Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges (115977 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army / Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) / Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by shogsman(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is pure genocide,for once in my life I support an eye for an eye on this one, they should expect reprisals from the people

5 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by wale377(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Balenciagaokey: 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
shocked
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Mycoin(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hod o
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by snoopanddre(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
No peace for d wicked

5 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by AltCtrlDel: 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Jesuuu
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by OgaTheTop2: 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Oh Lord cry

It shall not be well with Buhari and his supporters. It will never end well for them. Killing unarmed protesters..Oh my God, I never seen such wickedness against the people. Buhari must be held accountable for lives lost.

O God, so painful cry
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
hakeem4:
Well this is the agenda they’re trying to put forward. How come stray bullets came to hit the protesters?

I don’t really know what soldiers are looking for on the streets, they’re trained to be on the battlefield and barracks not on the street with live ammunition’s

they followed order.

I stand on my barefeet at this moment, all the people in government from the top (president) down to the lowest position in politics and their wives, concubines, children and their entire family shall be doomed with immediate effect and all the curses of today shall revenge on them all till they depart this life.

all the army/soldiers starting from those who stormed the Lekki tollgate, down to the IGP, down to the lowest rank in NPF and the entire police force shall be condemned and vengeance rain upon all of them with immediate effect.

amen.

12 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Abeyjide: 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
evil
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Jah12: 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Pls guys

I heard the young DJ who went live on Instagram to record the open fire by this soldiers have been arrested.... Pls lets make sure we know the location ooh

6 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Buhari must be hanged in the Hague

4 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by MRSAWEDOFF: 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVzuHiunXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ095IrdeOU

A tale of two senators...... Listen to both propositions on how to quell the protest......... You guys be the judge
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Jah12: 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thank God the whole world is seeing this

2 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by eagleonearth(m): 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Macsjebs:
Now I know why Righteousness89 has been warning that the end is near cry cry cry
It is over, even for my Business, deleting all the reviews on the thread on my signature ASAP
Na who dey happy dey patronize person
#PrayForNigeria
bro don't give up
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Favoritedealer: 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ogun go kill any politician pikin I lay my hands on tomorrow,even if na deputy counselor

4 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Incandescent(m): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Tinubu and Sanwolu have seen that Fulanis are smarter and more intelligent than them.
The military has never opened fire like this against the insecurity in the North rather they romace the killers.

You went to import Fulani military to kill your own people in Yoruba land.

My brother e weak me.

dem dey rehabilitate bloody boko haram members but shoot at harmless protesters..

I no fit sleep

3 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by CoolUsername: 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Buhari is like all those Arab leaders during Arab Spring. Remember what happened?

Please be safe, guys.

1 Like

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by QuinieR(f): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Haa Gov Sanwo olu,may your life be cut short cry

19 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Teejay13(m): 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is just the beginning, the government has just started what they can't finish.

As for me and my goons we ain't backing down on what we already started.

They can continue with their open fire but they can not take away all of our souls that's what i know.

#EndSARS #EndBadGovernance #EndSoldiersBrutality #Endpolicebrutality #buharimustgo

4 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Fairview1: 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

So southern soldiers were not among the shooters? Are you ok

What's your problem young man? You are the one deserves to answer those questions! C'mon get off people's mention and stop asking silly questions!

Adagba!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by babyfaceafrica: 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Tinubu and Sanwolu have seen that Fulanis are smarter and more intelligent than them.
The military has never opened fire like this against the insecurity in the North rather they romace the killers.

You went to import Fulani military to kill your own people in Yoruba land.
This is not entirely true, the army opened fire on El zazaky protesters
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by babyfaceafrica: 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Teejay13:
This is just the beginning, the government has just started what they can't finish.

As for me and my goons we ain't backing down on what we already started.

They can continue with their open fire but they can take away all of our souls that's what i know.

#EndSARS #EndBadGovernance #EndSoldiersBrutality #Endpolicebrutality #buharimustgo
from ur mobile phone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by IBvoss(m): 11:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
haHaHA! We are in a democracy but the Nigerian Government is acting like an authoritarian regime or military dictatorship. What is the difference between what they are doing and the dictatorial Chinese Communist Party when they send entire military tanks to kill students in the famous Tiianwen square protests?

What happened to the opposition government in our country? Why is PDP silent? Is the power of APC so great that the can suppress all opposition and fully control the Armed Forces?

3 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Antoeni(m): 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Tinubu Downfall has just began

5 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by drakeskull(m): 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
This will be the military narrative!!! Check well, they made the video themselves to claim they didn't shoot at protesters but in the air.

Why is nairaland promoting this silly video and painting the wrong narrative. The videos from people shot at is in circulation,why this?
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by flokii: 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Governor Sanwo Olu, Asiwaju et al. why??

How could such evil be perpetrated under your nose on Yoruba soil?

Youths with families protesting peacefully against police injustice wiped out like that in one night. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by SmartyPants(m): 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
But this video shoes them shooting in the air not at the crowd though?

5 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by CzarChris(m): 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kai this government just goofed big time. They've literally put the final nail on the coffin. Who F...ing advices these people?

5 Likes

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by SmartyPants(m): 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
drakeskull:
This will be the military narrative!!! Check well, they made the video themselves to claim they didn't shoot at protesters but in the air.

Why is nairaland promoting this silly video and painting the wrong narrative. The videos from people shot at is in circulation,why this?

Please share if you have a link coz I have not yet.come across a clear video of the military actually shooting at protesters.

1 Like

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by omogin(f): 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Tinubu for president
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by delpee(f): 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
lovinhubby2wife:
God bless DJ switch,

Guys is eniola Badmus safe?? Saw a video of someone that looks like her who was shot this evening by the military

She's alive and safe according to reports.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Marries Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid - Wedding Photos (Sahara Reporters) / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.