Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

“who Get Onion Farm I Wan Marry” – Yemi Alade Can’t Wait To Get Her Own Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “who Get Onion Farm I Wan Marry” – Yemi Alade Can’t Wait To Get Her Own Husband (466 Views)

Your Mama No Fine But You Wan Marry Fine Girl / I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. / 'Can't Wait To Find Mine Own Husband' - Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“who Get Onion Farm I Wan Marry” – Yemi Alade Can’t Wait To Get Her Own Husband by kings2all: 11:14am On Dec 09, 2020

Yemi Alade has disclosed her hopes in getting married very soon with the lucky man in her life in a post sighted on social media.

At her ripe age of 31 years, in our culture, a woman is way past her prime to settle down and start a family. To buttress the fact that her marriage is long overdue is the fact that she is an accomplished woman in her career and has all the money that she can use to support herself and her about to be husband. The call on herself to get married is not something that is an understatement.

Using her verified page on Twitter, she made her purposes of settling down with a man known. She sarcastically added onion farm to it. Which indirectly means marriage will make her cry like how onions do when they are sliced,

She wrote
“Who get Onion Farm abeg… I wan marry

See screenshot below:

SOURCE: https://celebrity-profile.com/who-get-onion-farm-i-wan-marry-yemi-alade-cant-wait-to-get-her-own-husband/
Re: “who Get Onion Farm I Wan Marry” – Yemi Alade Can’t Wait To Get Her Own Husband by Vanzcharles(m): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Okay
Re: “who Get Onion Farm I Wan Marry” – Yemi Alade Can’t Wait To Get Her Own Husband by YoonSung70: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2020
Hmmn fine girl dey find husband
Re: “who Get Onion Farm I Wan Marry” – Yemi Alade Can’t Wait To Get Her Own Husband by kings2all: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
d rich also cry
YoonSung70:
Hmmn fine girl dey find husband

(1) (Reply)

Are You Getting Married Soon? / Sugar Mummy / Sequel To Chii59s Thread: A Girlfriend Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.