Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

A - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A (6739 Views)

My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) / Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Robert1da:
With the way he's owing. It means when he eventually gets a job, the bank will still deduct his salary.

How does someone owe a bank?
Did he take a loan from them or what?
yes
Re: A by AyarmBoye(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
No matter what you wana do to him ..please renew his rent .... but I know he won’t starve sha ... Don’t feed him .. feeding him will make him relax .. however just renew his rent..... It’s not easy out there.. if he had established a side hustle ,it wouldn’t have been like dis ... everyone needs a side hustle or hustles ...
Re: A by AyarmBoye(m): 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Robert1da:
With the way he's owing. It means when he eventually gets a job, the bank will still deduct his salary.

How does someone owe a bank?
Did he take a loan from them or what?
lolz anyone can apply for a loan as long as it’s for investment purpose ... I did last December and I’m still paying the loan.. although I wish I can just pay dem at once but then say nah monthly stuff ...
Re: A by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
AyarmBoye:
lolz anyone can apply for a loan as long as it’s for investment purpose ... I did last December and I’m still paying the loan.. although I wish I can just pay dem at once but then say nah monthly stuff ...

Did you apply with a salary account?
Re: A by AyarmBoye(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
Robert1da:

Did you apply with a salary account?
yes I did .... not a big loan though !
Re: A by RealEzee(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Why do I feel he has fallen into depression mode like this, hmmm ur guy needs hope to believe in himself first, well ask him if he has some kind plans to be self employed, like say if he was given the opportunity what will he rather be doing, then let the discussion gradually graduate u will then know wats up and how to come in, don't push it too much ooo or else he will run back into his mental cave lasun, pls don't and don't be another problem for him lasun by pressuring him to do what 'u feel' he should, well u b woman na una know how una dey run am Sha

Make i Holla person now sef grin
Re: A by NarutUzumaki7th: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good morning
Re: A by Psych412(f): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
don't give him anything

his just lazy to get another job
if you keep on giving him cash, he will start depending on you

2 Likes

Re: A by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Psych412:
don't give him anything

his just lazy to get another job

if you keep on giving him cash, he will start depending on you
Hey lienusa?
Re: A by Psych412(f): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Hey lienusa?
what is these
Re: A by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Psych412:
what is these
It is what it is
Re: A by chatinent: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Trayceey:
I'm an adult. I can choose to have sex whenever I want and no one will beat me. Besides, if a lady sleeps in a man's house. It doesn't necessarily mean they had sex

You don't respect yourself.

Bye. You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: A by 2buffagain(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Truvel:
Guy, I Know. I Said So Dat Let It Be A Good Record Dat She Had Done Her Best 4 Him But He Is D One Not Ready To Become A Man. It Would Be A Good Record 4 Her. So Dat 2moro, He Won't Go Abt Start Telling People Dat She Dumped Him Because Of His Present State.

Why should she give a damn what other people think?

I personally do not paint a girl bad for leaving a guy based purely on what HE said.
I know and have seen some very useless, ungrateful and irresponsible fellows out there who don't deserve good women.

3 Likes

Re: A by Psych412(f): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
It is what it is
please don't quote me again
Re: A by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Psych412:
please
don't quote me again
Miss lienusa hv u forgotten dat dis is a public forum? I can quote u anytime I want
Re: A by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
2buffagain:

Why should she give a damn what other people think?

I personally do not paint a girl bad for leaving a guy based purely on what HE said.
I know and have seen some very useless, ungrateful and irresponsible fellows out there who don't deserve good women.

U May Be Right But U Don't Know How Their Relationship Had Been B4 Dis Happened. It's Only D Info She We Know Abt 4 Now.
Re: A by binary007: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
gideonite98:
Lol you're waiting for an angel to tell you he's depressed in his mind and soul.
Stay with him and try to bring him out of the depression OR leave him completely and I'm sure one day he will be on his feet again and move on to something great.

God bless you man.
That dude is depressed, Either you stay put or Run for your life.
It's a polar decision and you are an adult to decide what you want.
Re: A by OKOATA(m): 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
smiley
Sometimes in life a man has to be a man and take the bull by the horn, I lost my job a few years ago, I squatted with a friend for a year before I had my break through. The many reasons people live in poverty is their mindset. To be honest ur man is lazy and he should leave his comfort zone, 7 months is too long to be this idle. He should get something doing fast or you dumb him for your own emotional sanity.

3 Likes

Re: A by Psych412(f): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Miss lienusa hv u forgotten dat dis is a public forum? I can quote u anytime I want
why are you calling me lienusa
Re: A by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
I need more contributions please
Re: A by glimpse33(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Trayceey:
I need more contributions please

Use 360k to open MBA forex account for him.
Re: A by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
glimpse33:

Use 360k to open MBA forex account for him.
it's like you did not read my story well
Re: A by Lucyspa: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Trayceey:
it's like you did not read my story well

Sis, leave that guy. 7 months is too long for a MAN to be out of a job and cares less about it.
Re: A by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 22, 2020
A man having no savings and was working. Something is wrong.
Re: A by SweetCunt97(f): 7:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Truvel:
For Good 7months? He Should Av Atleast Meet Dem In D Office. Anyway, If Dat's D Case Open A Business 4 Him Or Something He Could Sell Or Get A Job 4 Him. If He Doesn't Want Just Leave Him To His Fate.
is the "man" a vegetable?

1 Like

Re: A by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Meaning?
Re: A by TheCork(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:

No I don't hav small vegetable. but I have big cassava thou. please can we mate? smiley

1 Like

Re: A by frozen70(f): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Trayceey:
Hi all,

There's this guy I met in December, we started dating. He was working then, but due to covid 19, his job was put on hold in March. I've talked about this guy in my previous topic. Immediately his job was put on hold, I came to realise that he has no savings. He's even owing his bank. I began to support him financially. I even wanted to run an investment for him but because he's owing his bank I couldn't because if I put the money in his account, the bank will seize it. It's been 7 months since he stopped working, some people at his work place have been called to resume but he was never called. Each time I try to inform him about another job vacancy he can try, he's never interested. Sometimes he picks offence. I was discouraged. I withdrew from assisting him financially. I didn't give him a penny anymore. Even his rent I promised to renew, I changed my mind. Please am I overdoing it? Am I being wicked? He has indirectly started telling me how broke he is. Yesterday, he told me that he's thinking about his life and that he has no Kobo on him.

That's a red flag of a lazy man

Leave him let him face life reality and learn how to stand as a man

The more money you give him the more you make him comfortable with his laziness

Take a break else you will rob yourself and carry the family burden for life

Some men are like that pls all they need is a struggling woman to keep them going, don't be a victim

2 Likes

Re: A by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
frozen70:

That's a red flag of a lazy man

Leave him let him face life reality and learn how to stand as a man

The more money you give him the more you make him comfortable with his laziness

Take a break else you will rob yourself and carry the family burden for life

Some men are like that pls all they need is a struggling woman to keep them going, don't be a victim
thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery. / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? / I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.