Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? (18313 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / I Never Knew Slim Girl Can Have Stretches Marks Scattered All Over Like Fat Girl / Guys Which Type Of Shape Do You Prefer? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? by Ayo2004: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

I was talking to fati not fati2001
It could be ansu fati it could be any fati grin grin
Werey grin
Re: Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? by FreestyleG: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
StacyO:
A fitted guy is okay for me. Might not be too tall or too short(average height).
Not necessarily muscular but, just be strong grin
I code grin
Re: Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 20, 2020
fati2001:
zzor when you at?
on a necessary vacation,i shall be back darling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? by TheCork(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Zzor:

Hey, bro. What's good.
Brother Are u coming to London? If u come, I will show u around ...& may even take u shopping bro(real talk) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? by LINTUNE(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Guy ignore these girls na You can do better than this abeg
no yawa that gal na stupid gal, wey just de crush lol, sadly she no be my type, i love em thick ,fair and tall...*runs away*
Re: Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? by TheCork(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zzor:

Zzor finaly run away after being expose as another male pretendin to be female....... he became embarass after they found him out

kaiiiii...Nairaland has good detectives mennnnnn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
TheCork:

Zzor finaly run away after being expose as another male pretendin to be female....... he became embarass after they found him out

kaiiiii...Nairaland has good detectives mennnnnn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i will soon be back fully,dont miss me too much
Re: Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? by TheCork(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:

angry
Re: Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? by TheCork(m): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:

Bro we will be waiting!!! angry
Re: Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? by adg98(f): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
robosky02:

Really....?
Yes but not toothpick dick sha
Re: Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? by Erojepromise(f): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
l like slim fit but l don't mind chubby in as much as he doesn't have a paunch ; that for me is a huge turn off
Re: Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? by FanOfMyself: 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
Erojepromise:
l like slim fit but l don't mind chubby in as much as he doesn't have a paunch ; that for me is a huge turn off
You look pretty, I must say...
Re: Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? by Erojepromise(f): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
FanOfMyself:
You look pretty, I must say...
thanks
Re: Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? by FanOfMyself: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Erojepromise:

thanks
Are you Igbo? If I may ask
Re: Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? by Erojepromise(f): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
FanOfMyself:
Are you Igbo? If I may ask
No l am from Edo state
Re: Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? by FanOfMyself: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Erojepromise:
No l am from Edo state
Oh embarassed
Re: Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? by Asceleb16(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2022
A fitted guy is okay for me. Might not be too tall or too short(average height).
Not necessarily muscular but, just be strong grin
Wow,a sensible comment from a matured brain

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You / The Best Way To Say 'No' To The Opposite Sex? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.