Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

I might die before I clock 30 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I might die before I clock 30 (7906 Views)

she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) / My Honey Pot Will Still Be Tight For Use Even When I Clock 80 Years Old - Actres / 6 Things You Must Learn Before You Clock 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I might die before I clock 30 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
motionarena:
after d money i sent to you last time you still messed up.

Am disappointed angry angry angry
a gambler is always a gambler...they are the only one that can help themselves.

next time if u see a gambler just look the other way coz they don't deserve any atom of help.
Re: I might die before I clock 30 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
childofdoom
Start with your moniker first.

1 Like

Re: I might die before I clock 30 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
here is the hard truth.....

1. money lost via virtual can never be recover.

2. trying to recover it will put you more into debt.

3. even if you are lucky to have a lucky run there is 100 percent tendency that they might collect it back.

4. the best way to beat the game is never to play.

5. visit any bet shop only if you don't have cash with you.

6. always have the mindset that you can never make it in life via betting but via hardwork.

*Always remember that wealth gotten hastily will dwindle.
Re: I might die before I clock 30 by dannex4adx(m): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
You need to see a good counsellor for counselling. There is not impossible for God to do. Don't commit suicide, it is hellfire straight. If you can go to MFM church, ask for deliverance minister or department for drugs and addictive people. May God settle your case in Jesus name.
Re: I might die before I clock 30 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ever since I stopped all form of betting I have been seeing some positive result in my life plus I hard peace of mind.
Re: I might die before I clock 30 by Dayoebe(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
Bet9ja almost killed me. I registered for sportybet, still the same.

After Betking, I will never bet again...

Abeg if you are making legit money. Hit me up. I need your assistance (not money)
Re: I might die before I clock 30 by Pegi23(f): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Isn't this too harsh coming from a lady...one should have expected some measure of care and concern not this stone cold response...meanwhile I've been eying you since. grin

Nothing is too harsh for a depressed soul. You pamper them they will think of commiting suicide. But once you give them hot. The head will reset and they will change for good. I care about his wellbeing.
Re: I might die before I clock 30 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
I'm sorry sir. I am a work in progress. I just made a pledge to myself and God that I won't gamble for the remaining 75 days of the year. I will Start from there
ogbeni, listen 2 yourself.....

u ain't gonna bet for the next 75 days....after that, what next?
Re: I might die before I clock 30 by FreestyleG: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
I wonder why I only feel relaxed after I lose what I have. These days, youths are no longer guaranteed of living long as our forefathers of old. So many exuberances that could lead to our waterloo. There is internet fraud, mistaken identity, stray bullet from sporadic shots, rituals, strange illnesses, impersonation, wrong accusations, temptation to rape, date or sleep with pedophiles, lynching because of public stealing, violence, drug addiction, gambling, abortion etc.

My realistic prayer is to make it to 30 years before something takes my life. I will resume church service again by tomorrow to seek God's intervention
Gbese wey dey my head reach 500k and I still dey alright. Na when I hammer money I go begin pay. The difference between you and I is that my own Gbese no go increase but yours will. Cos you're not going to quit gambling neither are you with the propensity to. The addiction is already established in you. Nevertheless, there's no need taking your life. You never see quarter reach some of us, but we move

#Endpolicebrutality
#Endbuhari
Re: I might die before I clock 30 by FreestyleG: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
motionarena:
after d money i sent to you last time you still messed up.

Am disappointed angry angry angry
Are you for real now? grin
Re: I might die before I clock 30 by FreestyleG: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
@bolded is your problem. When you decide to stop masturbating, your life will start getting a normal restoration. How can you still be masturbating at 29? Are you insane

Masturbation does not have any spiritual impact, but the amount of physical and mental damage it does to a man can not be over emphasised. Stop masturbating and watch as your brain will start functioning properly, all these your betting stupidity will disappear at once and you will start to take your future seriously.

Masturbate distorts one's physical and mental capabilities but sex doesn't huh?
Cos it's the same semen that pours out from both act or is there anything I'm to learn
Re: I might die before I clock 30 by Seandisputed(m): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
pcguru1:

Yeah he complains a lot for a man
Everybody has his demons he fights.
if we all come here to whine everytime, then Nairaland will shut down.
I told him few months back to pick up what's left of his life and move on but seems he likes wallowing in self pity which won't do him no good.
Re: I might die before I clock 30 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Seandisputed:

Everybody has his demons he fights.
if we all come here to whine everytime, then Nairaland will shut down.
I told him few months back to pick up what's left of his life and move on but seems he likes wallowing in self pity which won't do him no good.

Exactly gambling is the worst habit to have, imagine if he's now a father what happens ?
Re: I might die before I clock 30 by Seandisputed(m): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
pcguru1:

Exactly gambling is the worst habit to have, imagine if he's now a father what happens ?
I pray he gets reoriented before he gets married.
Re: I might die before I clock 30 by PattyMike(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2020
ChildOfDoom:

I just had to look for u again. You have hope brother. Yesterday while waiting for electrician to meet me in Bet9ja shop, I saw someone who blew 430k in less than 4 hours that I waited and no one said pim, koro koro like this. When I was with the electrician that one told me his story, he won 1.6 million this January at virtual he went home bought electronic gadgets and furniture and came back the third day with about 1.350 in his small bag. He blew everything in that day 10k didn't follow him home. He later said if he can win 1.6 he can win 10m and wanted to push his luck. You have hope Bobo, find something that will consume your time. Its the free time we have that causes it. I'm also battling smoking addiction, cigarette not even weed. At least ur own is not killing you slowly just your finances.
Re: I might die before I clock 30 by KolawoleDev(m): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Casper21:
SMH!! Op, Shey you know the Law of Attraction is real? Those negative thoughts you prescribe upon yourself will affect you for a long time. Your mindset is all you need to work on and your life will completely change.
I am not a gambler but I was depressed that things were not working out for me but were working out for people I work harder than, criminals fraudsters etc, I thought about suicide severally but couldn't go through with it . One day I was just googling looking for ways to get out of my own head and I stumble on the law of attraction , i took meditation seriously and I must say after 2 months I feel like the most powerful man on earth ..I am just happy no matter the circumstance , Any situation I engage positively comes out I my favour .Law of attraction works ..Bro I would love to hear some of experiences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! / Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... / 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.