Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,901 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos (80393 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by paul100(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
BruncleZuma:
That's coming from a place of ignorance, not every overweight person got there by eating.
That is very true.When I see some market women that are very fat.I usually ask myself that which kind food this people dey chop.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
I'm like you, it's as simple as eating more. But keep things healthy, or you can end up getting too fat, too fast.

Lorlahlizzy:
Abeg what about we that want to gain weight nkor cry
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by authority2006(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
obinna58:

I do 7km with high pace in about 30-34mins, you could have broken Olympic record grin

Not me exactly. I was just trying to understand the possibility because I know that I was used to jogging for 30 minutes before.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by ModestGal(f): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
lexy2014:

U are peddling d same fallacies that weight loss drug sellers peddle. Don't let anyone deceive u with their television life
Ignorance sometimes is a disease, when you don't know, you don't know. I have this this and I sell. But believe what you believe, I rest my case
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Logankavoh: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
grin Small world, i follow Greg Doucette too

Shee...He's a genius. I've been following him since 30k sub

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Sawzer(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I'm like you, it's as simple as eating more. But keep things healthy, or you can end up getting too fat, too fast.

I've eaten more than myself. All classes of food in excess yet I'm not fat wink

I just wanna gain weight.

I resorted to gyming, the result was great but once you stop it all vanishes. It's not easy nor practical to be consistent with it. Besides, my torso was bigger than my laps and leg in that process grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
I started following him recently, he's at over 800k subs now!

The guy is super smart!

Logankavoh:

Shee...He's a genius. I've been following him since 30k sub
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by lexy2014: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
ModestGal:

Ignorance sometimes is a disease, when you don't know, you don't know. I have this this and I sell. But believe what you believe, I rest my case

Celebrities that patronise surgeons like agbero patronizing marijuana seller & u say na girdle de give dem flat belle because u are selling it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Logankavoh: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
martineverest:
smh for u.....u only know about the timing but u clearly don't know that fruit/vegetables and/or green/black tea or coffee are taken during the fasting period.

Where are you getting all this info from. Get your facts right. Only water and plain black coffee is allowed during fasting period.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Then, eat harder than last time!

You can choose to eat small portions frequently, spread across the day. Keep it healthy or you will just add fat and very minimal muscle (if you want to gain muscle as well)

Exercising helps, and in the end genetics play a huge role. Some folks are hard gainers!

Sawzer:

I resorted to gyming, the result was great but once you stop it all vanishes. It's not easy nor practical to be consistent with it. Besides, my torso was bigger than my laps and leg in that process grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
It's business na, many sellers don't care in as much as they are cashing out.

Girdles won't trim belly fat. It's in fact unhealthy to wear it for long.

lexy2014:

Celebrities that patronise surgeons like agbero patronizing marijuana seller & u say na girdle de give dem flat belle because u are selling it grin grin grin
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Logankavoh: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

You can choose to eat small portions frequently, spread across the day. Keep it healthy or you will just add fat and very minimal muscle (if you want to gain muscle as well)

Exercising helps, and in the end genetics play a huge role. Some folks are hard gainers!

Just eat more calories than you burn and you will gain weight and then engage in a little cardio exercises to help keep fat gain in check.

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Exactly!

Logankavoh:

Just eat more calories than you burn and you will gain weight and then engage in a little cardio exercises to help keep fat gain in check.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by martineverest(m): 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Logankavoh:

Where are you getting all this info from. Get your facts right. Only water and plain black coffee is allowed during fasting period.
see yourself.....coffe isn't recommendable by most dieticians cos of it high caffeine.black tea or mostly green tea are highly recommend....fruits and vegetables are also recommended for detoxification,energy ,rejuvenation of the system and contains almost zero calories
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Sawzer(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Must be genetics because I've tried all what you've said. I sometimes work towards getting fat than getting muscle but still no avail.

I guess I'm lucky though because I'm not very skinny either. I just wanna look intimidating.

2 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by martineverest(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

it depends on your nature..if your system says u can't get fat there is nothing u can do.. especially if u have high metabolic rate.

I have eaten heaven and earth,buy still didn't add a kg

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by martineverest(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sawzer:

we dey the same shoes o..fat no gree come despite the heavy calories
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wow. Well not everyone can have that intimidating body frame.

I'm quite skinny, and i doubt my body can get that big. Each person has their genetic limit.

Sawzer:

Must be genetics because I've tried all what you've said. I sometimes work towards getting fat than getting muscle but still no avail.

I guess I'm lucky though because I'm not very skinny either. I just wanna look intimidating.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Sawzer(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
martineverest:
it depends on your nature..if your system says u can't get fat there is nothing u can do.. especially if u have high metabolic rate.

Apt! tongue

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yes, hard gainers are like that!

Just like the lean guys that do marathons, many if not all will not get fat no matter how they eat.

martineverest:

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Sawzer(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
martineverest:
we dey the same shoes o..fat no gree come despite the heavy calories

Are you skinny?

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Sawzer(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Wow. Well not everyone can have that intimidating body frame.

I'm quite skinny, and i doubt my body can get that big. Each person has their genetic limit.

It's cool though. I don't hate my body. Just want perfection wink

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Onnasucs1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
authority2006:

I don't think 12km is that much. If you jog for 30 minutes, how many km will you possibly cover by that?
3-4km

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Onnasucs1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
CzarChris:
Of what use will it be if I lie. I know that it maybe I exaggerated with run, I brisk walk/jog for average of 50mins.
that's like 5-6km you've covered I tell you. Jogging you

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by exegesis: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
luminouz:

That fuq hommie...you discarded proteins and all that just to get slimmer and you think there won't be consequences?

My regimen is simple. I used to go to the gym a lot but work and bad eating habits(I can eat by 11pm, I once woke up to eat by 2am for fuqs sakes grin) made me relapse on the tummy area. I decided that shiit must end. Nowadays, I NEVER eat anything after 8pm. I eat more proteins than carbos and I get some fruits too. I just drink water after 8pm. I dont eat till after 9am in the morning too. It took me time to adjust to the schedule but I kept at it and I resumed GYM work. Now, this mudafvcker be looking yummy these days. wink

The key is eating right and early then combine it with exercises. But nowhere on earth would that give you noticeable results in 12 days. 2 months and above sound good though.

I didn't discard all that just to get slim. I had health issues and had being on drugs for years. So the doctor prescribed a one week detox for me to clean my internal organs. For that one week, I took only natural juices mixed with essential oils and ate fruits only once a day. I continously used the loo throughout the one week and I threw up once. I felt healthy after the procedure even though I lost only 2kg. But by the time I kept strictly to the diet I was given for three weeks, I lost a lot of weight. Slowly other food groups will be introduced to the diet but in small portions. I don't eat later than 6pm. And I drink lots of water.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by exegesis: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
R0LL0N:

Where can I get tofu. I miss that in my University days. Babcock student can testify to this...
I prepare it myself

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by exegesis: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
streetwise2015:
Can you share the info of this doctor please . I want to lose weight badly

I didn't undergo the procedure to lose weight. I did it to clean my internal organs and become healthy
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by exegesis: 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Happy for you smiley

Thanks

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by kushme: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
Potbelly girls are not sexually attractive..

Nobody use them in music videos, and they are no models...

Yes, I am body shaming them. Bite me..

Tell them to stop eating everything every second

I wonder how some guys find attraction in fat fvcks Aka land whales...

3 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by luminouz(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
exegesis:

I didn't discard all that just to get slim. I had health issues and had being on drugs for years. So the doctor prescribed a one week detox for me to clean my internal organs. For that one week, I took only natural juices mixed with essential oils and ate fruits only once a day. I continously used the loo throughout the one week and I threw up once. I felt healthy after the procedure even though I lost only 2kg. But by the time I kept strictly to the diet I was given for three weeks, I lost a lot of weight. Slowly other food groups will be introduced to the diet but in small portions. I don't eat later than 6pm. And I drink lots of water.
Ohhhh....I get you now
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by martineverest(m): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sawzer:

Are you skinny?
yeah..but heavy consumption of healthy fats like nuts,olive oil,avocado, canned fish and coconut oil have helped increase my weight by mere 5 kg after 3 months
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by martineverest(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yes, hard gainers are like that!

Just like the lean guys that do marathons, many if not all will not get fat no matter how they eat.

at least,those marathoners burn their calories while running..my own is weird

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.