Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos (80333 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by ATEAMS: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
undecided
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
I don't even do all these things .. even to recommend it to someone
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by 175(m): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lol
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Hotzone(m): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yeah
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by fowlyansh181(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
You can only loose weight through dieting or surgery shikena.. no tea and nothing else ..
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Englov(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Good
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by martineverest(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
I don't even need excercise to burn fat....
just do internment fasting while your dinner and breakfast should be totally fruits like garden eggs,apple carrot cucumber etc and drink green or black tea in the morning too.....

3 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by looseweight: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
While I agree that these pictures aren’t real, I can however tell you that we have successfully managed a lot of clients on there weight loss journey. It’s not an overnight thing but it is very possible to shed body fat in a healthy manner.

Just check my profile and see our chats with people who have been through our program.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by CynthiaChi(f): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
This picture is obviously not an actual weight loss.

The model's belly seems to be bloated with water in the first picture and is raising her hands in the second picture high-up to force a slim flat tummy

Lol... Some people just like to have something to believe in... They see before and after pics like this and they get motivated
But as I tell my sis, there is no 'easy way'...

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by skales67(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Women will not hear. They will still patronize those weight loss merchants.

The only way to lose weight in Nigeria are...

1) Lose your job

2) Have no viable source of income

you will definitely lose weight because no food to eat and youll think too much

5 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by CynthiaChi(f): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
You couldn't have said it any better. To achieve weight loss organically/naturally, requires patience and most importantly DIET and EXERCISE. Forget those weight loss pills, slimming tea and the likes.
Weight loss is a lifestyle. And for the guyz, you can go the Xtra mile by packing slabs of muscles on your body frame. Muscles are the healthiest tissues you can have and not forgetting the aesthetic feeling. grin
Lol.. you are definitely a lover of excercise and body building
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by PerseDew(f): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Some teas such as green tea and peppermint tea actually aid weight loss. Drinking them can help curb hunger and boost metabolism.

As for exercise, people should look into walking. Just walking everyday can still help you get in shape. The point of suggesting walking is that consistency is key. If you can't be consistent with exercises such as running just walk for about 20-30mins everyday.

In terms of diet, avoid fried foods, baked foods, bread, fast foods, soda, juice, energy drinks, indomie (just one pack is above 300 calories). Eat lots of vegetables along with carbs like rice and garri 70:30 ratio. Google healthy diet plans, don't skip breakfast, lunch or dinner, don't starve yourself, eat a healthy snack like banana or apple when you are hungry between meal times and stop eating after 6-7pm. Drink water.

5 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by edoairways: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Another one
This particular picture is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yeah, there are good sides i guess.

But there are no shortcuts. Many before and after pictures are exaggerated these days.

CynthiaChi:

Lol... Some people just like to have something to believe in... They see before and after pics like this and they get motivated
But as I tell my sis, there is no 'easy way'...

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Zetty177x: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Just asking myself this simple question...why did u open this?

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
pocohantas:
My own is that girdle, abi tummy belt!
How do you wear that thing for hours? You want to kill yourself? Some even wear it to sleep and workout.

No shortcut to weight loss. You can’t want to lose only tummy fat. It can be your main target, but it shouldn’t be the only focus.

I have a friend that has the baddest shape, so she started selling tummy belts. She would always tell new customers, “can’t you see my shape?”. My friend has had that shape since we were teens. I just laugh at the deceit. grin

Picture of friend or you're lying.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by ModestGal(f): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lots of weightloss illiterates in this thread

Yea, you can loose fat within 12days
And before and after picture is not always a scam infact, all the pictures there are real

The problem is with the sellers of those teas, they google someone else's picture and use it for advertisements.

About Corset, corset works to reshapen your structure, especially for people with posture problem, and pregnant women also use corset to support their back. These are original corsets, never seen any original corset vendor before though, most of what they sell are useless piece of cloths.
I can show you my before and after shape when I started wearing corset,it reshapens and help with slimming a particular area of the belly,to give the natural belly shape. I sell this corset if you are intrested. The corset is #50,000, that's what all these celebrity use and it works wonders, or don't you think why all celebrities usually develop sexy figures after fame? It's the work of an original Corset

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by SunLight11(f): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sharon6:
Thank you for this thread OP. There's no shortcut to anything in this life weight loss inclusive. But majority of Nigeria people will go with the people that'll tell them/sell lies to them than going with an honest person.

Full 50KG bag of IMPORTED rice 24K in Abeokuta. Waybill to other states available. The link on my SIGNATURE leads directly to my WhatsApp.
that's too much na, at lafenwa market it's just 21k
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Onnasucs1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
CzarChris:
In honestly, I used to be a gym junkie. I'd run about 12km every morning and end up in the gym pumping weights. Now my work schedule makes this impossible. I take a look at my beer belly, look at my old pictures and truly feel like crying. Oh how the mighty has fallen.

Back to the topic, truly belly fat is the hardest to loose, as a former gym rat I always laugh whenever I see all these quick fix slimming teas and pills. Those are not just fake, but can be hazardous to health.
you run 12km every morning. Guy you're lying or you clearly don't know what 12km is

7 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
If you're here, I'm happy and promise to make it worthwhile.

I will tell you something you may not have heard anywhere else and it might save you some money.

Many women are concerned about losing weight, but they often fall for scams and quick fixes - that do not work or are exaggerated.

WHAT THEN IS THE SECRET TO WEIGHT-LOSS

It's as simple as eating less calories and burning off more (by exercising)

There are brands that won't tell women this and portray their products as the ultimate fix - just because they want their money!

These brands post deceiving weight-loss transformations to trick women and many fall for it.

Here are some of them

Continued in the comments
some of these slim teas actually works.. Don't wanna name names cos have really tried it and went from 109 to 96....but where people miss it is this.. When you use a slim tea, aid it with exercise and when you want to withdraw from using slim tea, withdraw gradually and not at once... I once use a slim tea and after about 20mins of exercise, it start reacting after 6hrs.. What you will stool is purely mucus or fat as you will like to call it

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by ModestGal(f): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hmm
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by authority2006(m): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
CzarChris:
In honestly, I used to be a gym junkie. I'd run about 12km every morning and end up in the gym pumping weights. Now my work schedule makes this impossible. I take a look at my beer belly, look at my old pictures and truly feel like crying. Oh how the mighty has fallen.

Back to the topic, truly belly fat is the hardest to loose, as a former gym rat I always laugh whenever I see all these quick fix slimming teas and pills. Those are not just fake, but can be hazardous to health.

This is the problem with working out, the moment you stop is the moment that all gains are lost.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by tarantino1: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
If you believe that you can lose your pot belly which you gained with years of poor eating habits and terrible lifestyle in 12 days, I'm sorry but I believe you deserve to be scammed

11 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by authority2006(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Onnasucs1:
you run 12km every morning. Guy you're lying or you clearly don't know what 12km is

I don't think 12km is that much. If you jog for 30 minutes, how many km will you possibly cover by that?
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by CzarChris(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Onnasucs1:
Of what use will it be if I lie. I know that it maybe I exaggerated with run, I brisk walk/jog for average of 50mins.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by CzarChris(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
authority2006:

This is the problem with working out, the moment you stop is the moment that all gains are lost.
Exactly, I'm completely shadow of myself now. It really pains me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by tarantino1: 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
ModestGal:
Lots of weightloss illiterates in this thread

Yea, you can loose fat within 12days
And before and after picture is not always a scam infact, all the pictures there are real

The problem is with the sellers of those teas, they google someone else's picture and use it for advertisements.

About Corset, corset works to reshapen your structure, especially for people with posture problem, and pregnant women also use corset to support their back. These are original corsets, never seen any original corset vendor before though, most of what they sell are useless piece of cloths.
I can show you my before and after shape when I started wearing corset,it reshapens and help with slimming a particular area of the belly,to give the natural belly shape. I sell this corset if you are intrested. The corset is #50,000, that's what all these celebrity use and it works wonders, or don't you think why all celebrities usually develop sexy figures after fame? It's the work of an original Corset

You can lose weight in 12 days? Yes. Is it going to be significant enough to show any visible progress? Hell No!!

Minimum time to show something reasonable is between 3 - 6 months depending on how fat the person is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.