Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! (4326 Views)

Masturbation Is Killing Me Slowly / Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by waywardpikin: 4:11am On Oct 14, 2020
Dear Diary,

This is a short story of that horrid moment in time when I dropped all my principles and began a regrettable journey towards becoming a simp. Enjoy!

HOW I BEGAN MY JOURNEY TOWARDS SIMPHOOD

Skim through if you dare! Let’s call it exhibit A. Behold, to my utter shame, my foolish musings! Mind you, the year was 2012 and yours truly was in 200 level.

I had entered school one evening to see her, and after spending some time together I decided it was time to go home as I stayed off campus.

We were not dating at the time, we were just friends though some sexual tension was steadily building between us.

She insisted we took a longer route leading to school gate and so I obliged her, our arms intertwined. We got to one lonely road and she insisted that we lie down in the middle of the road and stare up at the stars.

You know, the way they do in all those oyinbo movies. I rolled my eyes and teased her, it was something she always loved doing, watching the stars.

So there we were lying on the gravel in the middle of the deserted road when she laid her coconut head on my hard chest. I inhaled deeply and took in the night air as we looked up at God’s creations in silence, a sense of contentment about us. At that moment in time, we were truly very happy.

Unfortunately…

Feeling her body so close to me, her warmth on that chilly night, the smell of her hair, the smell of HER, my temperature rose and my heart started beating so fast because I instinctively knew what was going to happen next.

She must have noticed something was doing me because she kept asking what was wrong, the hint of a smile playing on her lips. She knew what was wrong… the sultry wench!

She was what was wrong with me.

After lying there for a while talking about sweet nothings it was time for me to go home. I stood up first and pulled her up into my yearning arms.

I held her close, breathing heavily, my arms wrapped around her waist, mischievous hands nestled at that delicate space between the small of her back and her big bum bum.

Lai-skin girl… Yellow pawpaw toh bahd. We die here!

We looked each other in the eyes, and slowly, sensually, I kissed her. My heart was beating so loudly I could hear it ringing in my ears.

We stood there sucking face while rushing each other, the ultimate entanglement! We were lost in a fairytale trance that seemed to go on forever, the memory of what was currently happening to be forever etched in both our hearts and minds.

We were both speechless as she walked me to the school gate to take a bike back to my place. Perhaps we were pondering the implications of what had just happened between us.

You see Diary, she had a serious boyfriend in faraway Lagos and yours truly was affiliated with numerous females as usual. It was a case of Yin meets Yang. Fire meets Ice. She was everything I never knew I needed.

The attraction was insane!

In fact, I dare say she came on to me and did everything possible to get my attention, even during those periods when she would annoy me and I’d go on to snub her.

The next day she broke up with her boyfriend and we officially started dating. And boy, what a relationship it was. In hindsight, I probably should have stopped at hello.

Till next time,

XOXO

Wayward Pikin.

Most people say that the era when people used to love with their full chest outside is long gone.

You know… the Pre-Buhari era.

Maybe they’re right, maybe they’re not.

Oya!!!

Over to you guys, do you remember that horrid moment in time when you dropped all your principles and began a regrettable journey towards becoming a simp? Share your experiences.

CC: Lalasticlala, farano, Rocktation

https://thewaywardpikin.com/how-i-slowly-became-a-simp/

3 Likes

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by GreatMage: 4:16am On Oct 14, 2020
What happened to the la click la bend gang?
Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by waywardpikin: 4:19am On Oct 14, 2020
GreatMage:
What happened to the la click la bend gang?

Full story is here. You don't have to click.

I'm just highlighting the fact that we have all been Simps at one point or the other in our respective lives. The aforementioned is how my journey began towards SIMPHOOD.

Fine light skin yellow pawpaw girl with big nyansh! She was the hottest girl in school at the time so you could say that I didn't really stand a chance in the long run. Our Titanic was bound to sink.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by kenzysmith: 5:23am On Oct 14, 2020
Ozo see ur twin bro this one is even worst twueh+

1 Like

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by waywardpikin: 6:09am On Oct 14, 2020
kenzysmith:
Ozo see ur twin bro this one is even worst twueh+

Lol ironically I have been said to look like him. However, Ozo remains God-tier level Simp. I'm sure he has learned a few lessons from his experience.

Nengi even seems nice in comparison to this girl and what she put me through back in 2012. There is a reason why they say you should never date a broke beautiful girl.

4 Likes

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 14, 2020
waywardpikin:

Lol ironically I have been said to look like him. However, Ozo remains God-tier level Simp. I'm sure he has learned a few lessons from his experience.

Nengi even seems nice in comparison to this girl and what she put me through back in 2012. There is a reason why they say you should never date a broke beautiful girl.
I still don't see the "simp" part of this narrative

4 Likes

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by JOACHINpedro: 9:27am On Oct 14, 2020
What actually made you a simp? undecided
Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by waywardpikin: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
It's my bad. I keep forgetting that all the guys in romance section are Alpha mails. I'll keep it moving.
Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by Moneysoldier007(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
At one point in time we all did, if I talk my own here, everybody go gang beat me. Lemme comman be going first.

2 Likes

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by ogasharpsharp: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
I put her on a pedestal

Took her needs before mine

Never thought I could get anyone better

She was my first girlfriend anyway so I had little experience.

Waiting on your new story like kilode!

3 Likes

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by Theslumflower: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lol. What exactly do u guys mean by simp?

Automatically when you are good to the opposite sex, you become a simp? Lol nawaoh. Anyways, enjoy your transition to "Alfa" modegrin

Away from that, you have a good writing skill. Keep it up.
Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
Haa,,the thing simple oo,,,

Na so she dey comand me,,,,,,grin

She don get my mumu botton,,,,,grin

She go tell me say she want this i go buy,,,,grin

She go dey shout at me,,,, hago say calm down baby yunno i love you,,,,,,,,cheesy

She sha chop my money sha,,,,,

But unfortunately one nigga dey with her,,, haa lemme stop here,,,,,,,

I don dey feel moody,,,,,smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by fati2001(m): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2020

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
Like.

There is a stupid notion here that being an ALPHA male means you should be ruthless. grin

I pity the guys believing that nonsense and don't know what they are doing.

Would encourage male nairalanders to find out who a simp really is and not take it from some confused fellow here hook, line and sinker

Theslumflower:

Automatically when you are good to the opposite sex, you become a simp? Lol nawaoh. Anyways, enjoy your transition to "Alfa" modegrin

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by waywardpikin: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
Moneysoldier007:
At one point in time we all did, if I talk my own here, everybody go gang beat me. Lemme comman be going first.

Lol I'm sure others will be dying to know the story grin
Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by Camelot65: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Like.

There is a stupid notion here that being an ALPHA male means you should be ruthless. grin

I pity the guys believing that nonsense and don't know what they are doing.

Would encourage male nairalanders to find out who a simp really is and not take it from some confused fellow here hook, line and sinker

Who's a simp and alpha ....?

1 Like

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by waywardpikin: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
ogasharpsharp:
I put her on a pedestal

Took her needs before mine

Never thought I could get anyone better

She was my first girlfriend anyway so I had little experience.

Waiting on your new story like kilode!

The story usually plays out in almost similar fashion.

All The Women I Ever Dated - NARCISSISM

https://www.nairaland.com/6174932/all-women-ever-dated-narcissism#94851487

Starts Wednesday, October 21, 2020...
Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by waywardpikin: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Camelot65:

These are the discussions this topic in intended to spark up. Nice!

1 Like

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
First, understand that these two things are usually personality types - and determined by society.

A simp is usually used to connote a guy that is overly desperate for a woman, obsessive and goes out of his way to impress - regardless of himself or others he may be related to

Here in Nairaland though, you're a simp if you're nice to a woman or talk well about them or do not join the bandwagon to hate on them.

Camelot65:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by waywardpikin: 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
Theslumflower:

To be honest, I only used the word Simp to elicit reactions from readers seeing as the word Simp seems to tilt towards the bolded on mainstream media these days. Of course, we all know that there is more to being a Simp than what is written in the original post. A lot of details were glossed over.

Also thanks for your compliment about my writing skills. I recently took a deeper interest in following my passion which is writing, and my whole gig revolves around highlighting certain events that happened in my life and making a thing out of it.

So... have you never been a Simp before? grin

1 Like

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
An alpha male is used to connote a guy who is dominant and very independent.

Usually men who unlike a simp is confident and already values himself, enough to be valued by others.

Here in Nairaland, many guys get it wrong and think alpha males must be ruthless, do not need women and are fine on their own.

In reality, alpha males can be generous and gentlemanly at the same time - and definitely need people (because we are not robots)

Camelot65:
Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by Camelot65: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
First, understand that these two things are usually personality types - and determined by society.

A simp is usually used to connote a guy that is overly desperate for a woman, obsessive and goes out of his way to impress - regardless of himself or others he may be related to

Here in Nairaland though, you're a simp if you're nice to a woman or talk well about them or do not join the bandwagon to hate on them.

I also read "a simp is a man who overvalues a woman or places her on pedestal"........I also love your definition

Then judging from OP's post, I didn't find anything relating to "simp"

1 Like

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by Camelot65: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
An alpha male is used to connote a guy who is dominant and very independent.

Usually men who unlike a simp is confident and already values himself, enough to be valued by others.

Here in Nairaland, many guys get it wrong and think alpha males must be ruthless, do not need women and are fine on their own.

In reality, alpha males can be generous and gentlemanly at the same time - and definitely need people (because we are not robots)

That's right about Alphas. ...smiley

BTW @bolded, I guess you're referring to MGTOW monks cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Yes, the OP just said he slipped the word in because it was a mainstream topic here on Nairaland.

Your definition here is right as well.

Don't get it twisted though, a woman can be valued but a simp takes it to the extreme and belittles himself

Camelot65:
I also read "a simp is a man who overvalues a woman or places her on pedestal"........I also love your definition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by waywardpikin: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
miracood:
I still don't see the "simp" part of this narrative

Camelot65:

Agreed. She still ended up showing me pepper but I was never a Simp.

Do you have a better story to share?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by waywardpikin: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
Fact1:
Haa,,the thing simple oo,,,

Na so she dey comand me,,,,,,grin

She don get my mumu botton,,,,,grin

She go tell me say she want this i go buy,,,,grin

She go dey shout at me,,,, hago say calm down baby yunno i love you,,,,,,,,cheesy

She sha chop my money sha,,,,,

But unfortunately one nigga dey with her,,, haa lemme stop here,,,,,,,

I don dey feel moody,,,,,smiley

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
[quote author=waywardpikin post=94937877][/quote]

Werey boy,,,grin

You wicked,,,,grin

You're mocking me,,,,,,,,,grin
Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by Theslumflower: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
waywardpikin:

To be honest, I only used the word Simp to elicit reactions from readers seeing as the word Simp seems to tilt towards the bolded on mainstream media these days. Of course, we all know that there is more to being a Simp than what is written in the original post. A lot of details were glossed over.

Also thanks for your compliment about my writing skills. I recently took a deeper interest in following my passion which is writing, and my whole gig revolves around highlighting certain events that happened in my life and making a thing out of it.

So... have you never been a Simp before? grin
Lol you sure do know Nairaland well enough. Anything "simp" generates traffic here, so funny.

Well responding to your question, I'm a female. I don't know if girls "simp" too or whatever that is. I could care less.
Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
You and a girl fell in love. She broke up with her boyfriend for you. Here you are calling her names I don't understand. What's worse is that some of these people who call themselves men will join you to castigate her. You and every other man who supports this rubbish are very useless. Not taking rubbish from women is very different from being absolutely dumb and obviously biased.
Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by meobizy(f): 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Simping brings bad memories. It is a trap a man must fall into a few times in life. Certified playboys still simp for a woman from time to time. I made a pact with myself that if I fall into the habit, it won’t happen for any idiot average female. I will simp for a woman so classy and/or beautiful that men and women alike will understand why I had no other option.

For such a name you write a lot. I am both surprised and impressed.

1 Like

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
waywardpikin:
Dear Diary,

This is a short story of that horrid moment in time when I dropped all my principles and began a regrettable journey towards becoming a simp. Enjoy!

HOW I BEGAN MY JOURNEY TOWARDS SIMPHOOD

Skim through if you dare! Let’s call it exhibit A. Behold, to my utter shame, my foolish musings! Mind you, the year was 2012 and yours truly was in 200 level.

I had entered school one evening to see her, and after spending some time together I decided it was time to go home as I stayed off campus.

We were not dating at the time, we were just friends though some sexual tension was steadily building between us.

She insisted we took a longer route leading to school gate and so I obliged her, our arms intertwined. We got to one lonely road and she insisted that we lie down in the middle of the road and stare up at the stars.

You know, the way they do in all those oyinbo movies. I rolled my eyes and teased her, it was something she always loved doing, watching the stars.

So there we were lying on the gravel in the middle of the deserted road when she laid her coconut head on my hard chest. I inhaled deeply and took in the night air as we looked up at God’s creations in silence, a sense of contentment about us. At that moment in time, we were truly very happy.

Unfortunately…

Feeling her body so close to me, her warmth on that chilly night, the smell of her hair, the smell of HER, my temperature rose and my heart started beating so fast because I instinctively knew what was going to happen next.

She must have noticed something was doing me because she kept asking what was wrong, the hint of a smile playing on her lips. She knew what was wrong… the sultry wench!

She was what was wrong with me.

After lying there for a while talking about sweet nothings it was time for me to go home. I stood up first and pulled her up into my yearning arms.

I held her close, breathing heavily, my arms wrapped around her waist, mischievous hands nestled at that delicate space between the small of her back and her big bum bum.

Lai-skin girl… Yellow pawpaw toh bahd. We die here!

We looked each other in the eyes, and slowly, sensually, I kissed her. My heart was beating so loudly I could hear it ringing in my ears.

We stood there sucking face while rushing each other, the ultimate entanglement! We were lost in a fairytale trance that seemed to go on forever, the memory of what was currently happening to be forever etched in both our hearts and minds.

We were both speechless as she walked me to the school gate to take a bike back to my place. Perhaps we were pondering the implications of what had just happened between us.

You see Diary, she had a serious boyfriend in faraway Lagos and yours truly was affiliated with numerous females as usual. It was a case of Yin meets Yang. Fire meets Ice. She was everything I never knew I needed.

The attraction was insane!

In fact, I dare say she came on to me and did everything possible to get my attention, even during those periods when she would annoy me and I’d go on to snub her.

The next day she broke up with her boyfriend and we officially started dating. And boy, what a relationship it was. In hindsight, I probably should have stopped at hello.

Till next time,

XOXO

Wayward Pikin.

Most people say that the era when people used to love with their full chest outside is long gone.

You know… the Pre-Buhari era.

Maybe they’re right, maybe they’re not.

Oya!!!

Over to you guys, do you remember that horrid moment in time when you dropped all your principles and began a regrettable journey towards becoming a simp? Share your experiences.

CC: Lalasticlala, farano, Rocktation

https://thewaywardpikin.com/how-i-slowly-became-a-simp/
hold up, this isn't simping, actually she's the one who simped by dumping her probably 2yrs boyfriend for you
Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by sonofanarchy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
I carry my food stuffs give girl, toto I no see chop,my friends called me the worst name anyone can get TONY UMEZ, Infact, I was worst than him..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them / Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? / If You Are Not Jealous You Are Not In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.