face in every guy i meet, can't get my mind off him
Since we broke up, still can't get him off my mind. Just that all guys are the same that's why i just prefer to stick with one.
I stayed without sex for a long time, wanted to meet a new guy but i can't. So i just decided to contact my former old bf and a big mistake i made.
Have you tried mastubating to feel better?
I think finding a new better guy will help you
Re: I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. by Dufil(m): 6:34am On Nov 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
also in same shoes. Sex is very personal for a woman not like men who never take it seriously. I loved my ex very much, couldn't imagine another guy apart from. I see his face in every guy i meet, can't get my mind off him
Since we broke up, still can't get him off my mind. Just that all guys are the same that's why i just prefer to stick with one.
I stayed without sex for a long time, wanted to meet a new guy but i can't. So i just decided to contact my former old bf and a big mistake i made.
Have you tried mastubating to feel better?
I think finding a new better guy will help you
The divorce is still on process and based on location, visit her profile and read her story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] / IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.