Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,591 members, 7,955,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos (81159 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by ugofulfilled(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
M9j333:
I wish am like you.. I would have been thin... I don't like me shape as a guy... Am not fat but I have fat on my chest and Tommy.... With thin legs

Hey learn to love yourself. I'm more concerned with you not liking your shape as a guy and not about your weight. One truth you don't know is that so many out there want to have your kind of shape. Don't be driven by the rattling of the very few elements who might be talking ills about your shape. You're good man

3 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by harmony75: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
yes it takes time and you have to make exercise a life style..discipline with what you eat. you cannot get results in just a month that's not real.

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by CzarChris(m): 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
obinna58:

Common! man you have no excuse. I run 7km 2times a week, eat twice daily and I'm so proud of my body shape. Though I never ran out of fruits, cucumber most especially.
That's my Ackles heel right there, "I hate fruits".
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by CzarChris(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
LastProphet:

You don't have to develop beer belly because of your schedule, you must be doing something's wrong like:
1. Eating too much at once rather than breaking your meals into small portions to be taken max of 3 times a day
2. Sitting for too long without getting up, for me I have a standing desk I don't use sitting desk anymore
3. What you eat, have you studied the type of foods you eat?
4. Eating beyond 6pm - on this you definitely will pack on some weight
5. As you age metabolism drops so qty of food you can burn drops
6. There's still time you can squeeze out of your schedule to go for walks, evening walks after last meal is the most beneficial.

I kinda always eat late, guilty as charged.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by CzarChris(m): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Bros 12km is long ooh. U might not intend lying but u may not no d actual distance u covered
A kilometer is 1000meters, I know exactly what I'm talking about. If you know Owerri, I can give you my route. I wonder what's too much in it.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by CzarChris(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
lefulefu:
God of mercy! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 12 km everyday Bro u really sure of what u saying? u ran 12 km everyday in the past? u know how long 12km be? cheesy.i run 6km during my runnings and i do it two or sometimes three times a week.But 12km everyday dats too much ooo shocked shocked.or u were shedding off excess weight then? And after running the 12km u go come dey lift weight cheesy.guy no overwork ur body oo in the name of fitness grin.and as for the beer belly u now have maybe u should just cut down on ur portions if its not alcohol that is the cause.like someone said above me just cut down ur portions and eat them different times rather than eating eating everything at once and getting too stuffed.
It's actually the alcohol intake I must confess.grin I'm talking of what I did like 14-15years ago. A friend of mine back in the day Chuka used to be my motivating factor back then, the jogging was like a competition between the two of us.

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Nastofar(f): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
I was able to go from size 20 to 16 within a year. I simply disciplined myself by doing the following

I don't eat anymore once it is 6PM
I don't have ucler so I take ordinary Lipton without milk and sugar in the morning before 8PM
I have stopped eating bread, pastries any other junks
I drink lot of water too.
I work out once in a while.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Emoney08: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ok
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by LastProphet: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
CzarChris:
I kinda always eat late, guilty as charged.

If you follow everything I typed here plus buy a digital weight scale to measure every morning before eating you will be surprised. The scale help you identify the food or activity of the previous day that is good or bad. Like me it shocked me how bad rice is, but when eaten with beans it gets better. So you need to get it. Then you discover we over chat in Nigeria, most of the time you could use for productive activity like exercise you waste it chatting yet you will maintain that you are too busy

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by IamAngelica(f): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
This is the same thing i tell my friends, if you want to lose weight or stay fit you discipline yourself and go on a diet or eat healthy and stick to an exercise routine, it doesn't have to be something back-breaking, could be jogging or strolling..people want great bodies but don't want to work for it, they want "shortcuts"..there are no shortcuts in life, you have to work for it..nice article OP

2 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by go4value(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Well most of the submission could be true..but my wife lost a whopping 17kg in 60 days without any physical exercise.... She got the key to loose weight naturally after many failed attempts at different weight loss programs.... She now trains women on how to lose weight without necessarily been on any diet... But by just following her instructions and maintaining high level of descplne...after 4kids ,she done de hot now oo..... In you are interested come on,make I give you her number...Abeg no go de toast my wife ooo...I have also lost about 7kg just doing some of the things she tells her students..

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
CzarChris:
It's actually the alcohol intake I must confess.grin I'm talking of what I did like 14-15years ago. A friend of mine back in the day Chuka used to be my motivating factor back then, the jogging was like a competition between the two of us.
yea running is fun cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by R0LL0N(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
exegesis:
I have battled with weight loss all my life. I have taken them all. Starved until I got ulcer. But last month I went for one week detox program for health reasons and that kick started my awesome weight loss journey. Truly, the only way to lose weight in a healthy way is through diet and exercise.

I was placed on a strict diet with no Maggi, salt, oil, meat, fish eggs and the likes. All I eat are fruits and vegetables and gwotey. A big cup of warm lemon water in the morning, fruits, sunlight then exercise. In the afternoon and evenings, I take small portions of vegetables and gwotey. It was very hard at first. I hated it but when I was able to pull through for the three weeks given to me, I felt very light and healthy. I lost a lot of weight though I haven't weighed but my clothes are a testament. Clothes I haven't worn in years are now my size.

I've decided to make it a lifestyle. The day I cheated, I felt so bloated and uncomfortable. And I started farting. All through the three weeks, I never farted. The doctor has allowed me to add soya beans and sesame seed to my diet. So I can eat tofu and make soups from them to be eaten with Acha swallow or unripe plantain swallow. I feel good.
Where can I get tofu. I miss that in my University days. Babcock student can testify to this...
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by KillerBeauty(f): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
CzarChris:
In honestly, I used to be a gym junkie. I'd run about 12km every morning and end up in the gym pumping weights. Now my work schedule makes this impossible. I take a look at my beer belly, look at my old pictures and truly feel like crying. Oh how the mighty has fallen.

Back to the topic, truly belly fat is the hardest to loose, as a former gym rat I always laugh whenever I see all these quick fix slimming teas and pills. Those are not just fake, but can be hazardous to health.
If it's possible to just drop our bodies in the gym and come back to pick it up when it's ready, I will be the first to sign up. Life and responsibilities just gets in the way of us getting our desired body shape. But we will be alright

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Aimerosa25(f): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
go4value:
Well most of the submission could be true..but my wife lost a whopping 17kg in 60 days without any physical exercise.... She got the key to loose weight naturally after many failed attempts at different weight loss programs.... She now trains women on how to lose weight without necessarily been on any diet... But by just following her instructions and maintaining high level of descplne...after 4kids ,she done de hot now oo..... In you are interested come on,make I give you her number...Abeg no go de toast my wife ooo...I have also lost about 7kg just doing some of the things she tells her students..
tell me oo, I need am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by streetwise2015: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Can you share the info of this doctor please . I want to lose weight badly

exegesis:
I have battled with weight loss all my life. I have taken them all. Starved until I got ulcer. But last month I went for one week detox program for health reasons and that kick started my awesome weight loss journey. Truly, the only way to lose weight in a healthy way is through diet and exercise.

I was placed on a strict diet with no Maggi, salt, oil, meat, fish eggs and the likes. All I eat are fruits and vegetables and gwotey. A big cup of warm lemon water in the morning, fruits, sunlight then exercise. In the afternoon and evenings, I take small portions of vegetables and gwotey. It was very hard at first. I hated it but when I was able to pull through for the three weeks given to me, I felt very light and healthy. I lost a lot of weight though I haven't weighed but my clothes are a testament. Clothes I haven't worn in years are now my size.

I've decided to make it a lifestyle. The day I cheated, I felt so bloated and uncomfortable. And I started farting. All through the three weeks, I never farted. The doctor has allowed me to add soya beans and sesame seed to my diet. So I can eat tofu and make soups from them to be eaten with Acha swallow or unripe plantain swallow. I feel good.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by ImaBruno: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
There are still simple proven natural ways to loose weight without going to the gym, like someone said, it takes discipline.

Simple recipe with consistency will give you your desire weight.
Chat me up and you won't regret it
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by ImaBruno: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
M9j333:
I wish am like you.. I would have been thin... I don't like me shape as a guy... Am not fat but I have fat on my chest and Tommy.... With thin legs

First of all, love your self
Secondly, I can sincerely help you loose weight with some simple recipe and consistency from your part.

If you are serious, chat me up
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by martineverest(m): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Logankavoh:

You know nothing about intermittent fast then.

There's nothing like breakfast or dinner in intermitting fast. Its just a cycle of fasting and eating window. The most followed method is the 16/8 method which is 16 hours fasting window and 8 hours eating window.
smh for u.....u only know about the timing but u clearly don't know that fruit/vegetables and/or green/black tea or coffee are taken during the fasting period.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
Well, you either have to go to the gym or at least add home exercises.

It's calories in, calories out. You can't just change your diet and not burn anything and expect to lose weight. Well, except you starve yourself.

ImaBruno:
There are still simple proven natural ways to loose weight without going to the gym, like someone said, it takes discipline.

Simple recipe with consistency will give you your desire weight.
Chat me up and you won't regret it
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Weight is part water, part fat a lot of the time.

You can lose water weight very fast, but pounds of fat usually won't just shred significantly in less than two weeks.

ModestGal:

Lol, I'm not sure you know about weightloss. As a Taekwando athlete, we loose 5kg in a week. And it would be significant because we are usually measured before we compete.
Please ask athletes or people in sport, its something they do whenever competition is approaching.
For an average individual,About the 12days, you can loose 2kg weekly, and in 12days, you will loose 3.5kg. As per some of those pictures, if they loose just 2kg of fat, and the gas there go away, the tummy would become flat and that is significant
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Happy for you smiley

exegesis:

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Corsets are just for pictures. A ton of celebrities go through surgery like you said, even in Nigeria.

pocohantas:

It is the work of surgery. Majority go under the knife. Rather than admit it, they start sharing pictures of them in the gym with your original corset. Surgery o, surgery. grin
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
Here's how these surgeries shape their patients.

This lady has a butt implant done. It's obvious as she sits down. Her upper body, especially her waistline is very disproportionate to her backside.

nwaezeemmanuel:
Corsets are just for pictures. A ton of celebrities go through surgery like you said, even in Nigeria.

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by CzarChris(m): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
LastProphet:

If you follow everything I typed here plus buy a digital weight scale to measure every morning before eating you will be surprised. The scale help you identify the food or activity of the previous day that is good or bad. Like me it shocked me how bad rice is, but when eaten with beans it gets better. So you need to get it. Then you discover we over chat in Nigeria, most of the time you could use for productive activity like exercise you waste it chatting yet you will maintain that you are too busy
This has been massively helpful. Thanks a million bro, you're God sent.

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Exercises help. You combine it with diet. Skipping rope is a kind of cardio exercise that works well.

If weight loss is your goal, you may want to run and jog more.

dontai:
what of exercise, like skipping rope.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yes, genetics play a huge role too

BruncleZuma:
That's coming from a place of ignorance, not every overweight person got there by eating.

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by tarantino1: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
ModestGal:

No ma/sir, you only gain the weight back if you don't care and most players don't care, its just for the competition, but that doesn't mean it must be gained back. Just like the one you are referring to, without discipline, it would also be gained back
My point is that, the fact that many people do not sustain it doesn't mean its impossible.
They all require discipline, self control, perseverance, consistency. If person no fit do those, then whether na Keto, abi moderate exercise with good diet, abi the type you called sustainable, the individual can always go back to square 1

Lol. The one I'm talking about requires discipline, only that it also tries to be more realistic.

If you were fat and you tried to lose like 60 - 70lbs, do you really think it would be sustainable. It will only lead to further binge eating.

Stuff like that should be left to athletes with top 1% discipline like CR7.

For the average Joe, its best they follow a moderate program that can be sustained over the course of their life if they so wish
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin Small world, i follow Greg Doucette too

Logankavoh:

Listen to this..

Very credible. Go harder than last time.. You must be a greg follower yooo

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
CzarChris:
In honestly, I used to be a gym junkie. I'd run about 12km every morning and end up in the gym pumping weights. Now my work schedule makes this impossible. I take a look at my beer belly, look at my old pictures and truly feel like crying. Oh how the mighty has fallen.

Back to the topic, truly belly fat is the hardest to loose, as a former gym rat I always laugh whenever I see all these quick fix slimming teas and pills. Those are not just fake, but can be hazardous to health.
I can relate aswell was a gym freak .literally workout with every free time that I get,results were pretty amazing the hardest part for me was belly fat.

I gave up though,my bro got that part right,just some weeks ago we spoke and he was like

"Bro am done with anything concerning abs and 6packs"
He currently has pot belly grin cheesy
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Lorlahlizzy(f): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
Abeg what about we that want to gain weight nkor cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See 11 Ways To Enlarge Your Boobs Naturally / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / 5 Nurses Caught Viewing Size Of Dead Patient's Manhood In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.