Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You (1709 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
Yes I absolutely mean It
With what I'm seeing and experiencing these days when It comes to morality. As a lady You will have to thoroughly beg me to marry you or date you, That's If I will even accept your proposal......

5 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
Mind you, You must be financially okay to start with, well mannered because I'm a very high value, well groomed and cultured man......

4 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
I don't know about that but all I know is I'm not kneeling to ask anyone's hand in marriage
Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
Abouwaza:
You are mad

Stupid Sombory......

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Sonoyom(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
If every man has this line of thought ehhh, e go sweet ooo

10 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Stacyomolola(f): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
There always a woman for every man

Don't worry u will someday find a woman that would stoop that low

5 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Oloriburuku......
Ur fada
Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
You're looking for a slave, not a wife.

Marriage should not be forced, either you don't want it or you do.

Keep waiting for the woman that will be all over you so much to beg you for marriage grin

Evolutionlove:
Yes I absolutely mean It
With what I'm seeing and experiencing these days when It comes to morality. As a lady You will have to thoroughly beg me to marry you or date you, That's If I will even accept your proposal......
Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sonoyom:
If every man has this line of thought ehhh, e go sweet ooo

Infact I tell you bruh but Men SIMPS are too STUPID and Weak when It comes to Oily Hole. As for me, I'm fully AWAKENED. I don't know for any other SIMPS MEN Babies......

5 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
Bro you are the hunter, stop thinking like a prey. Animals don't come begging to be killed.

Evolutionlove:
Yes I absolutely mean It
Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
ongback:
Bro you are the hunter, stop thinking like a prey. Animals don't come begging to be killed.

Lol keep on deceiving yourselves. You are a SLAVE HUNTER.......

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Freelane33(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
STOOP SO LOW
Stacyomolola:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Freelane33(m): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
IN DA REAL WORLD SOME ANIMALS DEY VOLUNTERILY GO MEET HUNNTER MAKE HE KILL DEM
ongback:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Stacyomolola(f): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Freelane33:
STOOP SO LOW

Yeah
U read right
I meant every bit of it
Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
What I've seen and witnessed what some guys are doing with Ladies these days ehn. My mouth no fit talk am Chai.......

4 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hope you are not depressed right now?

I have discovered that low self esteem men that can't go after their preferred women are the ones who are always bitter towards women. Stop hating them, instead you need to work on yourself.

Evolutionlove:

Lol keep on deceiving yourselves. You are a SLAVE HUNTER.......

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:
You this low-life hairy ball Negro again ehn...... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
ongback:
Hope you are not depressed right now?

I have discovered that low self esteem men that can't go after their preferred women are the ones who are always bitter towards women. Stop hating them, instead you need to work on yourself.

Oponu Ode, Depressed lol, Me depressed, I don pass that Stage, God gat me didirin. Me wey dey currently flex two cute Hoes on my bed now. You think I just fabricate this post like that Asunpa Alayerun. I laugh at your Stupidness and Foolishness. You will marry my leftovers though. Arindin Ode Inugo.......

6 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Freelane33(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
LMBO
Stacyomolola:

Yeah
U read right
I meant every bit of it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Such animal is still a baby.

At best, they would leave trails and make it easy for the hunter. The hunter still have to finish the job. grin

Freelane33:
Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
Soft belly dude, listen to yourself.

Evolutionlove:

Oponu Ode, Depressed lol, Me depressed, I don pass that Stage, God gat me didirin. Me wey dey currently flex two cute Hoes on my bed now. You think I just fabricate this post like that Asunpa Alayerun. I laugh at your Stupidness and Foolishness. You will marry my leftovers though. Arindin Ode Inugo.......
Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
Lemme make big money first, then I will come and comment
Freelane33:
LMBO

Stop giving that Negro Hairy Balls attention, He Is similar to the Idiot behind R.ozz and Z.zor Handles......

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
You didn't state your reasons?
Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Freelane33(m): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
What makes a baby ANIMAL ?
ongback:
Such animal is still a baby.

At best, they would leave trails and make it easy for the hunter. The hunter still have to finish the job. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
Freelane33:

You get time dey quote Special FOOOOOOLS, They will soon come here and be Crying how Amaka betrayed them and Chop their life lol, Awon eleribu. Ogun and Ahmadioha will Kill any Idiot that will come here and be Crying like a baby that one lady/girl broke her heart or chop his money lol......

5 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Freelane33(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
Understood
Evolutionlove:

Stop giving that Negro Hairy Balls attention, He Is similar to the Idiot behind R.ozz and Z.zor Handles......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You're looking for a slave, not a wife.

Marriage should not be forced, either you don't want it or you do.

Keep waiting for the woman that will be all over you so much to beg you for marriage grin

Na true you talk though but You be Stupid King of SIMPS...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
To be Sincere, I like how the ladies/gurls of nowadays are dealing with these lots of stupid foolish SIMPS......

4 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Op is just a frustrated weakling. No matter how you brag you can't hide your real status, it is visible in your lines. I pray you get out of your frustrations soon. But if your childish insults will ease your frustrations and depressions, keep them coming, huh. I love watching frustrated chaps venting their insults

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by fati2001(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2020
IN THE OF YOU ARE THE MOST SUPERIOR HUMAN HERE ON PLANET...... OR WHAT?
Re: As A Lady You Will Have To Beg Me To Marry You by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2020
Evolutionlove:
Yes I absolutely mean It
Please just be happy and stay single. It is not be force, and we are not interested in being with a grown man who is not interested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Craziest Tweet You'll Ever See Today . Charlie Charlie / This Girl I Met Today / What To Do When She Starts Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.