Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters (77684 Views)

Hoodlums Fired Gunshots At Igboho’s House Before Setting It On Fire – Police / Gunshots At Dangote Refinery Ibeju-Lekki Protest (Video) / #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by emilo2bad: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
superior1:
Bloods on Buhari and Tinubu's head

You days are numbered.

RevolutionNow
Idiot you should have stay message has been passed allow government to implement them you cannot burn down police stations and say you are peaceful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by gbishman: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
@Omoni or what you call yourself; so the so called protesters depriving people from leaving their houses, meeting up medical appointment and getting groceries should stay home and die abi. Protest is voluntary not mandatory. You can protest peacefully with out impacting people's lives negatively.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Angrydruids: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Guns are needed now mehn . They are fuxking shooting at us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by mrsteel: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
georgeakins:
The funny thing is that these protesters who call themselves youths are even more corrupt than those in government, just that they have not been given the chance.
True
It is in our DNA!

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Angrydruids: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
gbishman:
@Omoni or what you call yourself; so the so called protesters depriving people from leaving their houses, meeting up medical appointment and getting groceries should stay home and die abi. Protest is voluntary not mandatory. You can protest peacefully with out impacting people's lives negatively.
God go punish you, don't worry

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by iReddington: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
The military convoy that arrived at the Lekki Toll Gate was something else, these particular protesters at Lekki have been peaceful. Why shoot at unharmed citizens.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Farki: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sanwo Olu is a killer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by hammerP: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
FELLOW NIGERIANS LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY TO WAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY.

BRITAIN IS IN CONTROL OF THE ZOO AND BENEFITING DIRECTLY FROM OUR SUFFERING.

BRITAIN KNOWS WE DONT HAVE A PRESIDENT AND THEY ARE ARM TWISTING THE INDIVIDUALS IN ASO ROCK TO DO AS THEY SAY.

WAT IS HAPPENING TO US IS SIMILAR TO WAT IS HAPPENING TO THE BLACK AMERICANS.

THEY USEING THE POLICE AND MILITARY TO SUPPRESS US WHILST THEY STEAL OUR RESOURCES AND WEALTH.

THEY DONT WANT US TO HAVE RIGHTS AND THEY ARE FIGHTING BACK.

WE MUST INSIST ON HAVING RIGHT AND A SAY IN OUR COUNTRY BY MAKING SURE THIS PROTEST NEVER ENDS UNTIL OUR DEMANDS ARE DONE.

BRITAIN DID THE SAME IN INDIA BUT THE INDIANS DID NOT GIVE UP AND TODAY BRITAIN HAS NO DIRECT INFLUENCE IN INDIA.

BRITAIN DID THE SAME IN AMERICA AND THE AMERICANS KICKED THEM OUT BY DEFEATING THEM IN BATTLE.

THIS IS OUR TIME, NO RETREAT AND NO SURRENDER.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is plain stupidity.

You live to fight another day. We don protest soo tee dm say 24hours curfew. Let's go home and rest, then show again in 24hours.

Dm go kill pppl and nothing go happen.

#Endbadgovernance

Up chelsea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by thaoriginator: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dalil8:
Obob dey just kill person now now!

Fvck
cry

Modified: 3 ppl lying dead at toll gate right now
damn! Hope it ain't true doh cry
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Bennytwin: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
bolaayenimo:
The protesters should have left the moment the governor declared a curfew. When a government declares a curfew and the people resisted, that government Is as good as dead and invitation to anarchy. They have been tolerated enough for 13 days non-stop. Sanwo-Olu has tried. He declared the curfew as a last option

Y declare curfew on a peaceful protest. Instead of sending policemen to guard d protesters from hoodlums.

And the biggest question is why shoot unarmed 'civillians' with live bullets! Not rubber bullets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by MartinsD12(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-gunshots-at-lekki-toll-gate-as-security-agents-attack-endsars-protesters/
I sorry oooo
I sorry for nige - riaa
I sorry for Africa aaa
This song of fella saw it all through
This politicians are the problems of this country
To all of una way dey vote una see wetin dey happen na the same politicians una vote dey shoot una with guns because we say we no want this bad situation again, my people when our eye go clear, when una go start to dey vote, boycott elections on election day if nobody come out vote them go know say we Don mean business.
I wipe for my people, we Don suffer.
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by jamesharryson(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Guy!!! Who PVC EPP? Let's take our destiny in our hands. Let's say enough is enough !!!
Enough of bad governance!
Enough of police brutality!!!
Enough of exploitation!!!
Enough of lack of job!!!
Enough of lack of youth empowerment!!!
Enough of lopsided appointment!!!
Enough is enough!!!
We should not succumb to intimidation!!!
We are Nigerians and we are not lazy
iddonla:
i am in support of this protest.but its high time everyone go home..get their PVC and make a statement in 2023..

lets show this old heartless idiots that power truly belong to God and the youth....

Buhari has failed

All our past/present politicians have failed us

Tinubu has failed

Sanwo-olu has failed ( i now believe what ambode said that he has mental problem)..

at the end of the day na tinubu go suffer am pass , because his presidential ambition is dead on arrival..

i am a tinubu supporter between..before una label me tinubu / yoruba hater..

We can now see our enemies clearer, please my nigerian youths lets unite no matter our tribe , bad blood and political differences and make a statement..not for us alone, but for the future generation to come..
SHALOM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by comtem2011: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
A wise man once told me “He who fights and run away leave to fight another day”
Yes o, but people don't want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by hopexter(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
The Protesters should retreat.. Go back and regroup..
Niger delta youths are coming..
Nigeria Army/police go shoot tire..
We are coming

Yes it's time we go back to our former lives. Men don dey uproot their tools already. Let the National heat begin. Na now the original protest wan start angry angry angry
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Farki: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
emilo2bad:

Idiot you should have stay message has been passed allow government to implement them you cannot burn down police stations and say you are peaceful

Did the people at Lekki burn down anything? Please shut the fück up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Angrydruids: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
chaloskyx:
ALL OF YOU SHOUTING GOD OR GO HOME AND COME BACK SEE JUST FORGET ALL OF US ARE GOING TO BE OPRESSED FOREVER NOTHING WOULD CHANGE SO EITHER WE ALL COMEOUT TO FIGHT OF JUST ACCEPT TO BEING OPRESSED AND RESUME GOING TO CHURCH FASTING AND PARYING FOR A BETTER NIGERIA...WHICH BY THE WAY WOULD NEVER COME IF WE DONT TAKE ACTION NOW
WELL SAID BRO, MAKE EVERYONE COMOT WITH GUNS AND WEAPONS . HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO OPPRESSED AND DECIDE TO FAST AND PRAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by eagleonearth(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Sanwo is evil and a pretender

They (owners of lagos) were losing millions at Lekki toll gate
The curfew was just a disguise

They removed the CCTV by 4pm

Brought in armies to kill by 7pm

#PrayforLagosians
bro what if the whole Lagosians start hashtag end Lekki/Ikoyi toll nko?
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by emilo2bad: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
iddonla:
i am in support of this protest.but its high time everyone go home..get their PVC and make a statement in 2023..

lets show this old heartless idiots that power truly belong to God and the youth....

Buhari has failed

Tinubu has failed

Sanwo-olu has failed ( i now believe what ambode said that he has mental problem)..

at the end of the day na tinubu go suffer am pass , because his presidential ambition is dead on arrival..

We can now see our enemies clearer, please my nigerian youths lets unite no matter our tribe , bad blood and political differences and make a statement..not for us alone, but for the future generation to come..
SHALOM
Oil dey your head nice comment
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by jaeybee98(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
angelusbrut:
Personally I will prefer everyone to go back to their various homes,if this protest did not work out,we have to wait afterall many of us shouted Sai Bihari here and insulted some of us that never believed in this government,the youths need to wake up and form a party,forget tribe and religion,get a capable candidate for presidential election,on the day of the election,we vote our own person and move from there,that is when we will now work towards getting house members and all that and stop all this nonsense from repeating of itself, Nigerians have suffered in this Old men and women government
Going home to save our lives? YES!
But waiting till the next election before we demand for a better governance will not work.
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by SmartMugu: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
einsteino:
We are in a military government! How on Earth did we make the mistake of voting this man in? How come even the governors are quiet as all these happen? The Hague needs to pick Buhari and his military chiefs once 2023 comes.
If you were the president or a governor, what would you do in this situation? They listed their demand and you agreed to work with them, yet they still chose to shut the cities down for more days and miscreants are taking advantage of the situation to create havoc. What would you have done? Just fold your hands and watch them take over your government?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by superior1: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
emilo2bad:

Your Dad sired a fool.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by yeman1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
What are we going to do now ?? This govt is stubborn. They want to continue killing us
Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Toks2008(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Buhari or sanwoolu? Rubbish
You are Naive,

The Military is answerable to only Buhari so they are obeying Buhari not Sanwo olu

Sanwo Olu also played to the galary by imposing that curfew after infiltrating the Peaceful protests with thugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by gassbee: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
I smell revolution

God help us
revolution, why u no wait na

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by EzeCanada: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
iddonla:

Buhari has failed

Tinubu has failed

SHALOM

I am giving you a benefit of the doubt that you are ignorant to the fact that electoral process don't count in Nigeria neither does your so-called PVC do.

Anyways, I hope you are not just trying to be smart by half otherwise you could have as well advice the so-called sham of a Governmet to take a back seat so that the youths can be tried.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by mrsteel: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Angelfrost:
Shooting and killing unarmed protesters??!... Nah... This is an epic fvck up on the part of Buhari and Sanwo-Olu! What a mess!!!!

They just played into the hands of their detractors!!!... This is one bait that could and should have been avoided at all cost... They have just made things worse!!!
They didn't make anything worse!
The protesters are playing into their hands!
The govt has declared 24 hours curfew, protesters should go home & regroup after 24 hours! U can't disobey govt orders & expect them not to take action. Even in USA govt will resist! They should adhere to d curfew by going home & regroup after it has elapsed.

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by Olasty(f): 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
DonCandido:

It will end in TEARS!

It will end in tears for you and all your generation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by DexterousOne(m): 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
This government is playing with fire

Like real fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by mrsteel: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
I smell revolution

God help us
U dey there?
U dey smell revolution from ur house abi?

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by AdetayoNL(m): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
A wise man once told me “He who fights and run away leave to fight another day”

I wish to curse you..
You have the guts to say this when unarmed people are killed??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
The government and its opposition did a great job in hijacking this protests. They started by arming thugs with knives and matchets to attack peaceful protesters while the police keep observing from a distance but the attacks did not work. When they saw that it's getting them nowhere, they instructed their thugs to burn their vehicles and murder some of them. Yet it emboldened the protesters and become more vibrant than ever before. Now their last instructions to their errand boys paid off by telling them to burn police stations of those idle police police officers and attacking prisons. Their Trump card seems they are on the edge but we will shock them in no time

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) / When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) / General Ironsi And Lt Colonel Fajuyi The Day Before They Were Killed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.