Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? (5524 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by SteveOfu: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
E DEY SHOCK YOU?

You locked people down for three months without any palliatives and made them go hungry even as they heard how governments of other countries put in place measures to mitigate the effect of the lockdown. They kept silent.

You closed borders about a year ago claiming sufficiency in food production locally. The people watched as rice raced beyond the reach of the common man, beans dragged price with gold and Garri became a rich man's food. They stomached this hunger and wish succour would come, but no, VAT was increased on consumables thereby increasing prices of food commodities.

You grinned as the people groan, they were not happy with you as you implement your anti-people policies. They waited and cry as they hear billions spent on SCHOOL-FEEDING DURING SCHOOL CLOSURE, they stomached it and waited patiently.

You thought the best gift after lockdown and it's attendant economic effects on the people is to increase FUEL PRICE and ELECTRICITY TARIFFS. The people made attempts to register their displeasure but NO, you shouted them down unleashing your agents to rein them in, yes they did and the people went home and yet waited.

Now they saw an opportunity in #ENDSARS, they came in large numbers, you tried but failed to scatter them.

They saw how jittery you are and knew that you are not as hard as you look, they exerted more blows and you are shouting what more do they want?

This fight is beyond #ENDSARS it is a call for justice and a LOUD EXPRESSION of our displeasure with the cluelessness you give us as governance.

If you succeed in dispersing the protesters now, you have only postponed the inevitable for another DAY.

NIGERIA NEEDS TO BE REFORMED, NOT SOON BUT THIS SOON

2 Likes

Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Legally, you are not harassing anyone if it's in your head.

Still, try to spend less time doing it grin - that can still qualify as sexual objectification.

Quite similar to undressing a woman in your mind, no one will know or charge you for that - but it's not right (thanks for opening up)

tnerro1:
I do it in my head sha, hope is not wrong grin just saw a girl with a tight short black leather skirt, hmmmmmmmmmm , make I no say anything grin
Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by baralatie(m): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Freestainworld:
women have done this to me severally, I no know weda na my fault say I fine.
so your is signaling abi?
Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by baralatie(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
drnoel:

If u were to the university, u will know what am talking about. Atleast that is one experience one can state. A friend has had a group of women whistle and shout slurry words at him as he hugged past. He said he shouted back to them, "that is sexual harassment". They shouted back, "we know". But didn't stop. Their assessment of his commodities. He said, he just took it on a light shoulder.
before how would ladies price the commodity nau?

the guy was carrying police certified equipment he should come and see the other side of women actually sexually harassing a guy that missed his way into a girls' hostel without clearance.na there he go born again
Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by Komu1048(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Many times, women keep quiet about it and don't know it is wrong.

In some countries, such comments are enough to warrant charges for sexual harassment

And in such countries, ladies appearing in Bra nd short only are referred as fashion. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
Fashion is a choice, in as much as nobody is walking along the streets nude - there usually are no legal charges

Komu1048:

And in such countries, ladies appearing in Bra nd short only are referred as fashion. SMH
Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
D day wey i enter victory go buy lighter. Omo u go fear catcalling 4rm these ashawos.
na so so bros
"dz ur preek long wella, e go sweet o.
bros mke i hol dat preek na.
bros u be fyn boi, cum do small na.

i guess op has never passed d midst of females in groups. U go fear
You mean women said all these ? I am surprised o
Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
Never been catcalled as a guy and I have not done that to others but, I've seen when it happens almost daily.

1. Fine girl on blue, see as you set - reason me.

2. Are you sure you are heading that way - come my room small, everything thing about you is big oo.

3. Flat yanch look my side na

4. I'm calling you, you are pretending on phone call n you don't have bf. See your small yanch sef

Just silly comments and gestures. Euuuuwwww

1 Like

Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thanks for sharing, these comments are very rude and disgusting.

Women go through a lot

Stephenmoka4:
Never been catcalled as a guy and I have not done that to others but, I've seen when it happens almost daily.

1. Fine girl on blue, see as you set - reason me.

2. Are you sure you are heading that way - come my room small, everything thing about you is big oo.

3. Flat yanch look my side na

4. I'm calling you, you are pretending on phone call n you don't have bf. See your small yanch sef

Just silly comments and gestures. Euuuuwwww
Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by Komu1048(m): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Fashion is a choice, in as much as nobody is walking along the streets nude - there usually are no legal charges

Bro, people appear in nudes, and most things are choices but must be regulated. The way ladies dress must be condemned too as we try to speak to men to respect women, we must condemn some habit that arouse men too

3 Likes

Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

You mean women said all these ? I am surprised o
Me sef shock finish. Females catcalling is worse

1 Like

Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Me sef shock finish. Females catcalling is worse
An embarrassing way to turn on. (me) lol
I am sensitive to words.
Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
fati2001:
no
Were u expecting otherwise, hahahahaha. U shouldnt seriously. Dnt ask me y. Jus luk into d mirror
Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
An embarrassing way to turn on. (me) lol
I am sensitive to words.
Lmao.
Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by fati2001(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Were u expecting otherwise, hahahahaha. U shouldnt seriously. Dnt ask me y. Jus luk into d mirror

NO, I WAS NOT EXPECTING IT.... AND I GREATFUL...... I DON'T GET THE ATTENTION.

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR FOR A LONG TIME..... SO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME?

IF ITS UGLY IT NOT A BIG DEAL.... SINCE YOU GENDER CAN HAVE SEX WITH MAD WOMEN, SEX DOLLS, PLASTIC SURGERY (THOSE WHO HIDE THEIR UGLINESS SYNDROMES),ANIMALS, PROSTITUTE, OLD GRANNIES, FUGLY GIRLS, MENTALLY UNSTABLE HUMANS, HANDICAPS,BABIES ,KIDS ......SO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO JUSTIFY.
OR TRYING TO SAY THAT THEY CAN'T SLEEP WITH AWFULLY DISFIGURED MONSTROUS NO OIL PAINTING HUCKERY?

AHAHAHAHSHAHSHSHAHA

2 Likes

Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
fati2001:

NO, I WAS NOT EXPECTING IT.... AND I GREATFUL...... I DON'T GET THE ATTENTION.

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR FOR A LONG TIME..... SO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME?

IF ITS UGLY IT NOT A BIG DEAL.... SINCE YOU GENDER CAN HAVE SEX WITH MAD WOMEN, SEX DOLLS, PLASTIC SURGERY (THOSE WHO HIDE THEIR UGLINESS SYNDROMES),ANIMALS, PROSTITUTE, OLD GRANNIES, FUGLY GIRLS, MENTALLY UNSTABLE HUMANS, HANDICAPS,BABIES ,KIDS ......SO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO JUSTIFY.
OR TRYING TO SAY THAT THEY CAN'T SLEEP WITH AWFULLY DISFIGURED MONSTROUS NO OIL PAINTING HUCKERY?

AHAHAHAHSHAHSHSHAHA
Hahahahaha grin .. See painment. Why ar u dz triggered? What did i say to gt u dz worked. I only spoke fact nd lets be clear, i neva calld u ugly.

u mean men 4rm ur region sleep with women lyk dat, no wonder one slept wit u.
Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by fati2001(m): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Hahahahaha grin .. See painment. Why ar u dz triggered? What did i say to gt u dz worked. I only spoke fact nd lets be clear, i neva calld u ugly.

YES UR DAD SLEPT WITH ME ...COUNTLESSLY.

THAT IS WHY I'M TELL IF YOU ARE UGLY OR BEAUTIFUL MEN STILL SLEEP WITH YOU.... NOT TODAY, BACK BEFORE THE INVENTION OF CALENDAR.
Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
fati2001:

YES UR DAD SLEPT WITH ME ...COUNTLESSLY.

THAT IS WHY I'M TELL IF YOU ARE UGLY OR BEAUTIFUL MEN STILL SLEEP WITH YOU.... NOT TODAY, BACK BEFORE THE INVENTION OF CALENDAR.
My dad isnt a paedophile nd a northerner so whatever u was trying 2 do there was D.O.A

i might jxt agree wit u 2 dead dz shiit.

i'm tired, it's hard 2 read ur mumble jumble crap of a post.

peace
Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by fati2001(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
My dad isnt a paedophile nd a northerner so whatever u was trying 2 do there was D.O.A

i might jxt agree wit u 2 dead dz shiit.

i'm tired, it's hard 2 read ur mumble jumble crap of a post.

peace

NEVER KNEW YOU ARE DEAD CRAP AND YOU LOCATION IS TRASH ARENA

AND YOU HAVE BEEN MUMBLING FOR UR ENTIRE LIFE...

FOR THE INFO = I'M SOUTH SOUTH, GREW UP IN MAIDUGURI (I. E WHY I STATED THAT AREWA ON MY PROFILE)

MY QUOTES ARE NOT HARD TO READ SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN REPLYING BACK QUICKLY.

AND I'M NOT AS FUGLY AS YOU THINK UR FAMILIES ARE.... NOT EVERY ONE U CAN BEEN ATTACKING WITH COMMENTS IN THE NAME OF JOKES OR WHATEVER IT MIGHT BE..

STAY OFF MY QUOTE. I SAID SEVERALLY

AND FOR THE PEACE, YOU NEED IT MORE THAN I DO. CUZ I GOT NO TROUBLE OR PROBLEMS....SO I SAID YOU HOLD UR PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by drnoel: 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I never said you were lieing, i just said you should share your experience which you did.

I'm not surprised women do it, just trying to capture the magnitude of how more guys do it than women.

No worry urself. No offense taken

1 Like

Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by TheCork(m): 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:

fati2001 is good lookin nah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
TheCork:

fati2001 is good lookin nah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin

i feel ur sarcasm broh
Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by TheCork(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
grin grin

i feel ur sarcasm broh

grin
Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by fati2001(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
TheCork:

no fati2001 is looking bad.

1 Like

Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
fati2001:

NEVER KNEW YOU ARE DEAD CRAP AND YOU LOCATION IS TRASH ARENA

AND YOU HAVE BEEN MUMBLING FOR UR ENTIRE LIFE...

FOR THE INFO = I'M SOUTH SOUTH, GREW UP IN MAIDUGURI (I. E WHY I STATED THAT AREWA ON MY PROFILE)

MY QUOTES ARE NOT HARD TO READ SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN REPLYING BACK QUICKLY.

AND I'M NOT AS FUGLY AS YOU THINK UR FAMILIES ARE.... NOT EVERY ONE U CAN BEEN ATTACKING WITH COMMENTS IN THE NAME OF JOKES OR WHATEVER IT MIGHT BE..

STAY OFF MY QUOTE. I SAID SEVERALLY

AND FOR THE PEACE, YOU NEED IT MORE THAN I DO. CUZ I GOT NO TROUBLE OR PROBLEMS....SO I SAID YOU HOLD UR PEACE.
I havnt even sed anytin nd u already went gjamtjgtjmjadmtmjmgmdjpjatjdawmtpjoajgmpuwmjetwt
On me.

my head is spinning already.
Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by fati2001(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Pls, stay off my quote.. the person above me!

and you can't said anything,..... cuz I'm the boss in that category.

1 Like

Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by div111(m): 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:

chai grin grin grin
Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by TheCork(m): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
fati2001:

no fati2001 is looking bad.

Bro there is a reason y make up was invented sir!!(no oofense) undecided
Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by fati2001(m): 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
TheCork:

Bro there is a reason y make up was invented sir!!(no oofense) undecided
and clearly it's not for everybody right? MA (NO RUDENESS)

1 Like

Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Komu1048:

Bro, people appear in nudes, and most things are choices but must be regulated. The way ladies dress must be condemned too as we try to speak to men to respect women, we must condemn some habit that arouse men too

Fully dressed women can also arouse some men, same way almost naked women wouldn't so much as get a look from some men, discipline is key here.

3 Likes

Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
A lot of times, for the back side, one had the guts to walk up to me, asking for a grabbing opportunity, the nerve.....

3 Likes

Re: Women! Have You Ever Being Catcalled By A Guy On The Street Before? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Men have their fashion choices too, we only complain about women more because of social constructs and archaic exaggerations.

Just like how people try to justify rape with dressing blah blah blah...of course there is need for moderation in dressing.

You used the word 'condemned'...no society thrives under condemnation...we can see what is happening with SARS

Komu1048:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does It Feel When Guys Ejaculate? Why Are They Always Shaking? / Help!!!! My Lecturer Said I Must Sleep With Her. / When You Are Trying To Get Your Babe In The Mood But She No Gree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.