Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Expressing Feelings To A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expressing Feelings To A Guy (466 Views)

Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To / How Do You Express Your Feelings To A Guy You Are Crushing On? / As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expressing Feelings To A Guy by blessingchinny(f): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
A girl summoned courage to let a guy know how she feels about him. They have been friends.
The guy expressed shock over it, he didn't give a straight reply but went ahead to say that he's been praying earnestly for God to show him his own as he has been feeling lonely and bored. Pls what does that mean?
Re: Expressing Feelings To A Guy by chatinent: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Aunty, we know it's you.

You don't have to shift pronouns, agbero no go beat you.

Anyways, to your post, it really means nothing until he either says he's interested or not.

You are welcome.
Re: Expressing Feelings To A Guy by fati2001(m): 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
he wanna think about it.
Re: Expressing Feelings To A Guy by obi2eze: 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
It means that you are his own undecided
Re: Expressing Feelings To A Guy by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Why are you lieing ? angry we know you're the one
Anyways it normal I salute your courage
Who knows maybe the guy can't toast before God helped him butter his bread....
Re: Expressing Feelings To A Guy by WrittyWritter(f): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
A girl a.k.a U wink..me too I'm confused aswr ..let's wait 4 our elders to come and explain dis one oo lipsrsealed
But if I may ask is he a pastor?!undecided
Re: Expressing Feelings To A Guy by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
Op this is simple nah,,,,, that's a positive response,,, he just thank God dat you come his way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IF You Have Not Read This Book! No Wonder You're Still Poor / Omar Lay Or Laycon Who Deserves The Next Rated Award? / “who Get Onion Farm I Wan Marry” – Yemi Alade Can’t Wait To Get Her Own Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.