Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy (1089 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Jodha(f): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2020
Footballer Emmanuel Adebayor took to his social media and called out his girlfriend, former big brother Africa participant, Dillish Matthew for dribbling him with a sugar daddy...

Photos....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Jodha(f): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2020
Adebayor was devastated as he tells her not to contact him again...

Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Preshmane(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2020
still on women matter
Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Jodha(f): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2020
Some babes dey enjoy sha .....how can yhu be dating Adebayor and still have a sugar daddy...

God when? cry

3 Likes

Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by daddytime(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2020
This one family problem kukuma pass my brother Osaze own.

But I enjoyed how he narrated and ended the story with the "dribble".

According to our NL Alpha Oke Adakas, "Adebayor is a Simp".

1 Like

Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by baralatie(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2020
Jodha:
Some babes dey enjoy sha .....how can yhu be dating Adebayor and still have a sugar daddy...

God when? cry
maybe and just maybe

she already had the sugar daddy before she even met adebayor

and most probably the sugar daddy was promising than what she perceived from adebayor

or the only discussion they had was money this money that or

she initially never wanted to marry or love
Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by vizkiz: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2020
Lmao...

People still “fall in love” in this present day?

You know what happens when you fall? You hurt yourself grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2020
what tf do these pusssy people really want for God sake?

Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Cladez(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2020
This scenario still begs for an answer to this question....

WHAT DO WOMEN REALLY WANT??

As rich, young and vibrant as Adebayo is,she still left him for an old man jeeeez.....

Women are the real scum....

2 Likes

Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Nanaborga(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2020
Shuoooooo

I know say Adebayo nor be stingy man , that Barney just wan catch cruise with him name and fame , GOD give you man wey get money , handsome and get fame yet your olosho and greedy traits still make you cheat on him , this life na wa sha . Who nor find true love for him brokenness go suffer to find true love when the money arrives

1 Like

Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by navzla(m): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2020
Let be singing chrisbrown ,
just got rich'
I took a broke nigga bitch
I made a broke bitch rich
but ain't fuckin broke bitch

This hoes ain't loyal...

1 Like

Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by navzla(m): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2020
Let be singing chrisbrown , just got rich' I took a broke nigga bitch I made a broke bitch rich but ain't fuckin broke bitch
This hoes ain't loyal...
Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Prinnce1: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2020
Marriage is 70:30 for me. The greater figure is I may not marry, there is no love again. Woe on to any man that doesn't carry out DNA test on all his kids.

2 Likes

Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by habsydiamond(m): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
This tells u an ashawo/olosho will always be one no matter how rich her husband is. That is life o. The problem is that most of them are terrible when lying.... U don't know how you got to a place... Were u Kidnapped Or u were catapulted there... Yeye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Angelacruz: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jodha:

God when? cry
I swear

1 Like

Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Jodha(f): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
baralatie:

maybe and just maybe

she already had the sugar daddy before she even met adebayor

and most probably the sugar daddy was promising than what she perceived from adebayor

or the only discussion they had was money this money that or

she initially never wanted to marry or love

I don't think so... humans are always greedy...no amount of money can satisfy their insatiable quest for money...
Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by baralatie(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
Cladez:

As rich, young and vibrant as Adebayo is,she still left him for an old man jeeeez.....

the old rich man presented a better and stronger relationship resume
Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Jodha(f): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
Cladez:

Y'all should stop this...stop generalising because of one bad egg...
Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by baralatie(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jodha:

I don't think so... humans are always greedy...not amount of money can satisfy their insatiable quest for money...
so can we say this issue is not based on money problem but on another issue which is not identified
Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Jodha(f): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
Las las people wey get cap no get head and people wey get head no get cap....

Ladies would die for a handsome...rich niggur...and this Dillish is cheating ....

She thinks she'll remain young forever...
Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Cladez(m): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jodha:

Y'all should stop this...stop generalising because of one bad egg...
One bad egg you say??

we've seen this kinda scenario more than a hundred times....

1 Like

Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Jodha(f): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
baralatie:

so can we say this issue is not based on money problem but on another issue which is not identified

It's based on greed ....like Dangote still dey find money....

Like no matter how much yhu have ....yhull still want more...

That lass is greedy...he gave her money for her family and he ate the money...
Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by khingTony(m): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
The way ladies cheat these days is alarming

They no send again oh, hopping from one color of d!ck to another.

This one was saying she don't know how she got there. SMH

The percentage of faithful ladies of this generation in Nigeria is less than 10%

Know this and know peace

Peace smiley

1 Like

Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Jodha(f): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Cladez:

One bad egg you say??

we've seen this kinda scenario more than a hundred times....

Let's not act like we've not seen worse case scenario from yhur gender...
Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Jodha(f): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
khingTony:
The way ladies cheat these days is alarming

And vice versa
Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Chummynoni(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
Huu
Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
navzla:
Let be singing chrisbrown ,
just got rich'
I took a broke nigga bitch
I made a broke bitch rich
but ain't fuckin broke bitch

This hoes ain't loyal...
It's not for people like you.
Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by khingTony(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jodha:

God when? cry

Na them

Hoping for a day you'll be given the opportunity to not only cheat but to reap from where you did not sow

Why not make your own money so that guys will be hoping to date you too

Misplaced priorities

Peace smiley
Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Jodha(f): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
MhisTahrah:
It's not for people like you.

Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by baralatie(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jodha:

It's based on greed ....like Dangote still dey find money....

Like no matter how much yhu have ....yhull still want more...

That lass is greedy...he gave her money for her family and he ate the money...
she already has another date who gives her money

unless she never gave her family any thing
then we have evidence that she is a greedy person
Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by zed7: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
Having money wouldn't stop people from cheating on you. I wish people would know this.
Stop spending money on others to make them love you. Invest in people that truly care about you - your family and friends.
Re: Footballer Adebayor Calls Out Gf, Dillish For Cheating On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Jodha(f): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
khingTony:

Na them

Hoping for a day you'll be given the opportunity to not only cheat but to reap from where you did not sow

Why not make your own money so that guys will be hoping to date you too

Misplaced priorities

Peace smiley

And what makes yhu feel I'm not making my own money?

See I'm not bragging o...but if I want I can get yhur type X2... Since yhu don't know what cruise is..

Yhu niggurs are always looking for an opportunity to tag ladies as gold diggers.... when yhu lot are the real gold diggers.... always looking to reap where yhu do not sow...

Omoh no just make me start

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 / My Mother Was So Proud Of Me Coming Out As A Lesbian- Lady Narrates In A Post / 4 Nigerian Men Tell Us The Worst Ways They Have Been Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.