Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos (80394 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Siddeek: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kennitrust:
Muslim are the problem of the world today

#endislamnow
Get well soon

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by obinna58(m): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
CzarChris:
In honestly, I used to be a gym junkie. I'd run about 12km every morning and end up in the gym pumping weights. Now my work schedule makes this impossible. I take a look at my beer belly, look at my old pictures and truly feel like crying. Oh how the mighty has fallen.

Back to the topic, truly belly fat is the hardest to loose, as a former gym rat I always laugh whenever I see all these quick fix slimming teas and pills. Those are not just fake, but can be hazardous to health.
Common! man you have no excuse. I run 7km 2times a week, eat twice daily and I'm so proud of my body shape. Though I never ran out of fruits, cucumber most especially.

3 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by ModestGal(f): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
tarantino1:

You can lose weight in 12 days? Yes. Is it going to be significant enough to show any visible progress? Hell No!!

Minimum time to show something reasonable is between 3 - 6 months depending on how fat the person is
Lol, I'm not sure you know about weightloss. As a Taekwando athlete, we loose 5kg in a week. And it would be significant because we are usually measured before we compete.
Please ask athletes or people in sport, its something they do whenever competition is approaching.
For an average individual,About the 12days, you can loose 2kg weekly, and in 12days, you will loose 3.5kg. As per some of those pictures, if they loose just 2kg of fat, and the gas there go away, the tummy would become flat and that is significant

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by obinna58(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Onnasucs1:
you run 12km every morning. Guy you're lying or you clearly don't know what 12km is
E tire me

2 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by exegesis: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
I have battled with weight loss all my life. I have taken them all. Starved until I got ulcer. But last month I went for one week detox program for health reasons and that kick started my awesome weight loss journey. Truly, the only way to lose weight in a healthy way is through diet and exercise.

I was placed on a strict diet with no Maggi, salt, oil, meat, fish eggs and the likes. All I eat are fruits and vegetables and gwotey. A big cup of warm lemon water in the morning, fruits, sunlight then exercise. In the afternoon and evenings, I take small portions of vegetables and gwotey. It was very hard at first. I hated it but when I was able to pull through for the three weeks given to me, I felt very light and healthy. I lost a lot of weight though I haven't weighed but my clothes are a testament. Clothes I haven't worn in years are now my size.

I've decided to make it a lifestyle. The day I cheated, I felt so bloated and uncomfortable. And I started farting. All through the three weeks, I never farted. The doctor has allowed me to add soya beans and sesame seed to my diet. So I can eat tofu and make soups from them to be eaten with Acha swallow or unripe plantain swallow. I feel good.

13 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by obinna58(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
authority2006:

I don't think 12km is that much. If you jog for 30 minutes, how many km will you possibly cover by that?
I do 7km with high pace in about 30-34mins, you could have broken Olympic record grin
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by tarantino1: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, I'm not sure you know about weightloss. As a Taekwando athlete, we loose 5kg in a week. And it would be significant because we are usually measured before we compete.
Please ask athletes or people in sport, its something they do whenever competition is approaching.
For an average individual,About the 12days, you can loose 2kg weekly, and in 12days, you will loose 3.5kg. As per some of those pictures, if they loose just 2kg of fat, and the gas there go away, the tummy would become flat and that is significant
You're talking of water weight that you lose so you'll be able to compete within a weight range. Boxers and amateur wrestlers do it too and immediately gain the weight back afterwards.

Is it something you can keep up for two to 6 months even going over a year.

The average fat person trying to lose weight is not trying to compete and it would be better they do it in a healthy way that can be maintained over a long period of time.

How long have you been practicing taekwondo?

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Gracefulhope: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Interesting

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by pocohantas(f): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
ModestGal:
. I sell this corset if you are intrested. The corset is #50,000, that's what all these celebrity use and it works wonders, or don't you think why all celebrities usually develop sexy figures after fame? It's the work of an original Corset

It is the work of surgery. Majority go under the knife. Rather than admit it, they start sharing pictures of them in the gym with your original corset. Surgery o, surgery. grin

10 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by luminouz(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
ModestGal:

Taekwondo athlete huh? wink
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by dontai(m): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
fowlyansh181:
You can only loose weight through dieting or surgery shikena.. no tea and nothing else ..
what of exercise, like skipping rope.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by ModestGal(f): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
tarantino1:

You're talking of water weight that you lose so you'll be able to compete within a weight range. Boxers and amateur wrestlers do it too and immediately gain the weight back afterwards.

Is it something you can keep up for two to 6 months even going over a year.

The average fat person trying to lose weight is not trying to compete and it would be better they do it in a healthy way that can be maintained over a long period of time.

How long have you been practicing taekwondo?
No ma/sir, you only gain the weight back if you don't care and most players don't care, its just for the competition, but that doesn't mean it must be gained back. Just like the one you are referring to, without discipline, it would also be gained back
My point is that, the fact that many people do not sustain it doesn't mean its impossible.
They all require discipline, self control, perseverance, consistency. If person no fit do those, then whether na Keto, abi moderate exercise with good diet, abi the type you called sustainable, the individual can always go back to square 1

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
Some are not even the same body.

The best way to reduce weight still remains nodding your head from right to left when offered Food

4 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by luminouz(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
exegesis:
I have battled with weight loss all my life. I have taken them all. Starved until I got ulcer. But last month I went for one week detox program for health reasons and that kick started my awesome weight loss journey. Truly, the only way to lose weight in a healthy way is through diet and exercise.

I was placed on a strict diet with no Maggi, salt, oil, meat, fish eggs and the likes. All I eat are fruits and vegetables and gwotey. A big cup of warm lemon water in the morning, fruits, sunlight then exercise. In the afternoon and evenings, I take small portions of vegetables and gwotey. It was very hard at first. I hated it but when I was able to pull through for the three weeks given to me, I felt very light and healthy. I lost a lot of weight though I haven't weighed but my clothes are a testament. Clothes I haven't worn in years are now my size.

I've decided to make it a lifestyle. The day I cheated, I felt so bloated and uncomfortable. And I started farting. All through the three weeks, I never farted. The doctor has allowed me to add soya beans and sesame seed to my diet. So I can eat tofu and make soups from them to be eaten with Acha swallow or unripe plantain swallow. I feel good.

That fuq hommie...you discarded proteins and all that just to get slimmer and you think there won't be consequences?

My regimen is simple. I used to go to the gym a lot but work and bad eating habits(I can eat by 11pm, I once woke up to eat by 2am for fuqs sakes grin) made me relapse on the tummy area. I decided that shiit must end. Nowadays, I NEVER eat anything after 8pm. I eat more proteins than carbos and I get some fruits too. I just drink water after 8pm. I dont eat till after 9am in the morning too. It took me time to adjust to the schedule but I kept at it and I resumed GYM work. Now, this mudafvcker be looking yummy these days. wink

The key is eating right and early then combine it with exercises. But nowhere on earth would that give you noticeable results in 12 days. 2 months and above sound good though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Secret to weight loss

Itt's easy....forget aboout carbs. Increse your fruit and vegetable intake. Exercise till your feet are sweating .Drink lots of water. Be patient

There is no magic pill, corset, tea, formula that would help you. It is a way of life.

2 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Adakintroy: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
What is there to teach people.

You don't eat much you don't gain much weight. That is suppose the be common sense.

I eat once a day. With plenty of water. 75.% of my energy come of work out. I don't mean gyme. I mean actually working. Physical intense work. The more I work the more I gain in Energy and am fit and strong.
Food will Make you look healthy but not necessarily healthy.

I move around very freely and I know am healthy even though I don't look it.

If I hold most girls I always pity them. I No de take anything. Natural energy na jazzz I swear. That's if you are prime as should be.

3 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by LastProphet: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
CzarChris:
In honestly, I used to be a gym junkie. I'd run about 12km every morning and end up in the gym pumping weights. Now my work schedule makes this impossible. I take a look at my beer belly, look at my old pictures and truly feel like crying. Oh how the mighty has fallen.

Back to the topic, truly belly fat is the hardest to loose, as a former gym rat I always laugh whenever I see all these quick fix slimming teas and pills. Those are not just fake, but can be hazardous to health.

You don't have to develop beer belly because of your schedule, you must be doing something's wrong like:
1. Eating too much at once rather than breaking your meals into small portions to be taken max of 3 times a day
2. Sitting for too long without getting up, for me I have a standing desk I don't use sitting desk anymore
3. What you eat, have you studied the type of foods you eat?
4. Eating beyond 6pm - on this you definitely will pack on some weight
5. As you age metabolism drops so qty of food you can burn drops
6. There's still time you can squeeze out of your schedule to go for walks, evening walks after last meal is the most beneficial.

2 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by abdsamad(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Here's a "quick" fix for weigh loss:
buy sleeping tablets. Use it 3 times a day. You will be too useless to eat. After 1 week you would have lost weight (or died of dehydration). Thank me in heaven

2 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by fowlyansh181(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
dontai:
what of exercise, like skipping rope.
works very well too, and walking , walking up to an hour or two a day also helps a lot ..
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by BruncleZuma: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
Omezif:
The problem of some of them(over weigh people) are overeating, you that's not fat can't eat what they are eating. The way they do feel hungry baffles, They can't minimize eating to control their weight. That's why after weight transformation they still going to come back as they were before.
That's coming from a place of ignorance, not every overweight person got there by eating.

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lol
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by lexy2014: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
CzarChris:
Of what use will it be if I lie. I know that it maybe I exaggerated with run, I brisk walk/jog for average of 50mins.

Bros 12km is long ooh. U might not intend lying but u may not no d actual distance u covered
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by lexy2014: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
ModestGal:

The corset is #50,000, that's what all these celebrity use and it works wonders, or don't you think why all celebrities usually develop sexy figures after fame? It's the work of an original Corset

U are peddling d same fallacies that weight loss drug sellers peddle. Don't let anyone deceive u with their television life

3 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Logankavoh: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
martineverest:
I don't even need excercise to burn fat....
just do internment fasting while your dinner and breakfast should be totally fruits like garden eggs,apple carrot cucumber etc and drink green or black tea in the morning too.....

You know nothing about intermittent fast then.

There's nothing like breakfast or dinner in intermitting fast. Its just a cycle of fasting and eating window. The most followed method is the 16/8 method which is 16 hours fasting window and 8 hours eating window.
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
the quickest way to weight loss is reduction of ur food portion and engaging in cardio exercise.Anything other than this na scam.
if they tell u they have one magic blue pill that if u take it u will shed off ur weight after 2 days na scam
if they tell u they have one magic girdle and if u wear it around ur waist that ur belly will be flat in one day na scam cheesy
u cant spot reduce
when u lose weight u lose it in all parts of ur body
u cant say ooh i want to lose weight in only my belly or no i want to lose weight in only my arm
it does not go that way
lets not get scammed by scammers
understand ur body biko

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Psoul(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
If they give you something that makes you actually loses this kind of fat in 12 days, know it that you will have very serious problem that can kill u sooner than later.

6 Likes

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
skales67:
Women will not hear. They will still patronize those weight loss merchants.

The only way to lose weight in Nigeria are...

1) Lose your job

2) Have no viable source of income

you will definitely lose weight because no food to eat and youll think too much
true their greatest patronisers are ladies
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Chigorkizz(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
CzarChris:

God of mercy! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 12 km everyday Bro u really sure of what u saying? u ran 12 km everyday in the past? u know how long 12km be? cheesy.i run 6km during my runnings and i do it two or sometimes three times a week.But 12km everyday dats too much ooo shocked shocked.or u were shedding off excess weight then? And after running the 12km u go come dey lift weight cheesy.guy no overwork ur body oo in the name of fitness grin.and as for the beer belly u now have maybe u should just cut down on ur portions if its not alcohol that is the cause.like someone said above me just cut down ur portions and eat them different times rather than eating eating everything at once and getting too stuffed.

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Logankavoh: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
lefulefu:
the quickest way to weight loss is reduction of ur food portion and engaging in cardio exercise.Anything other than this na scam.
if they tell u they have one magic blue pill that if u take it u will shed off ur weight after 2 days na scam
if they tell u they have one magic girdle and if u wear it around ur waist that ur belly will be flat in one day na scam cheesy
u cant spot reduce
when u lose weight u lose it in all parts of ur body
u cant say ooh i want to lose weight in only my belly or no i want to lose weight in only my arm
it does not go that way
lets not get scammed by scammers
understand ur body biko

Listen to this..

Very credible. Go harder than last time.. You must be a greg follower yooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
ModestGal:
Lots of weightloss illiterates in this thread

Yea, you can loose fat within 12days
And before and after picture is not always a scam infact, all the pictures there are real

The problem is with the sellers of those teas, they google someone else's picture and use it for advertisements.

About Corset, corset works to reshapen your structure, especially for people with posture problem, and pregnant women also use corset to support their back. These are original corsets, never seen any original corset vendor before though, most of what they sell are useless piece of cloths.
I can show you my before and after shape when I started wearing corset,it reshapens and help with slimming a particular area of the belly,to give the natural belly shape. I sell this corset if you are intrested. The corset is #50,000, that's what all these celebrity use and it works wonders, or don't you think why all celebrities usually develop sexy figures after fame? It's the work of an original Corset
most of our female celebs do surgeries on their body and later will claim its one magic pill or belt they that do the trick cheesy.Its all about marketing though.u portray the figure that u changed with surgery and be claiming one belt that cost 50k did it.Imagine 100 women fell for it and bought the belt now thats some money cheesy.nothing bad in plastic surgery but then when ppl sell certain things in order to rip off other ppl thats not cool.If someone did surgery to have a new body he or she should be honest enough to admit it nau.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.