Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! (4347 Views)

Masturbation Is Killing Me Slowly / Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by WrittyWritter(f): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dis not simping na..she even dumped her bf 4 u...so being in luv means u re a simp ..And from ur story she felt d sane way..so how are u a simp ..U guys just use dat word anyhow..I'm not even surprised we Nigerians are fond of using words without knowing or checking the meaning..
Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by waywardpikin: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fact1:

Werey boy,,,grin

You wicked,,,,grin

You're mocking me,,,,,,,,,grin

I no fit mock you na. I can actually relate grin

But I hope you are wise enough to know when you're being used, and strong enough to pull the plug on any such dalliance without hesitation?

Sometimes when you are in a relationship, the dynamics slowly started to change. It is your job as a man to be sensitive to these changes so you know when you have to steer the relationship back on course or jump ship altogether.

PS - Women are always trying to change the dynamics of a relationship to their favour right from under you. Most times the man is too caught up in the euphoria the relationship gives him to notice what's happening until it's late. Don't let such happen to thee.

This is why a relationship could start out with a girl madly in love with a guy, but by the very end, she don see am finish and wants out. By this time the guy is sprung, he's in love, and would do whatever it takes to hold the relationship together.

This is how the tables turn. This is how some categories of Simps are born.
Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
waywardpikin:

I no fit mock you na. I can actually relate grin

But I hope you are wise enough to know when you're being used, and strong enough to pull the plug on any such dalliance without hesitation?

Sometimes when you are in a relationship, the dynamics slowly started to change. It is your job as a man to be sensitive to these changes so you know when you have to steer the relationship back on course or jump ship altogether.

PS - Women are always trying to change the dynamics of a relationship to their favour right from under you. Most times the man is too caught up in the euphoria the relationship gives him to notice what's happening until it's late. Don't let such happen to thee.

This is why a relationship could start out with a girl madly in love with a guy, but by the very end, she don see am finish and wants out. By this time the guy is sprung, he's in love, and would do whatever it takes to hold the relationship together.

This is how the tables turn. This is how come categories of Simps are born.

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by waywardpikin: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
meobizy:
Simping brings bad memories. It is a trap a man must fall into a few times in life. Certified playboys still simp for a woman from time to time. I made a pact with myself that if I fall into the habit, it won’t happen for any idiot average female. I will simp for a woman so classy and/or beautiful that men and women alike will understand why I had no other option.

For such a name you write a lot. I am both surprised and impressed.

My guy!

We are similar in this regard @ bolded

The girl was so classy and beautiful (but broke).

We were like this power couple in school. When we were together it was magic but it was a toxic relationship. On and off, on and off.

We'd break up, she'd go off into the world, I'd get me a new girlfriend ASAP to fill the void and wet my dìck. She'd come back, beg and beg and beg and retoast me.

Hard guy, hard guy, fact remained that I still loved her so I'd end up taking her back and whoever my current girlfriend at the time was would end up leaving cos she know say the real madam don show.

It became a cycle that wasn't good for anyone. Until one day she did one of her rubbish and then we broke up again. This time I decided I wasnt going to take her back. She came back begging but I stood my ground. It was the hardest decision I'd ever taken in my life and one that almost killed me because I loved her so much.

I fell sick, was regaled with tales of how she was having the time of her life, always at the front seat of different premium rides. To cap it all off, after we broke up, most of my "friends" started toasting her. Trying to see if they could "get lucky" too with her.

Given all that happened back then, how could I ever let myself fall for another person like I fell for her again?

If you like fine like 100 people in one. That one na for your pocket.

Such an experience changes a person.

1 Like

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by waywardpikin: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tabasco23:
hold up, this isn't simping, actually she's the one who simped by dumping her probably 2yrs boyfriend for you

Let's hear your story then. Or are you one of the resident Alfa Meils we have on here? grin
Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
waywardpikin:

Let's hear your story then. Or are you one of the resident Alfa Meils we have on here? grin
before I share anything, can you tell me the meaning of simping
Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by waywardpikin: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tabasco23:
before I share anything, can you tell me the meaning of simping

It's been explained on the thread.
Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by luscioustrish(f): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
First, understand that these two things are usually personality types - and determined by society.

A simp is usually used to connote a guy that is overly desperate for a woman, obsessive and goes out of his way to impress - regardless of himself or others he may be related to

Here in Nairaland though, you're a simp if you're nice to a woman or talk well about them or do not join the bandwagon to hate on them.

You're right.

1 Like

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by waywardpikin: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
sonofanarchy:
I carry my food stuffs give girl, toto I no see chop,my friends called me the worst name anyone can get TONY UMEZ, Infact, I was worst than him..

Hahahahaha

Just seeing this. Really cracked me up grin

But come on man, foodstuffs?

Hope you have repented now?
Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by sonofanarchy(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2020
waywardpikin:

Hahahahaha

Just seeing this. Really cracked me up grin

But come on man, foodstuffs?

Hope you have repented now?
After that, I became son of anarchy, I'm not a preacher of love, I turn ladies into simp.i will advise guys to get so busy, you will discover there's More to life than women.infact you will become picky

1 Like

Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by krownie: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2020
Moneysoldier007:
At one point in time we all did, if I talk my own here, everybody go gang beat me. Lemme comman be going first.
Big fan
Re: How I Slowly Became A Simp. Share your story! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
from my perspective...every guy was once a simp, if u no mumu, how u go take wise

every guy forming terminator��

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Narhkie: See 7 Photos Of The Ghanaian Model Turning Heads On Social Media / A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help / Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.