Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,779 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals (85199 Views)

Most Protesters Were Almajiris, Didn’t Know Reason For Rallies – Governor Sule / #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls / Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by IamPlato(m): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

An Ungrateful Heart is an Evil Heart
kindly Give Me One Reason I Should Be Grateful for This.

Una feed My Family Or What?

Its The Fault Of The Youths That Nigeria Arrived This point and Now You Want To Solve It With An Aggressive protest?

I Was Not Born Yesterday, i Have Always Spoken Up In The Past but No One Listened because I Am Not A Celebrity until It Got To This point.

I Dont Care Anymore Bro...

You Usually Preach so I Believe You Can Draw Wisdom From Heaven To see That This method Will most Probably Cost us More Lives Than Victory.

There Is The Right Way To Do This And Still keep Your Lives
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by justicechichex: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wow!! This is beyond nice!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by FuckThaMod: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
tot:

I dey tell you cheesy She was vehemently attacking everyone supporting endSARS calling them criminals, na so I see "May the cause not be in vain" today grin chai
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by IamPlato(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You get sense so? Go and complain to govt that received billions of dollars to provide palliatives to the people but squandered everything on themselves.
why Exactly Are You Giving Food To The Protesters? So They Can Camp On The Streets For Years? Or What?

Do You Think This Method Will Do Us Any Good?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Legacyy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Una never chi chum chin,buhari you go soon chi chum chin.#endswat
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by tradepunter: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
For the first time in my life, I believe there is hope........

Men we are stronger than what the politicians made us to believe

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by kenfarm(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
cool. For real!!??......
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by stabilizer: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
This is what is hard for the government to do for once despite all they earn. Tinubu ti te! Others included as well but na him come my mind. We set everywhere ablaze or you listen to us. It shocked you? Calm down, we are yet to make it hot

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by pakingzzzzz(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
It is a good move. Meanwhile, you can get your affordable semi automatic concrete block moulding machine here :

https://www.nairaland.com/5438033/get-affordable-peanut-flour-coating
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by IamPlato(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Havesense:

Why you dey type with your fish brain
If You Are Wise And Want Peace For Your Country i Suggest You Read The Open Letter I Wrote To Nigerian Youths, Its On My Profile.

It Will Do You And Others Good to Read It Out To Your Fellow Protesters

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by FuckThaMod: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
IamPlato:
why Exactly Are You Giving Food To The Protesters? So They Can Camp On The Streets For Years? Or What?

Let them camp till when govt starts obeying the demands for all to see.... Hope you are not one those sars or a benefit of sars corruption, cos you don dey sound very suspicious now

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by promotervickky(m): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
smiley
operAhdam:
Mehhn lipsrsealed...today I change my stand...naija can still be better if we stand as brothers..I commend those who gave out to this cause.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by IamPlato(m): 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Let them camp till when govt starts obeying the demands for all to see.... Hope you are not one those sars or a benefit of sars corruption, cos you don dey sound very suspicious now
but the government has started doing that.

Even when the government does it I doubt if the protest will stop because you people are already enjoying it
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by shakabulaar: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE how do I support with 400k ....
I want the protest to last till NEXT year..
Is there any NATIONAL PURSE..?

sir go to twitter and ask using the hastag
#Endsars
#endpolicebrutalityinnigeria
trust me, more genuine people will retweet

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Galaticos444: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
And one honourable member in Lagos was sharing loaf of bread during d lockdown undecided

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Evii: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
What a united country when the need arises. I love the oneness.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by mkoabiola: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
D unity and solidarity is non negotiable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by afroxyz: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
inoki247:
And some fools keep saying the protest is sponsored.. Dem think say the south is as poor as the North that need 1k or 1500 motivation fee.....

i know our Politicians are shocked with al dere ghost school feeding during lockdown nothing to show for it..

My guy who is paying for all the food, banner, printed clothes. If you say people are contributing, then to what account and who has access to that account? Who is distributing the funds? So many similarities to the subsidy protest in Lagos against GEJ. I just hope this is difrent
Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by aspirebig: 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Someone somewhere is cashing out big time.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Litmus: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
olarent:
You can support the protest as well no place like home if our home is good why traveling abroad those useless politician make our home uncomfortable for us we shall regain our freedom.

I'm not abroad because I felt Nigeria was no good, I'm abroad because I wasn't smart enough to get into Uni in Nigeria. My life now involves traveling between Nigeria, UK/Europe and the Caribbean. There are Japanese, Norwegians, Americans and all sorts of Nationalities here in the UK and actually in the Caribbean too. People travel. Sometimes people get stuck in different countries because of all sorts of development that crop up. I miss Nigeria a lot in spite of all the inadequacies.

I love that you all are protesting, you showed doubting Nigerians that when it comes down to it , you all can unite across the nation, regardless of tribe, class or religion, to fight for what is right and descent. I'm not seeing hate for one another among the protestors, but unity, determination and purpose. I just hope it remains that way and that you all do what you can to force police reform for the better. The danger lays in the embittered old, with thire bigotry and thirst for personal power, hijacking the young to push this nation into conflict.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Merimental(m): 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Thousands of Nigerians were fed with unlimited food expensive food for less than 10 million but the 6.9 billion dollars covid 19 fund didn't reach anywhere. Oh lord Jesus.

yet d fraudsters in govt couldn't even share a healthy meal for just 20 houses during lockdown.

wit dis gestures, even d world at large will start tripping n learning how proper Protests are done.

kudos to d ppl who made it possible.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by stagger: 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nigerian youths...I hail all of you! We have shown these politicians that they cannot control this country anyhow they like anymore.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by okpalaAnambra: 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
IamPlato:
So Una Fit Provide Food Like This But You Didnt Provide It During The Lockdown When Millions Of Nigerians Were Starving.

Na God Go Punish All Of Us las las
They're not your government.. Hold your government responsible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by b03liberty(m): 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
GeneralStan:
#KeepSustainedPressure

#NoRelenting

# KeepUpTheProtests

#EndSars/EndSwat
#EndBadGovernanceinNIGERIA

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
This is what I am talking about.A united youth.

heaven will not fall if a 35 year old guy is made the President of Nigeria.

let get dis old rogues outta office.

they have been tried,tested and unfortunately they have failed woefully.

fresh minds and blood should take over abeg.
how I wish this happened close to ending of 2022.The zeal for real change would have been great

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Ezmans: 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
inoki247:
And some fools keep saying the protest is sponsored.. Dem think say the south is as poor as the North that need 1k or 1500 motivation fee.....

i know our Politicians are shocked with al dere ghost school feeding during lockdown nothing to show for it..
fg come & see better feeding not audio feeding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Ezmans: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Thousands of Nigerians were fed with unlimited food expensive food for less than 10 million but the 6.9 billion dollars covid 19 fund didn't reach anywhere. Oh lord Jesus.
if goverment can see all these pictures I'll sleep well tonight

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
IamPlato:

Compilation of APC paid zombies - BMC

GOATandYAMtheory
TheRealProphet
myBraine
NGpatriot
ogunsbanjul
greensandy
CilicMarin
IamPlato

Adagun Osha (Lagos State Thief Thug)

They do internet nuisance for a living. The peanut APC is paying them is what their entire life depend on.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by AsiwajuNdigbo: 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
May God bless all that contributed to the cause. Very nice!

Very well organized, coordinated, varieties and show of love.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wahala for who no come protest grin grin

I am highly impressed. God bless Nigeria and Nigerians. Whether the devil likes it or not Nigeria and Nigerians will move forward in Jesus name Amen.

And anybody or group of people that don't want Nigeria and Nigerians to move forward will be destroyed in Jesus name, Amen

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by smeag0l(m): 12:04am On Oct 16, 2020
Night party there tomorrow, premier league on Saturday,
Daystar church service on Sunday. That's the program. #EndSWAT#Relentless
Karleb:
They said they'll show premier league at Toll gate on Saturday. grin grin grin

Oh Lord! When will I move to Lagos or at least Ibadan? cry sad'

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals by Johzhier97(m): 12:04am On Oct 16, 2020
Karleb:
They said they'll show premier league at Toll gate on Saturday. grin grin grin

Oh Lord! When will I move to Lagos or at least Ibadan? cry sad'
Free Bus(Executive with standard A.C) to Lagos from any location in d East for the WEEKEND FRENZY..#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY..#ENDBAD GOVERNANCE..#END HIGH COST OF GOVERNANCE.....WE MOOVEE

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR / Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.