Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Cheaters - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cheaters (19891 Views)

Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS / Girls Who Bear Amaka Are Wicked And Cheaters..Is it True Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cheaters by ThrillPlus: 6:17am On Feb 11, 2021
Go on
Re: The Cheaters by UltimateSpice: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
Dapo walked into the office and was immediately delighted by the scene before him. Precious stood there with her flowery shirt opened and her hands pulling on the zipper to her trousers.

“Could I help you with that?” he asked, smiling and holding back his amusement.

“Yeah,” she said looking up at him. “Help me with this zipper down, it was jammed. Then you could stick that beautiful dick of yours deep inside me. After that I want you to take me right here and fill me with more of your hot cum.”

Dapo instantly grabbed the zipper and after tugging on it a few times, managed to get it open. Pushing the trousers down to her knees,
Precious pushed on the strings holding her panties together. “Tell me. Did you do as you were told?”

“I did,” he answered, dropping his slacks and boxers to his ankles. His erection pointed straight out like an arrow toward her

“And did you enjoy it?” she asked, turning away from him to leaned against the bookshelf.

“No,” he simply said as he grabbed his erection to stroke it slowly.

“Come now, Dapo,” she said looking over her shoulder with a frown. “You’re a man. You had to have enjoyed part of it.”

Patricia stood in front of the full length mirror set up in the employee locker room and watched herself. She looked great for her age. Her body was still in perfect shape—her ass firm, her legs slender and smooth, her large breasts still pretty firm and resisting gravity.

“It was nice to see you in something more revealing,” Uche’s voice filtered in from the doorway.

Her eyes darted from her image to his. Luckily, none of the customers had a view into the locker room.

“Yes, it did look nice,” he continued. “But maybe it is just a little too long, was not it? You have such great legs for an older lady, you should
show them off.”

She turned and lifted the dress.

“More!” he raised his voice in excitement.

Again, she pushed it further up until she could feel it just barely covering her pussy.

“That’s better,” he said, nearly drooling. “That is your new dress code for work. I do not want to see you in anything less revealing than that.”

Patricia nodded, giving a hint of a smile too. She did not know why she even went to work in a dress or why his judgment mattered, but she
liked it.

“Now, turn around,” he commanded.

Patricia turned around and faced the mirror again. She saw a movement from just outside the door, but she had no time to realize if it was just
her imagination or not, when the next command came.

“Bend a little,” he said. “Show me your ass.”

She bent, as much as it was needed to uncover half of her naked ass. She thought that Uche could already see her pussy, but maybe he could not see her juices dripping on her inner thighs. Maybe he would see it and then want to lick her clean. But these thoughts only drove her on, and
he was still not doing anything except for commanding, watching and exposing her.

There was another movement in the mirror and this time she saw it clearly. It was Akin, the assistant manager, and he was standing just to the side of Uche, starring at her naked ass. Patricia quickly stood up, leaving the bottom of her dress to fall and cover her bare skin as she spurned around to face them. She was shocked and a little thrilled to see another young man looking at her ass with such desire.

“Lift its back up,” he instructed her with a devilish smirk on his face.

She did as he instructed, bringing up the fabric where it was before.

“Turn around,” he said. “Let us see that ass of yours.”

He wanted me to know Akin is watching. She turned, giving the young man a perfect view of her ass. I wonder if they are both going to Take
me, she thought.

“Mmm ... I don’t know,” Uche muttered. “I like it, but your ass is better when you could see more of it. What do you think, Akin?”

This time, Patricia felt really shocked. Is he showing me off? Surely he was not. He bleeps every girl that works here.

“Yes, I think the more she shows, the better it looked,” Akin said, licking his lips like a predator ready to jump its prey.

The two sets of eyes from the two younger men on her body, staring at her, exploring her, judging her ... her breathing got heavier. She was
excited. She was wetting her thighs and she hadn’t even been touched yet.

“Take the dress off,” Uche commanded.

The Cheaters: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_cheaters_18/38813
Re: The Cheaters by Saturn101: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Cheaters by Awesome05: 6:37am On Feb 13, 2021
Cool!
Re: The Cheaters by kweensheba: 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nice
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nice one
Re: The Cheaters by Awesome05: 7:33am On Feb 14, 2021
More
Re: The Cheaters by UltimateSpice: 6:03am On Feb 17, 2021
This time, Patricia felt really shocked. Is he showing me off? Surely he was not. He bleeps every girl that works here.

“Yes, I think the more she shows, the better it looked,” Akin said, licking his lips like a predator ready to jump its prey.

The two sets of eyes from the two younger men on her body, staring at her, exploring her, judging her ... her breathing got heavier. She was
excited. She was wetting her thighs and she hadn’t even been touched yet.

“Take the dress off,” Uche commanded.

Patricia knew that she did not have to. She could refuse. She could pull the dress down and run out of there. But she did not want to. She was
enjoying this. She enjoyed the judgment, the stares, the attention. She wanted to enjoy more, to expose more of herself to these two young men.

Patricia felt daring. She met Akin’ eyes through the mirror and while keeping that eye contact, she grabbed the bottom of the scrunched up
dress and pushed it up over her head. She tossed the clothing to the side and bent back over, already knowing what Uche was going to want.

Bent and almost completely naked, Uche and Akin could probably see her pussy. She was sure they could already see it, and they could see how
wet she was. They could see her swollen folds pulsating and waiting for a finger, a tongue, a cock. Patricia liked being turned on this way. She
liked being controlled this way.

“Now that’s a better look for her,” Uche said looking down at the erection clearly visible in the front of Akin’s trousers. “I’d say you think so too.”

“Clearly,” the assistant manager stated with a hint of sarcasm.

Uche smirked and chuckled. He turned his attention back to Patricia and said, “Take off your bra.”

Patricia did not linger anymore. Her hands quickly moved behind her back to undo the buckle. It fell to the ground, revealing big, naked breasts
to the mirror. She was standing completely naked, watching in the mirror, Uche and Akin staring at her excited body.

“See,” Uche said, motioning toward her with his hands. “For her age and their size, they almost sit there perfectly.”

“I’d say they’re a damn nice pair too,” Akin commented, his eyes never once leaving her chest.

Patricia’s head was spinning. She was so aroused that she could probably climax with the lightest touch to her clit. And she needed to climax,
she needed pleasure. Uche opened the gates and Dapo only added to it. Dapo! Could she really keep doing this to the man, especially now?

She felt eyes on her, remembering just where she was, what the situation was and what it was she wanted—needed even.

“You could watch if you like,” Uche said to the other man. “But you could not touch.”

“But I thought...” Akin started to complain.

Uche’s mouth curled up in a dangerous grin. “You could have Mary,” she said. “I’m through with that bitchy little girl. I’ve got a mature lady
now.”

Smiling, more to herself than Uche, Patricia pushed her breasts together in a sexy way as to tease him. She caressed her belly with a hand,
sliding her long sensual fingers all the ways until she reached between her legs. There, she started teasing her clit. She turned around, giving her
boss her back before bending against the mirror and spreading her legs enough to invite him inside. She wanted him, and she wanted him now.

Uche was hard. His cock stuck out proudly past his large belly. He stepped into the locker room, Akin taking his place in the doorway. He
slapped Patricia’s ass and she gasped.

“Goddamn! You’ve got one firm ass.” He smacked it again and then slid his fingers along her hips. She could feel his fingertips slightly rubbing
against her back door before moving down to tickle her swollen, sodden lips.

He looked up in the mirror at the other man. “Have a seat. Leave the door open.”

What the Bleep! What is he trying to do? If anyone outside saw me!

They would see her naked ass, her pussy drenched in her juices that were pouring down on her lips and inner thighs. She shivered as the
thought. It excited her and she unconsciously slid a finger between her lips again, moaning a little too hard than she wanted to. Who cares?
Uche is the boss. He had everything under control.

Uche slipped his hands back up over her taut ass cheeks and then moved back down even more slowly than before to her tight, little back door. His fingers pressed against it briefly and then move further down between her lips. She clearly felt two fingers inside her, meeting no resistance at all.

“Did you go home and do it with your husband?” he asked suddenly.

Patricia’s face reddened as if she were a child caught doing something she should have not. “Yes,” she answered meekly.

“Don’t,” he growled. “I don’t want you fucking him anymore. Do you understand?”

Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Cheaters by FairCritic(m): 6:16am On Feb 18, 2021
Cool
Re: The Cheaters by ThrillPlus: 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
Still following
Re: The Cheaters by CasNova: 5:31am On Feb 19, 2021
Cool
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
More
Re: The Cheaters by ThrillPlus: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: The Cheaters by Zamar: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
ThrillPlus:
Waiting for more
Re: The Cheaters by Saturn101: 6:35am On Feb 21, 2021
More
Re: The Cheaters by tonysunkan: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nice work.
Re: The Cheaters by FairCritic(m): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: The Cheaters by UltimateSpice: 5:01am On Feb 23, 2021
Uche slipped his hands back up over her taut ass cheeks and then moved back down even more slowly than before to her tight, little back door. His fingers pressed against it briefly and then move further down between her lips. She clearly felt two fingers inside her, meeting no resistance at all.

“Did you go home and do it with your husband?” he asked suddenly.

Patricia’s face reddened as if she were a child caught doing something she should have not. “Yes,” she answered meekly.

“Don’t,” he growled. “I don’t want you fucking him anymore. Do you understand?”

She was dripping juice on the floor. She was so intoxicated by the feeling of his fingers, his words, his commands, that she did not even notice
her first orgasm approaching. “Yes,” she whispered. “I won’t Bleep him.”

Then she climaxed. It was as if her orgasm couldn’t come until she agreed the man. She pushed her hips backward and her face against the
mirror. Her back arched and she bit her hand hard so as not to moan too loud. Uche’s fingers continue to dance around inside her pussy, forcing
her orgasm not to stop.

Patricia’s head was spinning and his fingers were not stopping. She knew herself. She needed more than one orgasm and she was glad he did
not stop, but she wanted more—needed more. She lifted one of her legs and rested it on a bench to give the large man better access.

“Take me, Uche,” she said.

He ignored her request, smiling as he glanced at Akin. The assistant manager had his cock in hand, slowly stroking it, his eyes locked on the
older lady’s vulnerable and exposed cunt.

“Please...” she beseeched.

“Is this how you beg?” Uche asked, not sounding amused.

“Yes!” she practically shouted.

“You are beautiful, Patricia,” he apprised her as his slipped his fingers free to find her other hole. Her tight, puckered hole gripped around his
finger and her breathing stops for a brief moment. She relaxed and let him slide inside of her more.

“You are beautiful and naughty. Your husband is such a bastard to not want you.”

She felt the sting of his words, but could she really argue them? How could she not? Uche’s fingers were tender. His touch was not rough.
Everything, from his touch to his words, felt commanding, calculated, but sweet at the same time. He was handsome, though some of his
physical features were not quite to her liking. But damn, he knew how to please the shit out of me!

“Turn around,” she ordered, abruptly cutting her from her thoughts and pleasures. He removed his finger out of her and she sighed and moaned
in response, but turned around regardless. “Sit down.”

Dapo walked through the door to see his two children sitting at the table, books opened. They looked up at him with smiled and greetings.
Both appeared to be working on homework, which was always a nice sight for him to see.

“Where’s your mother?” he asked.

“I’m right here,” she said walking into the kitchen. “Have a nice day at work?”

“Yeah,” he said with a shrug. “You could say that.”

“Anything big happen?” she said as she pecked him on the cheek.

“Nothing really big,” he answered, setting his briefcase on the table between the kid’s homework and books. “But a couple of the guys asked me
to go out with them tonight.”

“That’s great,” she said, putting up a false smile. “Miranda and Betty asked if I wanted to go out with them tonight too. Should I consider it?”

He frowned at her. “The kids are old enough to watch themselves,” he said. “Besides, there is no need for one of us to stay home alone. The guys
want me to go out. Betty and Miranda want you to go out. It was perfect!”

“Should I cook something for us?” she asked, biting her lips and looking toward the refrigerator.

“Nah,” Dapo quickly answered. “I had a late lunch. We’ll get the kids some pizza. Let them have a movie night.”

“You guys want some parent’s away time?” Patricia asked.

“Yeah, Mummy,” Tobi was the first to reply. “Go have fun.”

“Yeah,” his sister agreed. “You two need to get out and have a break.”

Patricia looked back to her husband. “It was settled.” She gave him a quick peck on the lips. “I’m going to get ready. Betty and Miranda are
coming over in an hour.

Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Cheaters by FairCritic(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Cool
Re: The Cheaters by Zamar: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
Interesting.
Re: The Cheaters by SolaRaphael: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nice work
Re: The Cheaters by tonysunkan: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Carry on
Re: The Cheaters by BigBasher: 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Waiting for more.
Re: The Cheaters by UltimateSpice: 6:11am On Mar 01, 2021
“Nah,” Dapo quickly answered. “I had a late lunch. We’ll get the kids some pizza. Let them have a movie night.”

“You guys want some parent’s away time?” Patricia asked.

“Yeah, Mummy,” Tobi was the first to reply. “Go have fun.”

“Yeah,” his sister agreed. “You two need to get out and have a break.”

Patricia looked back to her husband. “It was settled.” She gave him a quick peck on the lips. “I’m going to get ready. Betty and Miranda are
coming over in an hour.

Dapo smiled as he watched his wife slip from the kitchen. He pushed out his wallet and scoops out a few bills. “Order what you guys want. And
watch whatever you want.”

“Anything?” Tobi asked.

“Tobi,” Sade growled.

Dapo laughed. “Watch whatever you want. If your mother catches you, I’ll take the blame.”

Ayo noticed her when she first walked into the bar. A tall, voluptuous lady with attached hair with curves as twisting as a road, was not someone
easily missed. He immediately wanted to vault from his stool to greet her, maybe even buy her a drink, but he thought better of it. Better to wait
and see how she turned away the other men before approaching.

Glancing at his watch, he decided it was time. He watched as she turned away man after man. Though he couldn’t hear the words each of them
spoke, he saw everything in their body language. He stood and grinned. Then he advanced on her, plowing into another patron standing up.

Elizabeth looked up at the sound, looking very annoyed. Her annoyance faded as she saw him and she smiled. “I’ve noticed you watching me,”
she said, grabbing his hand and yanking him down onto the stool next to her. “I wondered when you intended to come over here.”

“How did you know I was even going to?” he countered.

“I could tell,” she replied. “Just as you have studied me, I was studying you.”

“Could I buy you a drink?” he asked.

“You know that I have turned every man away when asked that,” she said frowning.

“I have a feeling you’re not going to turn me away,” he parried.

“Are you sure about that?” Elizabeth asked.

“As sure as rain,” he answered with a smile. “I figured...”

Elizabeth leaned over and kissed him deeply. Words forgotten, Ayo returned her kiss. He found his hands on her neck, holding her head in place as they kiss. He let his mouth open and traced the tip of his tongue along her lips.

She felt his tongue moving between her lips and she opens them. She let his tongue slide in and closed her lips around it. Then Elizabeth quietly
sucked his tongue into her mouth and felt her tongue move to touch his.

As Ayo felt her tongue touch his, he tilted her head slightly so that he could move more of his tongue in. He felt her lips loosen to allow this and
instead of sucking, she pushed away. Her eyes caught his and she grinned mischievously at him. Elizabeth winked and pointed a thumb at the
entrance to the bar. “How about we take this outside?”

Ayo nodded and let Elizabeth pull him from the stool by the hand. Together they snaked through the crowd and out the door. Elizabeth giggled
as she led him out of the parking lot and around the back of the building.

Ayo immediately pressed Elizabeth against the cinderblock wall of the building. A lone street light sat off in the distance in the parking lot,
casting just enough light for them to see each other. He leaned in with his lips near her ear and whispered, “You smell really nice.”

Elizabeth felt his hand on her inner thigh. It felt hot through her nylon pantyhose.

“I thought about touching you the whole time I watched you,” he continued, hand sliding up ever so slowly.

She did not hold back the sigh the escaped her lips. She felt his hand gently squeezing her leg. Her body responded. Her legs seemed to open
slightly. He kissed her ear softly as his fingers dance along the top of her leg. Ayo moved his head down. His hot breath caressed her skin. Then
his lips connected and Elizabeth’s head tilted back slightly. She concentrated on the way his lips teased along her neck, touching so very gently
with each kiss. A tingle ran down her spine. This is a man that knew how to please, she thought.

Re: The Cheaters by ThrillPlus: 6:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Interesting.
Re: The Cheaters by Saturn101: 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Cool work
Re: The Cheaters by Zamar: 6:43am On Mar 04, 2021
Nice one
Re: The Cheaters by tonysunkan: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Interesting
Re: The Cheaters by UltimateSpice: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
She did not hold back the sigh the escaped her lips. She felt his hand gently squeezing her leg. Her body responded. Her legs seemed to open slightly. He kissed her ear softly as his fingers dance along the top of her leg. Ayo moved his head down. His hot breath caressed her skin. Then his lips connected and Elizabeth’s head tilted back slightly. She concentrated on the way his lips teased along her neck, touching so very gently with each kiss. A tingle ran down her spine. This is a man that knew how to please, she thought.

His hand finally reached the apex of her thighs. But he did not proceed any further. Instead he just let it rest there, the heat from it permeating into her. For Ayo, this was not just about a lay—it was about pleasure. He understood what a lady wanted, what a lady needed. Not only that, but he wanted to feel her.

He continued to kiss the side of her neck. The kissed, however, become slower. He lightly sucked at her skin, his lips gently pulling at it. His breath heated as well as cooled her neck at the same time. The feeling was almost orgasmic for Elizabeth, and for a few seconds she entertained the thought of keeping the man around longer.

Then she felt his fingers wiggling, almost in a stroking motion. His mouth slipped to the other side of her neck. The kissing continued before changing to nibbling. Small pieces of her flesh were trapped between his teeth briefly before being set free. The actions spawned new feelings within her, and just when she started to get used to those feelings he changes tactics. Ayo not only switched back to the light kissed, he moved upward instead of down.

Elizabeth concentrated on the way his hand seemed to roughly stroke her between her legs. She enjoyed the roughness while feeling his lips move down her jawline toward her lips. His lips touched the corner of hers, and clearly he was trying to add a hint of romance to the mix, but
Elizabeth was not in it for that. She turned her head to meet his lips with hers. Their tongues quickly came together, tumbling around their mouths.

Ayo’s fingers become more insistent, stroking down and then up. He slid his fingers against her wet and slightly spread folds. She felt her pantyhose wet against her. Then she felt his tongue teasing hers. He kept up the constant strokes, letting her pleasure build and build for a while.

When he finally broke contact with her lips, he asked, “Are you close to cumming?”

Elizabeth nodded, her eyes tightly closed as she concentrated on the torrent of feelings plowing through her body. I so wish I could keep him for a little while. And she could, but where would she keep him? Besides, she would grow tired of him after a few times and then when it was time to settle on desert it just wouldn’t taste as good.

“Will you cum on my fingers?” he whispered.

A smile hinted at the corners of her mouth as she nodded. She moved her hips to stroke along his fingers.

“I want to feel your cum on my fingers,” he whispered again.

Elizabeth’s eyes tore open as she suddenly felt his hand leave. She almost whimpered. Her hips still thrust forward even though his hand was no
longer there. Then she felt his hand slipping into her pantyhose. His thick, long fingers moved against her skin. She closed her eyes again and
started to groan as his fingers slid between her folds. His fingers curved slightly as he moved them in her. Now she moved herself against them
faster. She moved as his fingers glide between her and against her.

Elizabeth found herself sighing as she felt it start.

Ayo moved his fingers so that they are always stroking her—sliding up and down over her clit, sliding in and out, between her folds. Elizabeth, in turn, moved with his fingers—sliding her wetness and clit against his fingers, feeling his fingers spread and stroke her cunt. She moved and he
stroked. Her body ached to go faster. The walls of her warmth ached to press harder.

“Cum on my fingers,” he whispered again.

She opened her mouth. He felt her move slightly faster.

“Use my fingers,” he demanded softly.

She pushed her hips higher, taking more of his fingers into her. He pressed his hand harder against her, stroking her clit doggedly.

“Give me your delicious juices,” he groaned.

Elizabeth grunted and reached down, grabbing his hand. She shoved herself against his fingers. Ayo tried to slow his hand down, but her hands and hips moved expeditiously. She threw her head back, feeling it rush out of her. She felt herself shake as she released herself onto his fingers.

He felt her tense and the wetness on his fingers grow. He held his fingers in her until she stopped shaking and then when she finally relaxed, he
moved them out of her.

Re: The Cheaters by FairCritic(m): 6:09am On Mar 16, 2021
Nice update.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady / Mob Attack Soldier Over Advances To Married Woman / Men Should Stop Collecting Back Gift They Already Gave To A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.