Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

men are brainless slowpokes, filled with egoistic attitude they deserve death - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / men are brainless slowpokes, filled with egoistic attitude they deserve death (1140 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / MEN!! If She Says YOU ARE NOT HER TYPE, She Is Just As Brainless As Always!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: men are brainless slowpokes, filled with egoistic attitude they deserve death by ImpregnaTor(m): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Funtobewith:
Let me summarize
A couple is married
The man cheats
He impregnates another woman
The mistress comes to their matrimonial home
She insults the legal wife
The legal wife stabs her
She absconds to SA with all the guys money
She dumps his mistresses corpses in his car
And he gets arrested

Simple as that
No need getting depressed
Kill the goddamn he-goat and continue ur life

Male gender deserve nothing but death
They all need to be used as slaves something more nothing less

And note I haven't ever been heart broken
What kind of Madness is this, using Nollywoood movie to create reality...

I have watched this movie personally
Re: men are brainless slowpokes, filled with egoistic attitude they deserve death by Jack005(m): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
No be this attention seeking idiotic slowpoke dey beg money for foodstuffs before? How's ondo small broke girl?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Hurtful Words From An Ex,that Will Always Motivate You To Work Harder. / Got Served A Full Course Meal. / The True Home Keepers (true Wife Material)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.