Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges (116037 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army / Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) / Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by SmartyPants(m): 1:26am On Oct 21, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:

I have seen more than proofs tonight,check Instagram,Twitter ,it's everywhere..I believe that the time you are using here to debunk the claims that the soldiers shot at people,you would have used it to get more than enough evidence you need...Google is your friend.

Good morning

I should just go and be wandering from page to page when you can easily share the pages and profiles where you saw what you say you saw?

Do you feel reasonable?

1 Like

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by GodwilldoitAmen: 1:31am On Oct 21, 2020
SmartyPants:

I should just go and be wandering from page to page when you can easily share the pages and profiles where you saw what you say you saw?

Do you feel reasonable?

I am so done with you,knowing fully well that human beings like you died tonight, unjustly and all you can do is defend the murderers...whatever makes you sleep at night

May your conscience judge you.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by SmartyPants(m): 1:32am On Oct 21, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:

I am so done with you,knowing fully well that human beings like you died tonight, unjustly and all you can do is defend the murderers...whatever makes you sleep at night

May your conscience judge you.

Lol.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by DeOTR: 1:44am On Oct 21, 2020
SmartyPants:

Okay, as its a fact I'm sure you won't have any problems proving it. Be my guest.

Some of you really need to have sense.
Did the people in Army Uniform shot any fire or not?
Did anyone got hit at the scene where the fire was shot?
These are facts and it does not if you watched video clips where the Army was shooting in the air at a particular time, people got shot!
The onus is now on to prove to us, the bullets are not from their guns, dumbo!
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 21, 2020
How unbelievably sad! In 2020?!
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by melzabull(f): 1:49am On Oct 21, 2020
OriOko88:
Stupid army. Yorubas wud say Bi a ba ranni ni ise eru afi tomo je. That's is, if you're sent on stupid errands you've got to apply sense. The army forgot that they re also Nigerians and the people they're shooting re their fellow Nigerians too. Where's their empathy. Shooting unarmed protesters is a crime against humanity, a very barbaric act. What happens to using water cannon tanks, tuber bullet, tear gas, as we used to watch on TV in Europe. I know the order to shoot in sight was from buhari, cos he knows most of protesters not from d north. Has d army ever shot into d any gatherings in d north bfore?
This is a wake up cal on yorubas to wake up. You can't be killing us in d west and expect us to fold our arms all un d name of party affiliation. I kuku know tunubu will deny his involvement even tho his Hands re not clean. Fvckk Buhari
good morning bro
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Tochj(m): 1:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Tinubu and Sanwolu have seen that Fulanis are smarter and more intelligent than them.
The military has never opened fire like this against the insecurity in the North rather they romace the killers.

You went to import Fulani military to kill your own people in Yoruba land.
why would you be this stupid and shameless Tinubu.
Yoruba and Igbo we are on our own
Fulani wants to enslave us
Southern leaders wise up

My happiness is that the igbos and Yorubas the fulanis have divided for years are together now.
Never shall we be divided in the south again
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by SmartyPants(m): 1:51am On Oct 21, 2020
DeOTR:

Did the people in Army Uniform shot any fire or not?
Did anyone got hit at the scene where the fire was shot?
These are facts and it does not if you watched video clips where the Army was shooting in the air at a particular time, people got shot!
The onus is now on to prove to us, the bullets are not from their guns, dumbo!

Lol. I wasn't expecting better from you.

How can the army be shooting in the air and you say peoole got shot? Where in the video did anyone get shot? 1

Do you have the first idea of physics? If they shot in the air the bullet goes up and comes down somewhere I'm their own immediate vicinity, and is not more harmful than a thrown stone.

Secondly, its obvious that they were not firing live bullets but blanks. The explosion emitted from those guns is nothing like what ak47 fire looks like.

I'm not arguing with you, just educating you. I know as a stubborn e-warrior you won't want to take correction so I welcome further rants.

It's only a matter of days na... You people will surely provide the names of those who died.

1 Like

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by legba1(m): 1:57am On Oct 21, 2020
richie240:

Hausas and Yoruba's shd realise that these guys are trying to pit our heads against each other!
They've bn prayingvfor over 5 years for 'zoo' to fall and they would stop at nothing to achieve their aim.

Its no longer end SARS again, its end buhari, end tinubu, end sanwoollu etc
Have u heardvthem mentioning any politician from their side? Never!
Yorubas, Hausas, please stay woke!
cool

You are sick in the head brother.... We have never been in any alliance... The hausa/fulanis are in alliance with Tinubu.. We are water and you are oil, we don't mix... If the north think the south will remain oppressed and ripressed, they should better think again.. We move.. We take back our dignity...
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Deblow: 2:01am On Oct 21, 2020
The singular act of shooting at a sea of harmless youths demonstrating their rights to good governance by soldiers was a panic measure from government. It is purely an admittance of guilt of maladministration which the youths are protesting. This is a killing of genocidal dimension because generations were avoidably massacred. ICCJ at the Hague, here we come
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by legba1(m): 2:07am On Oct 21, 2020
It beats me that we still have folks defending these government.. It is truly shocking
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by DeOTR: 2:07am On Oct 21, 2020
SmartyPants:

Lol. I wasn't expecting better from you.

How can the army be shooting in the air and you say peoole got shot? Where in the video did anyone get shot? 1

Do you have the first idea of physics? If they shot in the air the bullet goes up and comes down somewhere I'm their own immediate vicinity, and is not more harmful than a thrown stone.

Secondly, its obvious that they were not firing live bullets but blanks. The explosion emitted from those guns is nothing like what ak47 fire looks like.

I'm not arguing with you, just educating you. I know as a stubborn e-warrior you won't want to take correction so I welcome further rants.

It's only a matter of days na... You people will surely provide the names of those who died.
This is not an argument. I just want you to make some clarifications.
So nobody got shot, let alone killed, at Lekki toll gate last night?
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Staro: 2:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Useless president
Foolish followers
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by omoharry(f): 2:33am On Oct 21, 2020
lovinhubby2wife:
God bless DJ switch,

Guys is eniola Badmus safe?? Saw a video of someone that looks like her who was shot this evening by the military
Yes she is.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by justine14: 2:35am On Oct 21, 2020
jlinkd78:
Good. They must explain in clear terms who gave the order to shoot unarmed protesters

children or low-thinking adults plenty for nairaland, so you videoing a military officer is enough to hold the military or army accountable.

the truth is this, Buhari even allowed this protest to get this messy before taking action. we all know that obasanjo won't tolerate what this present government have taken.

what happened in Bayelsa in 1999 is enough. did u see any protest in bayelsa state
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by SaintBeehot(m): 2:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

Are you ok? You have lost it.yabaleft needs you
you and your unborn generation needs to be cursed.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by omoharry(f): 2:40am On Oct 21, 2020
OriOko88:
Stupid army. Yorubas wud say Bi a ba ranni ni ise eru afi tomo je. That's is, if you're sent on stupid errands you've got to apply sense. The army forgot that they re also Nigerians and the people they're shooting re their fellow Nigerians too. Where's their empathy. Shooting unarmed protesters is a crime against humanity, a very barbaric act. What happens to using water cannon tanks, tuber bullet, tear gas, as we used to watch on TV in Europe. I know the order to shoot in sight was from buhari, cos he knows most of protesters not from d north. Has d army ever shot into d any gatherings in d north bfore?
This is a wake up cal on yorubas to wake up. You can't be killing us in d west and expect us to fold our arms all un d name of party affiliation. I kuku know tunubu will deny his involvement even tho his Hands re not clean. Fvckk Buhari
I am surprised that you expect sympathy from soldiers .They are trained to kill and to follow orders no matter the assignment given to them it must be carried out .That is why Fela called them Zombie.This is becos they have be programmed to be Zombies.The person that gave the order should be our priority .Sanwo-Olu must have requested for assistance for the military to come ..if it was a federal thing, then they would have gone to Benin, Kwara , Plateau and the East where they are having crisis also ..But they came strait to Lekki, becos Tinubu investment is at the Toll gate..They did not go to Orile, Agege where there are crisis but decided to come up the most peaceful spot .May they Rest In Peace.

1 Like

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Joseb007(m): 2:46am On Oct 21, 2020
CountryTireMan:
Dem go see boko haram dey run... but if e reach harmless civilians dem sabi shoot.... bastard oscars
this ones are not d ones sent to fight boko boys, na dis kind thing govt hired dem for. The kind hearted ones fiqht boko

1 Like

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by kayjay69(m): 3:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Bros, the truth about what happened will be eventually exposed. Buhari was not the only person involved, I am certain Tinubu and his henchmen were.
SalamRushdie:
Butcher Buhari ordered the Lekki Toll Gate Massacre
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Jaqenhghar: 3:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Fahdiga:
The international community should not fold their hands and watch Buhari massacring Nigerian youths that are protesting for their rights. Buhari, mad man Sanwo-olu, Buratai should be prosecuted in ICC. shame on Nigerian soldiers, you all are cowards, history will remember you morons as cowards
Na now una go sabi the international community well well. Na every man for himself. Brace up because this will be a very long bumpy ride. The more people who are ready to participatethe sooner you will wrap thsi up
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 21, 2020
One of my uncle watch over some of the videos and said those re not solder's, the shooting re not professionals, this re political thugs paid to divide the country,army were seen in alausa supporting the protesters and full of life, this the political thugs camouflage in uniform, Nigeria Army can never kill any Nigerian with a flag, they can't do it .. There is more to this

1 Like

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by chimeziedickson: 4:02am On Oct 21, 2020
This is purely unaccepted by shooting unarmed protesters at lekki toy gate yesterday night,it will mark the end of this government quote me anywhere...No you will see uprising that never existed in this zoo before.....#Endthegovtnow...#Buharimustgo
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by PHOTSEE(m): 4:13am On Oct 21, 2020
SmartyPants:

bullets travel in straight(ish) trajectory. When fired up, eventually, their force gets spent, they stop and start falling down due to gravity, at which point they are no more harmful than a piece of popcorn.

Clarify from anyone around you with some knowledge of physics.
Hope your families are not among those shot smartpanty the physics teacher!!!
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by benobyeze(m): 4:18am On Oct 21, 2020
This is the beginning of the end
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Fa44me: 4:34am On Oct 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

So southern soldiers were not among the shooters? Are you ok

The person who's not OK asking if people are OK. The wrath of God will come upon you, your generations to come and over your president and others who are behind the killing of the protesters.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Zakarara(m): 4:49am On Oct 21, 2020
RIp to the dead. This are indeed perilous times.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 21, 2020
Kill the motherfucking soldiers.. It is self defense...
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Born2Breed(f): 5:07am On Oct 21, 2020

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by opribo(m): 5:18am On Oct 21, 2020
So Bubu had the mind to order soldiers to kill us. We never voted for him and he used our tax payers money to order our killings.

Down with this government that doesn't have emotion, how can you possibly watch the blood of innocent Nigerians wasted. Truly he is not human at All.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Staro: 5:21am On Oct 21, 2020
Useless president
Foolish followers.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by dangotesmummy: 5:22am On Oct 21, 2020
hakeem4:
Well this is the agenda they’re trying to put forward. How come stray bullets came to hit the protesters?

I don’t really know what soldiers are looking for on the streets, they’re trained to be on the battlefield and barracks not on the street with live ammunition’s
it's because Na who you fit beat Na him you dey threaten.make them go Sabisia forest go form tough with their mates,bokoharam

As for this killer government,i Don't even know what to say.una matter Taya me.as for that cursed general bolarinwa you are already a walking corpse o

Posterity will never forgive you

Your picture is all over the internet that will serve as history to show my children and grandchildren that you are the shameless killer general killing unarmed protesters and nobody will ever associate with your family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Marries Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid - Wedding Photos (Sahara Reporters) / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.