Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? (4328 Views)

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by angolag(m): 12:15am On Mar 01, 2009
Girls, Would you cook meal for your boyfriend occassionally?

You been dating this guy for sometime, every thing has been all good and he eventually ask you to assist him with cooking. Not every time, say occasionally.Girls would you be comfortable to do this and if she refuses, what could be the cause of her refusal?

I no need Aproko people for here !! Just your candid opinions.

Thanks
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by bluespice(f): 12:17am On Mar 01, 2009
hellz the Bleep yeah!
if i can cook for ordinary friends y not a boyfriend?
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by tope2000(f): 12:20am On Mar 01, 2009
Occasionally?? . . . . . . . Heck i will cook for him everyday if i have to cool
he just have to appreciate it.
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by chiogo(f): 12:28am On Mar 01, 2009
Hell no!!!  tongue

Well, if we're committed, yeah but not just an ordinary boyfriend who am not sure of his feelings for me.

cooking to me, is a big task tongue  tongue and a big step in a relationship. I don't intend to play house without actually having a house, y'dig??

This is the reason why most guys end up not marrying some women who did all these for them. She's already doing what a wife would do so they figure, what's the point in marrying her? well, that's just my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by tope2000(f): 12:31am On Mar 01, 2009
In other words u just dont like cooking??
Are u nigerian? undecided
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 01, 2009
Cook for him occassionally?  undecided

A man that sits home and waits for me to cook EVERYDAY before he eats ain't my forte.

Boy betta get his butt in the kitchen and show me some action.

And what makes a meal taste good is to know that it was cooked with care, not cooked because it was expected.

I know that Naija men can cook, that's what I loff about them.
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by chiogo(f): 12:36am On Mar 01, 2009
tope2000:

In other words u just dont like cooking??
Are u nigerian? undecided
Where was that implied in my post and what does being Nigerian have to do with anything?
Yes, I am Nigerian.

Lemme reiterate myself, I would but he has to be some special kinda boyfriend not just any boyfriend.
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by lacrimose(f): 12:38am On Mar 01, 2009
I cook for my boyfriend, just because i know he will starve if i don't cook(Literally) He has no idea how to cook

@ topic, i  think it depends on the situation, if he has family and sisters around, you don't have to cook for him frequently.

My boyfriend comes from a family of all boys and their mother did all the cooking, so they literally have no clue except fry egg and maybe plantain.

@chiogo, i catch ur drift, u definitely should not be cooking for someone you are not in a committed relationship with on a regular basis. I do cook for friends too when they come over so i don't think its a big deal.
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Treetop20(m): 12:40am On Mar 01, 2009
thank God my mom taught(forced) me how to
cook.
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by chisimdi(f): 12:40am On Mar 01, 2009
HeatFusion:

A man that sits home and waits for me to cook EVERYDAY before he eats ain't my forte.

And what makes a meal taste good is to know that it was cooked with care, not cooked because it was  expected.

Lmaooo grin grin
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by bluespice(f): 12:42am On Mar 01, 2009
true chiogo
not all friends deserve home-coked meals
tho i think to call him a boyfriend means he deserves it tho not always
i dont cook always for myself or my family
im not about to to start for a boyfriend
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:42am On Mar 01, 2009
for sure!! wink smiley
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 01, 2009
Treetop20:

thank God my mom taught(forced) me how to
cook.

You are not lucky, women should also teach their son to cook and do houseworks.

I forced my lil bro to do houseworks.

He always wants his siter to do it. That's rubbish.

A man that can't survive without a woman's presence is just saddening.

Like seriously, no woman wants a lazy man anymore.

The sexiest thing is to know that your man is in the kitchen cooking you your favorite meal, while you're sick. Not driving out to buy some burgers or frozen food undecided
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 01, 2009
TOYOSI20:

for sure!! wink smiley
Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss

Been trying to trap you down all day. . . .but you be like fish wey dey escape from the fisher's net.

I don miss you oooooo shocked shocked

LOL, how's school, darl
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Czarskit(m): 12:46am On Mar 01, 2009
How can my gal nt cook 4 me??! I don dey fear oh! shocked
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:49am On Mar 01, 2009
HeatFusion:

Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss

Been trying to trap you down all day. . . .but you be like fish wey dey escape from the fisher's net.

I don miss you oooooo shocked shocked

LOL, how's school, darl

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Infact u've made ma day oo, been missing u since too, . . . .schools been great mi amor cheesy cheesy cheesy. . . . and stressfull at the same time too!!

What about u love, how have u been too, and hows school, the fam., and you too?? kiss kiss

hope all is well, u in ma prayers always sweets, wink and pls bring out the fun on this dry land, before i start dozzing off again oo!! shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by lacrimose(f): 12:49am On Mar 01, 2009
HeatFusion:

And what makes a meal taste good is to know that it was[b] cooked with care, not cooked because it was  expected[/b].

This is so true when u are in a relationship, if a guy waits around for u to cook then u know u are in trouble or be ready to assume the role of Nigerian housewife.

I think i do so because i love cooking naturally and it doesn't take anything away from me. There are days when i am like u are making dinner, i don't care where u get it from (which he doesn't refuse) although i can tell that he probably got the food from a restaurant or he ordered it.

It depends on your relationship and what kind of guy you are dating
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Sauron1: 12:50am On Mar 01, 2009
tope2000:

Occasionally?? . . . . . . . Heck i will cook for him everyday if i have to cool
he just have to appreciate it.

Good woman!!!
How can i meet your parents to pay ya brideprice na??
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Treetop20(m): 12:51am On Mar 01, 2009
HeatFusion:

You are not lucky, women should also teach their son to cook and do houseworks.

I forced my lil bro to do houseworks.

He always wants his siter to do it. That's rubbish.

A man that can't survive without a woman's presence is just saddening.

Like seriously, no woman wants a lazy man anymore.

The sexiest thing is to know that your man is in the kitchen cooking you your favorite meal, while you're sick. Not driving out to buy some burgers or frozen food undecided

definitely
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by tope2000(f): 12:54am On Mar 01, 2009
chiogo:

Where was that implied in my post and what does being Nigerian have to do with anything?
Yes, I am Nigerian.

Lemme reiterate myself, I would but he has to be some special kinda boyfriend not just any boyfriend.

I concur wink

~Sauron~:

Good woman!!!
How can i meet your parents to pay ya brideprice na??

Can u cook?? grin
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Sauron1: 12:57am On Mar 01, 2009
tope2000:

Can u cook?? grin

Cooking ain't ma forte. . . . .Why should i know how to cook?
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by tope2000(f): 12:59am On Mar 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Cooking ain't ma forte. . . . .Why should i know how to cook?

Tsssssk tsk . . . . . u cant pay my brideprice then sad sad
i cant marry a guy that cant cook. tongue
What if i am sick?? wud u go but me chinese instead? angry angry angry
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by arramyjay: 1:01am On Mar 01, 2009
I dont cook.So i wont and would never cook for a boyfriend.
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Sauron1: 1:01am On Mar 01, 2009
tope2000:

So u intend to turn him into a houseboy?? Hahahaha
Better marry Tumfulu. grin

If you are sick, take oats. cheesy
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Treetop20(m): 1:01am On Mar 01, 2009
tope2000:

how many men out there can cook?
don't limit your choices  cheesy
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 01, 2009
TOYOSI20:

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Infact u've made ma day oo, been missing u since too, . . . .schools been great mi amor cheesy cheesy cheesy. . . . and stressfull at the same time too!!

What about u love, how have u been too, and hows school, the fam., and you too?? kiss kiss

hope all is well, u in ma prayers always sweets, wink and pls bring out the fun on this dry land, before i start dozzing off again oo!! shocked shocked angry angry angry
TOYOSI I dey vex for una o. . . .Infact na situation dey make me speak to you again. hmmmph
You dey leave my bro to dey cry on my shouldder, why na?
You no know say a man's heart is a very fragile organ? tongue grin grin

Omo, school has been okay. Been filling out application like all day this week. UF dey mess with me angry angry
Family is great wink abi, with me here, it's always great tongue

Don't dozz off me amor, it has indeed being dry. . . .see the topics on this section sef. he be like say some ppl just dey make thread for making thread sake undecided

LOL, and thanks, I need the prayer. Will keep you in mines definitely smiley

lacrimose:

This is so true when u are in a relationship, if a guy waits around for u to cook then u know u are in trouble or be ready to assume the role of Nigerian housewife.

I think i do so because i love cooking naturally and it doesn't take anything away from me. There are days when i am like u are making dinner, i don't care where u get it from (which he doesn't refuse) although i can tell that he probably got the food from a restaurant or he ordered it.

It depends on your relationship and what kind of guy you are dating
LOL, the role of a naija housewife. lmao.

Anyman ready to assume that I'd lay low and play the housewife part is ready for a dissapointment.

I mean, I'd cook for him, but if situation prevents me from cooking and he gts angry because I couldn't, na wahala o.

Who wants a man who will starve himself and his children just because the wife is out for weeks or so?

I love cooking too, it's actually fun. But wouldn't it be more fun to have your man in the kitchen with you, cooking with you after a stressful day , or even correcting/teaching you how to cook ? Instead of sitting on the couch, waiting and expecting you to bring him food, just because you're expeced to do so. undecided
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by tope2000(f): 1:05am On Mar 01, 2009
Treetop20:

how many men out there can cook?
don't limit your choices  cheesy

Most nigerian guys can cook cheesy
u can cook cant ya??
sauron didnt watch n learn when he was being taught cheesy

~Sauron~:

So u intend to turn him into a houseboy?? Hahahaha
Better marry Tumfulu. grin

What has houseboy gotta do with it undecided
Dont turn in2 typical naija man on me o angry angry

If you are sick, take oats. cheesy

Dont lemme change my mind n marry treetop instead o grin cheesy
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Sauron1: 1:08am On Mar 01, 2009
tope2000:

Marry Treetop sharpish. . . . .I would sponsor the wedding.
Cook ko, School ni.
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by tope2000(f): 1:09am On Mar 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Marry Treetop sharpish. . . . .[b]I would sponsor the wedding.[/b]Cook ko, School ni.

Thanks . . . . . cool
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Treetop20(m): 1:09am On Mar 01, 2009
tope2000:

Most nigerian guys can cook cheesy
u can cook cant ya??
sauron didnt watch n learn when he was being taught cheesy

What has houseboy gotta do with it undecided
Dont turn in2 typical naija man on me o angry angry

i even do breakfast in bed tongue
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Hesperus(m): 1:10am On Mar 01, 2009
@ chiogo, can you please differentiate between an ordinary boyfriend and a special one?

For you to even call a guy your boyfriend defines it already, so where are the extra adjectives coming from again?
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by tope2000(f): 1:12am On Mar 01, 2009
Treetop20:

i even do breakfast in bed tongue

Aww. . . . . . .sooooooo cute kiss cheesy

Hesperus:

@ chiogo, can you please differentiate between an ordinary boyfriend and a special one?

For you to even call a guy your boyfriend defines it already, so where are the extra adjectives coming from again?

There are losers, assholes, wish i never met u grin
and there are u r everything i have ever wanted cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Are Not Jealous You Are Not In Love / Is Valentine's Day Only Meant For Boyfriend/girlfriend? / Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.