Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) (94815 Views)

Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics) / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix) / Ex-Police Officer & His Armed Robbery Gang Shot Dead In Imo By SARS (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by GreyLaw(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
omenka:
You have no shame. God forbid!!

Can you show me where Ohanaeze has been shouting for YEARS with nothing done? So, an incident happened in 2013, let us ASSUME Ohanaeze shouted about it, you mean, FOR TWO YEARS Jonathan remained the President, NOTHING WAS DONE AND NO ONE WAS PUNISHED YET, YOU PEOPLE FOUND NO NEED TO TAKE TO THE STREETS.

And you dare to come here to defend that? People were slaughtered and this is the defence you can come up with? I ask, of this had happened between 2016 and 2019, would this same docile pproach be what Igbos would have demonstrated?

Did Ohanaeze or peter Obi prompt those who have taken to the streets in Alaigbo today to do so before they did? Why excusing the docility on account of fables about Obi and Ohanaeze? Isn't it obvious where you people's anger lie now? The whole biafra agitation, isn't it because a muslim and northerner is in charge?

Gidgiddi, you are a disgrace!
Spits.

Why people respond to people like you baffles me. You have been lost on this platform and suddenly appeared and started acting like the spoilt child you are. Look at the topic, condemn the wicked acts and move on, but no, Omenka must be Omenka and act true to type.

Your posts are disgusting. Oh the stench!

8 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Miracle2020: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Do anybody wonder why this thread with four pages never reach front page? Had it been this this thread is about Buhari and Tinubu , only two comments are enough to bring it to front page.
Jonathan and Peter Obi supervised the killing of 40 pigs, the commander of SARS at that time was an igbo man, instead of blaming him they reward him with an appointment, Peter Obi was rewarded to contest for VP Post, Jonathan was rewarded with HERO OF DEMOCRACY.
They blame El rufai for kaduna crisis but they will tell you that Peter Obi was not incharge of the police.
Igbos are hypocrite and their heart is full of hatred to anybody that is not there tribe.
They were singing praises for Abaribe but they were insulting the Senate president and the speaker.
Confused Igbos!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
Miracle2020:
Do anybody wonder why this thread with four pages never reach front page? Had it been this this thread is about Buhari and Tinubu , only two comments are enough to bring it to front page.
Jonathan and Peter Obi supervised the killing of 40 pigs, the commander of SARS at that time was an igbo man, instead of blaming him they reward him with an appointment, Peter Obi was rewarded to contest for VP Post, Jonathan was rewarded with HERO OF DEMOCRACY.
They blame El rufai for kaduna crisis but they will tell you that Peter Obi was not incharge of the police.
Igbos are hypocrite and their heart is full of hatred to anybody that is not there tribe.
They were singing praises for Abaribe but they were insulting the Senate president and the speaker.
Confused Igbos!

Truth is most non-Igbo Nigerians know Igbos are unrepentant hypocrites, perpetual haters and etnic jingoists.

At times like this many will not miss the chance to remind the holier-than-thou chest-beaters what has emerged from their land while they devote their 24/7/365 effort to demonizing others, their leaders and States/region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by kcnwaigbo: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oshigun:

Nonsense. This again is further demonstration of the intolerance, blind arrogance and nauseating ignorance troubling you Igbos.

How can Yorubas, the most 'woke' Nigerians, always historically at the forefront of agitations against tyranny many of our sons heroically led, be said to "worship leaders" if not that you Igbos are unrepentant haters and tribalists obsessed with assassinating the character of Yorubas?

Have you ever thought that the Yorubas, collectively far smarter and a million years ahead of the Igbos in political sophistication, align behind Tinubu not out of blind followership but because our foresight, pragmatism and superior critical thinking allows is to see Tinubu is a force for good overall we Yorubas will be silly to do away with just because you envious Igbos tell us to do so?

Are you Igbos dumb enough to think Akwuzu SARS can happen anywhere in the SW under Tinubu? Those are the sort of unspoken things the man is good for. We Yorubas know certain evil is behind us from the day Tinubu destroyed the "do or die" and assassination-ridden wild west of OBJ PDP to replace it with the sanity we enjoy today that is best in Nigeria by far.

Just look at Amotekun and the DAWN innitiative and many other exemplary development courtesy of the period of sanity Tinubu almost single-handely ushered in by ousting PDP and it's "nest of killers" (Wole Soyinka) from the SW while you ignorant, uneducated and backward Igbos continue shouting bullion van up and down as if that is all Tinubu is about.

Joke is on you guys. You claim Yorubas "worship" one man yet they have the far saner States and region in comparison to you backward cave dwellers who claim to worship no one yet ended up with inhumane and demonically wicked leaders butchering your people like Chickens and harvesting their organs like we are in Idi Amin days. Police and political leaders for that matter. Shame on you lot.

So nothing like Awkuzu SARS happened yet people are protesting all over the SW?why exactly are there protesting then?

5 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by GreyLaw(m): 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oshigun:

Truth is most non-Igbo Nigerians know Igbos are unrepentant hypocrites, perpetual haters and etnic jingoists.

At times like this many will not miss the chance to remind the holier-than-thou chest-beaters what has emerged from their land while they devote their 24/7/365 effort to demonizing others, their leaders and States/region.

I am ashamed of many of you on this platform. You people go to church and mosques and yet all you spew is hate. Somebody posted something terrible and you all are supposed to condemn it and all you did was reduce it to ethnic nonsense. How do some of you even think, how?

I believe someone on the front page said shame on the people involved. Nigerians kill Nigerians everywhere. The northerners Kill each other, in the South people kill people from their ethnic groups, what has that got to do with anything? It is a collective rot in the system. Do you honestly think if Nigeria breaks today the newly formed nations will run the same dumb, devilish system currently run in this country?

When I used to work somewhere at Amukoko before I moved to VI see the way boys fight and kill each other for nothing, one street against the other, and they rush them to our clinic and I have to attend to them and some die whilst giving them medical attention. Were they not from same tribe when they used guns and matchets on each other? And I mean this happened frequently.

The collective IQ of some of these tribal war Lord's on nairaland should be less than 1.

6 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
Miracle2020:
Confused Igbos!

You kept contradicting yourself in your post. I guess the owner of this forum who loves bringing Tinubu and Buhari related topics to FP is also an Igbo man.

I guess you've blamed Buhari and Tinubu who supervised the the killing of armless citizens thru Boko haram, bandits and herdsmen..

In same sentence you're saying Igbo hate people who ain't their tribe and also saying Igbo love Jonathan, can you be coherent for once?

I keep telling you people that the era of Yoruba lies and image battering are over..

6 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

So nothing like Awkuzu SARS happened yet people are protesting all over the SW?why exactly are there protesting then?

Stop the mischief my friend or are you Igbos cursed never to see the big picture? There is nowhere in Nigeria police brutality is not present. On that basis alone the protests across Nigeria is warranted.

Awkuzu SARS is something else. Something unspeakable. A death camp and human organ harvesting farm run by law enforcement with many complicit to include Igbo political leaders.

Nothing remotely similar is happening in the SW or anywhere else so shut your mouth, raise your hands, raise one leg, go and stay in the corner and say one thousand times "I will not speak again when adults are talking".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
GreyLaw:

I am ashamed of many of you on this platform. You people go to church and mosques and yet all you spew is hate. Somebody posted something terrible and you all are supposed to condemn it and all you did was reduce it to ethnic nonsense. How do some of you even think, how?

I believe someone on the front page said shame on the people involved. Nigerians kill Nigerians everywhere. The northerners Kill each other, in the South people kill people from their ethnic groups, what has that got to do with anything? It is a collective rot in the system. Do you honestly think if Nigeria breaks today the newly formed nations will run the same dumb, devilish system currently run in this country?

When I used to work somewhere at Amukoko before I moved to VI see the way boys fight and kill each other for nothing, one street against the other, and they rush them to our clinic and I have to attend to them and some die whilst giving them medical attention. Were they not from same tribe when they used guns and matchets on each other? And I mean this happened frequently.

The collective IQ of some of these tribal war Lord's on nairaland should be less than 1.

U won't blame people ditching NL for Twitter this days..

4 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
GreyLaw:

Sharap dia!!!! Pele Mother Theresa. Mumu. Who is telling you Nigerians don't kill Nigerians? The point is Igbos are the only ones, because of hate for others, who don't agree with this.

They will rather attack the leaders and land of others all day while pretending their leaders are virtuous and their SE enclave is heaven.

What do you then want the victims of their rants and unwarranted attacks to say at times like these when the hypocrisy of Igbos is exposed and they are shown to be be far more guilty of what they accuse others of doing?

Next time call out the real haters and tribalists and avoid me oga.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Miracle2020: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:

You kept contradicting yourself in your post. I guess the owner of this forum who loves bringing Tinubu and Buhari related topics to FP is also an Igbo man.

I guess you've blamed Buhari and Tinubu who supervised the the killing of armless citizens thru Boko haram, bandits and herdsmen..

In same sentence you're saying Igbo hate people who ain't their tribe and also saying Igbo love Jonathan, can you be coherent for once?

I keep telling you people that the era of Yoruba lies and image battering are over..
the owner of the forum is not the moderator.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by kcnwaigbo: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oshigun:

Stop the mischief my friend or are you Igbos cursed never to see the big picture? There is nowhere in Nigeria police brutality is not present. On that basis alone the protests across Nigeria is warranted.

Awkuzu SARS is something else. Something unspeakable. A death camp and human organ harvesting farm run by law enforcement with many complicit to include Igbo political leaders.

Nothing remotely similar is happening in the SW or anywhere else so shut your mouth, raise your hands, raise one leg, go and stay in the corner and say one thousand times "I will not speak again when adults are talking".
You know the amount of atrocity mc oluomo and his ilk have done and are still doing in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:

U won't blame people ditching NL for Twitter this days..

Lol. Twitter is a congregation of pompous, pretentious and pathetic empty barrels with an overblown sense of their own intellect and importance.

You want to feel the real pulse of Nigeria then Nairalander comes close even as it is not perfect. I am sure many Nairalanders joined the #EndSARS protest while you and your twitter buddies were at home banging your keyboards and shouting impotently.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by OGWILLS123: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
Miracle2020:
Confused Igbos!

True talk cool

shame on igbo and biafra all the can do is make noise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

You know the amount of atrocity mc oluomo and his ilk have done and are still doing in Lagos?

Sharap and stop this display of ignorance. I know Oluomo personally. He is a gentleman and more intelligent and decent than ignoramuses like you give him credit for.

MC protects the innocent and will never approve of anyone harming innocent Lagosians going about their business. In fact I know of robberies in Oshodi that got to Oluomo's ear and MC made sure the robbers were fished out and the stolen possession returned.

Just show an innocent Lagosian MC has ever harmed deliberately and intentionally. If you're a political thug wanting to harm Oluomo, you want him to smile with you and turn his back for you to plunge a knife into?

MC will only face people who are about that life. If you know you know. He is no organ-harvesting sadist like Nwafor or even a threat to ordinary folks. Those very people he protects and you should ask Oshodi folks instead of spouting ignorant tales told to you at Upper Iweka while una dey down uncountable Hero beers.

If you're about the other life and a rival to him in their world then "let's get it on" is the motto.

Wholesale ignorance and baseless stereotyping of others has always been the problem of you Igbos and that's why we always advise you to mind your business and stop commenting about Yorubas folks and Yoruba affairs you know nothing about.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Miracle2020:
the owner of the forum is not the moderator.

Shifting the goal post as usual..
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by kcnwaigbo: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oshigun:

Sharap and stop this display of ignorance. I know Oluomo personally. He is a gentleman and more intelligent and decent than ignoramuses like you give him credit for.

MC protects the innocent and will never approve of anyone harming innocent Lagosians going about their business. In fact I know of robberies in Oshodi that got to Oluomo's ear and MC made sure the robbers were fished out and the stolen possession returned.

Just show an innocent Lagosian MC has ever harmed deliberately and intentionally. If you're a political thug wanting to harm Oluomo, you want him to smile with you and turn his back for you to plunge a knife into?

MC will only face people who are about that life. If you know you know. He is no organ-harvesting sadist like Nwafor or even a threat to ordinary folks. Those very people he protects and you should ask Oshodi folks instead of spouting ignorant tales told to you at Upper Iweka while una dey down uncountable Hero beers.

If you're about the other life and a rival to him in their world then "let's get it on" is the motto.

Wholesale ignorance and baseless stereotyping of others has always been the problem of you Igbos and that's why we always advise you to mind your business and stop commenting about Yorubas folks and Yoruba affairs you know nothing about.
Okay MC Oluomo is a saint

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by engrchykae(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
omenka:
You see why this one wouldn't gain traction, because they realise it exposes their hypocrisy! Why didn't they protest then? What happened? Or didn't their lives matter when Jonathan and PDP were at the helm of affairs??

This whole thing smacks of politics and it is becoming clearer by the day, what the real intentions are.
You think it's still the right time to be talking nonsense,be very careful.
As James nwafor is being looked for,you can also be looked for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by 4x28: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

But you blame El Rufai for the southern Kaduna killing? The kind of hypocrite you people practice in SE ehhhhh?
A Gov is not 8n charge of security but he's solely incharge of security vote in millions
[/s]
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Okay MC Oluomo is a saint

Never said he is a saint. I only pointed out that he is no cold-blooded killer of innocent people and harvester of their organs like James Nwafor and his Awkuzu SARS buddies.

You talked of MC committing "atrocities", perhaps to throw a notorious Yoruba name in the mix now that an evil Igbo is under scrutiny, and I corrected you by showing it is wrong to portray MC as something he is not.

MC is no James Nwafor. Nothing close. Nwafor and his Awkuzu axis of evil is on you Igbos. Accept that and stop looking for Yorubas to rope in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Biodun556(m): 12:07am On Oct 17, 2020
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by KosiGee(m): 12:30am On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
You see why this one wouldn't gain traction, because they realise it exposes their hypocrisy! Why didn't they protest then? What happened? Or didn't their lives matter when Jonathan and PDP were at the helm of affairs??

This whole thing smacks of politics and it is becoming clearer by the day, what the real intentions are.

Oga stop hyperventilating, IPOB and Kanu shouted themselves hoarse, they protested everywhere with photos of missing people, Amnesty int. were involved but as usual... you and your friends here mocked not just Kanu and IPOB but the rest of Igbos like you’ve always done and still doing now.

It’s sacrilege and horrible to say that nothing was done back then. Every concerned and reasonable persons condemned the murder and polluting the Ezu River with dead bodies... the horror story itself became source of joy and entertainment to you and your friends here on Nairaland.

Like the shooting at St. Patrick’s Emene, there were people who celebrated the shootings and killings of youths after all, they are Igbos. A few years from now, something might spring up about that and you’d still be here blaming and cursing on Igbos.

Ezu River murder was protested on and it led to more killings...Nairaland resident anti Igbos celebrated and were joyful.

You really are disturbed by bad adrenaline and you should check it.

4 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by KosiGee(m): 12:35am On Oct 17, 2020
Miracle2020:
Confused Igbos!

This is what comes out from a fellow human beings thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by KosiGee(m): 12:56am On Oct 17, 2020
Miracle2020:
Confused Igbos!

Whoever was responsible for acting on that report...whether Obi or Obiano but attempted to stifle it deserves to be stoned but of all the posts concerning the incident, your biased mind only picked the childish and dumb comment by one Ogbu101 and tagged all Igbos! Shame on you mister.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Mgbadike80: 1:00am On Oct 17, 2020
lalasticlala please give the victims a voice by taking this thread to the FrontPage too to bring the man to justice.
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Etinosa1234: 1:27am On Oct 17, 2020
Oshigun:

Sharap dia!!!! Pele Mother Theresa. Mumu. Who is telling you Nigerians don't kill Nigerians? The point is Igbos are the only ones, because of hate for others, who don't agree with this.

They will rather attack the leaders and land of others all day while pretending their leaders are virtuous and their SE enclave is heaven.

What do you then want the victims of their rants and unwarranted attacks to say at times like these when the hypocrisy of Igbos is exposed and they are shown to be be far more guilty of what they accuse others of doing?

Next time call out the real haters and tribalists and avoid me oga.

True words.. if I Hadn’t met igbos offline who are nice, I would have hated them completely because of what I see on nairaland

They are hypocrites and very good at shifting goalposts... lemme give an example
this same james nwafor . While most pple on nl were condemning this guy and sars in general,some igbos came out to say that the crimes perpetrated by the awkuzu sars are mainly people from the north... that no Igbo would kill his brother .. They also said that james nwafor was jus following instructions from his northern ogas ... I just weak lipsrsealed

They just prefer to play victim to everything and blame the north or the west as the cause of their suffering or they’ll paint themselves as saints and savior of Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Christistruth00: 1:33am On Oct 17, 2020
Etinosa1234:

True words.. if I Hadn’t met igbos offline who are nice, I would have hated them completely because of what I see on nairaland

They are hypocrites and very good at shifting goalposts... lemme give an example
this same james nwafor . While most pple on nl were condemning this guy and sars in general,some igbos came out to say that the crimes perpetrated by the awkuzu sars are mainly people from the north... that no Igbo would kill his brother .. They also said that james nwafor was jus following instructions from his northern ogas ... I just weak lipsrsealed

They just prefer to play victim to everything and blame the north or the west as the cause of their suffering

Etinosa1234 for once i agree with you. This happened under Governor Peter Obi. Imagine If it had happened under Tinubu we for no hear word.

Oya IPOB food is ready!!

Peter Obi must face the Law. , justice must be served !!!

Cc: UN ,USA UK, EU ,Canada ,AU ,Hague ,Ecowas ,Geneva ,China. Amnesty international ( Who else remains ? ,......................)

Reno Omokri start the dancing and signature petitions fast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:51am On Oct 17, 2020
I have never understood Igbos love for pdp
It is inexplicable, a typical Igbo individual would agree all politician in APC are corrupt but somehow pdp are different and still tell you he is marginalized.

APC / PDP / SARS / Buhari / Johnathan / SWAT , eeni kuure o, if you support them Ooni kuurr

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by agabusta: 5:22am On Oct 17, 2020
omenka:
Shameless boy. Where were you then?

Where was the voice of the Entire Ndigbo?

Where was Ohaneze's voice? If this happened today, would you be talking nonsense about Peter Obi and Aljazeera? Wouldnt you be copying UN, POTUS, EU, ICC, etc?

So since he couldn't get anything from the police, it was okay for Ndigbo to go to sleep.and wave the incident of then killings off. Would they do the same if such happened today?

Why was the East as calm as any other day? Where was the cry of genocide? Where was the cry of ethnic cleansing? Or it was okay to kill Igbos as long as a southerner, a christian, and a pdp government is the one doing the killing?

You see how stupid you sound?

God forbid! Your hypocrisy stinks to heaven and hell.

Its surprising that Peter Obi was very active and vociferous when it was alledged that Fashola deported some indigenes of his state. He even personally visited the president with a protest letter.

But on this killing and dumped bodies, he went quiet and missing in action. He never publicised a visit to the president with a protest letter just like in the former case.

Ironically, he is regarded as a Hero on the former case, and excused on the latter that "he does not control the police" and so its okay to fold arms? Hypocrisy!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by EagleNest(m): 7:17am On Oct 17, 2020
How will the online government lackeys ever hear about the Ezu River incident when they're only interesting in 95% people. The 5% should go and die. Anything that will cause heartache to present govt they don't like, whether good or bad. Well una don see a m! When it affects the mouth, it do also affect the nose and the eyes. We're all connected in one way or the other.
Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2020
Etinosa1234:

They just prefer to play victim to everything and blame the north or the west as the cause of their suffering or they’ll paint themselves as saints and savior of Nigeria

Someone gets my point 100% while Igbos, as usual, will attempt to play to the gallery. We won't let them this time. They must squarely confront and face their monsters this time without being allowed to blame PMB, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Yorubas, Hausa or Fulani.

Next is to ask Igbos to Kindly go to the thread below and do it justice

When will Igbos now do the needful? When will they shun hypocrisy and open show of hate they have always displayed for other Nigerians while remaining indifferent to the atrocities committed by Igbos against there own fellow Igbos?

When are we going to see #EndObiano, #ObianoResign or #Obianomustgo protests as Igbos love convening against Tinubu, PMB , El Rufai, Ganduje etal 24/7? Is PMB responsible for the actions of Obiano or the deeds of Peter Obi under a GEJ presidency?

https://www.nairaland.com/6186765/how-obiano-shielded-facilitated-transfer

We kept a tab on his movement. Not long after, we got an information that he has been transferred to Enugu state from Bauchi state and Willie Obiano was behind the transfer. Before you know it, He was back at AWKUZU Sars compliment of Willie Obiano.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by cybernaut(m): 7:51am On Oct 17, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Peter Obi didn't have control over the police.
. He is the governor and is the oath he takes before taking the power to save the people he governs. Stop useless argue and go and learn more.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2020
cybernaut:
. He is the governor and is the oath he takes before taking the power to save the people he governs. Stop useless argue and go and learn more.

Are you minding them? A people who blame Tinubu today for all Nigeria's woes, despite the fact he holds no public office, are the same now shielding Obi for his gross inaction, while Governor, over the Awkuzu SARS saga.

The fear of Igbo hypocrisy is the beginning of wisdom lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.