Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This (7314 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Openbusiness: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2020
BKsoul:
Lmao.... abeg time no dey.
Comot ur sunshade na. Check ur watch well, d time is exactly Flirt O'clock rye now.
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
Comot ur sunshade na. Check ur watch well, d time is exactly Flirt O'clock rye now.
i no flirt... make i flirt, so you go follow me chop my money abi
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Openbusiness: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2020
BKsoul:
i no flirt... make i flirt, so you go follow me chop my money abi
Before nkor grin. Na only snail i go dey chop 24/7? Na so he sweeet reach
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by healthbing(f): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2020
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
Let me just go straight to the point so I don't sound boring
I met this girl we started dating I showered her love and affections, attention and care, but she never did same to me she made herself so difficult for me to cope with she screams at me she doesn't make me feel loved, so one day I called her I asked her what's wrong, she said in her past relationships she had given it all she can none of them worked now she can't give back the same energy because she felt I would do the same, I felt bad then I told her atleast we've been together for a year and, you should have known I don't have bad intentions towards you moreover I've gotten what most guys wanted from you which is sex but I still didn't leave I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
I talked to her that she really need to let go of her past I feel I'm suffering for what I know nothing about I discussed with her like 4 times over the same issues nothing changed then my ex was my friend she never treated me this bad so I got in contact with my ex my ex never hid the feelings from me that she loved me but we separated because I can't cope with her for being sturbon not knowing its from frypan to fire,
I and my ex started talking she found out she was mad and got extremely angry then I told her this is what you pushed me to do because I communicated my pains with you but you refused to change so I told her at that spot that I don't think I can continue a relationship where I pamper my partner and she treats me like trash, this relationship is one sided and I'm exhausted,.
Before I knew it she started crying that she was sorry I should please forgive her I should give her a second chance that she would never misuse it I should please that's its not her fault that its the people she dated before meeting me that damaged her, then I told her if I'm to act by the way ladies have treated me before I met you I won't pamper you.
At the end of the day I forgived her I didn't want her to feel I'm so easy to talk to and can be manipulated I gave her though time since she said she wants us back, I stopped caring for her like I used to although it took me time and discipline and commitment not to act on her demand because I'm a kind of person that doesn't know how to ignore peoples want mostly the people I love.
To cut the whole story short, I ignore all her request ignore her monetary needs and gave her back a pinch of her own medicine although I decide to do that for a month to see her reaction not until yesterday when I spied her phone from my phone I hacked her WhatsApp and came across the chat of how her course mate gave her number to a guy and was telling her how caring the guy was and they started talking Infact she had become so comfortable with the guy to the point they are already talking of how to meet each other but during their chat she kept mentioning that her boyfriend does this for her and does this to her and my gf that has never told me of how me and her will come together to put money together to go on a date is already organizing that with the guy.
The shit is getting sweet because I'm waiting for them to pick a venue they would go, then i will be there before them, then I would go and sit down there and wait for them I won't disrupt them or disturb them I would just make her see me then I move.
Women are truly a scum!!!

The story is interesting..
The devil u know is better than the one you don't know..
I don't really advise men to be spending so much on a girl they don't have future with..
I for one don't like it..
Whenever I take something from a man I always feel guilty because I feel like the man is trying to hold me to ransom or tie me down...
Am not seeing is wrong for u to give your babe gift..but gifts is different from providing all that person's need..
Unless maybe u don't know what to do again..
Though some men deserved to be milked and dried..because they don't value ladies they don't spend..
Letting a man foot all your bills is bondage because u can't leave him in peace!!
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
Before nkor grin. Na only snail i go dey chop 24/7? Na so he sweeet reach
mi o raye.... bye Felicia.
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Originalsly: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2020
ebijimi7:

Bro..... you need to look in the mirror. Because you fall in love with a person that person must love you back?..... because you pamper that person the person must love you? It was clear that she did not love you in return.... wasn't it time to move on? Women are not foolish.... you keep pampering her why should she refuse?...in these hard times? You hacked her chats... is it not time to move on? Go wait at her dating spot.... she would be happy to show her date the fool that been pampering her. Bro... learn from your mistakes and move on.
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Openbusiness: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2020
BKsoul:
mi o raye.... bye Felicia.
yes oh, lemme #focus abeg #okbye

[img]https://media./images/bc0e876491e370e2af0b5ce46252e77b/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
yes oh, lemme #focus abeg #okbye

[img]https://media./images/bc0e876491e370e2af0b5ce46252e77b/tenor.gif[/img]
Lmao... nairaland dey craze sha
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by sweet7oyin(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2020
How did u hack her WhatsApp sef

1 Like

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Openbusiness: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2020
BKsoul:
Lmao... nairaland dey craze sha
Alaye no dey talk tew mush, na Wonderland u dey. Juz drink tea guy
[img]https://media1./images/f054ce5c21e0c9b55e2ec294faeba853/tenor.gif?itemid=15354718[/img]
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sniffed?
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by ebijimi7(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Sniffed?
its a terminology in cyber security
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
Baiser:
Lol,
Was in a bus from Ib to Lag today
This girl, with tribal marks was chatting with like 3 guys.
I think one was her bf.
Naa one guy drop her for bustop oohh..
Her bf asked where she dey, she say house...(person wey dey inside bus)

Sharply she don bill d nonsense lover boy (the nonsese boy dey profess love) say make e come carry her go her sister birthday, lover boy say e no get time. She come dey form vex.

Meanwhile another guy, (she didnt save his number) dey tell her direct say he miss her puna, lol.., say make she dey come him side straight. The girl say she dey come.

The other mumu naa one guy, AY church, lol...
Omo this girl go don bang tire. Even d guy dat dropped her was looking tired.

Omo this life, use your condom oohhh..

Lol hakhahakha, You badt I swear, I don laugh tire. Them no dey telli person again...... grin grin grin

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Obioramichael(m): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
Let me just go straight to the point so I don't sound boring
I met this girl we started dating I showered her love and affections, attention and care, but she never did same to me she made herself so difficult for me to cope with she screams at me she doesn't make me feel loved, so one day I called her I asked her what's wrong, she said in her past relationships she had given it all she can none of them worked now she can't give back the same energy because she felt I would do the same, I felt bad then I told her atleast we've been together for a year and, you should have known I don't have bad intentions towards you moreover I've gotten what most guys wanted from you which is sex but I still didn't leave I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
I talked to her that she really need to let go of her past I feel I'm suffering for what I know nothing about I discussed with her like 4 times over the same issues nothing changed then my ex was my friend she never treated me this bad so I got in contact with my ex my ex never hid the feelings from me that she loved me but we separated because I can't cope with her for being sturbon not knowing its from frypan to fire,
I and my ex started talking she found out she was mad and got extremely angry then I told her this is what you pushed me to do because I communicated my pains with you but you refused to change so I told her at that spot that I don't think I can continue a relationship where I pamper my partner and she treats me like trash, this relationship is one sided and I'm exhausted,.
Before I knew it she started crying that she was sorry I should please forgive her I should give her a second chance that she would never misuse it I should please that's its not her fault that its the people she dated before meeting me that damaged her, then I told her if I'm to act by the way ladies have treated me before I met you I won't pamper you.
At the end of the day I forgived her I didn't want her to feel I'm so easy to talk to and can be manipulated I gave her though time since she said she wants us back, I stopped caring for her like I used to although it took me time and discipline and commitment not to act on her demand because I'm a kind of person that doesn't know how to ignore peoples want mostly the people I love.
To cut the whole story short, I ignore all her request ignore her monetary needs and gave her back a pinch of her own medicine although I decide to do that for a month to see her reaction not until yesterday when I spied her phone from my phone I hacked her WhatsApp and came across the chat of how her course mate gave her number to a guy and was telling her how caring the guy was and they started talking Infact she had become so comfortable with the guy to the point they are already talking of how to meet each other but during their chat she kept mentioning that her boyfriend does this for her and does this to her and my gf that has never told me of how me and her will come together to put money together to go on a date is already organizing that with the guy.
The shit is getting sweet because I'm waiting for them to pick a venue they would go, then i will be there before them, then I would go and sit down there and wait for them I won't disrupt them or disturb them I would just make her see me then I move.

Op please how can I hack into peoples whatsapp
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by timagentms: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good. Pls we nairalanders need to know the end of this story, either the relationship ended with #EndSARS or not.

Pls keep us updated. Thank . Next story pls

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend / Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah / The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.