Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges (116030 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army / Soldiers Shooting Into Civilians' Homes (Video) / Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by antobrige: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2020
loveth360:
But na Ipob the shoot.

Is these the right time for Ipob stuff.... We are talking about humanity and life's of innocent people
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by rolams(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2020
It shall never be well with those soldiers and those who sent them. May their lives be wasted soon.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Gabbriell: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2020
Kzinne:
rubbish. Soilders are used for PEACEKEEPING operations globally so stop talking thrash

Insults will not allow you block-heads to learn simple fact.
Do you even know the meaning of PEACEKEEPING? in millitary. The Crocodile smile operation, do you know that it is a peace keeping operation. Just go and mess with a millitary personnel on a peace keeping operation and see the outcome. You think say them be police!

The military purpose is to SERVE and PROTECT. Go and read your books. At least get something for head before you insult people.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Honestly!

when we were advising them to stop, they thought we were working for the government. They never knew we saw all these coming. I have decided to reduce how I comment on this trending issue so it won't be like I am making a mockery of the dead protesters.

Those who defied the curfew did not do well at all. So so sad

My brother, e go better. God himself know sey we dun try.

God himself know sey our warning to them na out of love, not hatred. But they refused to listen. Instead, na insults and attacks them use baptise us.

I just pray God takes over to avoid unnecessary loss of lives. E go better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by backbone503(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Rawhumper(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2020
Here is The direct number to The United Nations ➕912129634475.... When i was asking for govt channel some people thought may it was attention seeking.

Help spread this number, its one UNs direct numbers, those in Foreign service will know this number.

Send video clips of Army or Police Brutality to it.

God bless

quote author=GodwilldoitAmen post=95149902]

I have seen more than proofs tonight,check Instagram,Twitter ,it's everywhere..I believe that the time you are using here to debunk the claims that the soldiers shot at people,you would have used it to get more than enough evidence you need...Google is your friend.

Good morning[/quote]
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by OriOko88(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2020
sunto:

See this fool, we know you will turn it to tribalism,
Stop reminding us that your sorrow is the fact that you fail to crown a president.
Ko ni da fun e. Oloriburuku. Why woNt I turn it tribalism when most of d casualty re my brothers. Aye e maa baje nio
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by loveth360(f): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2020
antobrige:

Is these the right time for Ipob stuff.... We are talking about humanity and life's of innocent people
Yea Ipob are not human and they are supposed to killed.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by PaulH07: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-footage-of-soldiers-shooting-at-endsars-protesters-in-lekki-emerges-pics/

This is the only chance Nigeria has to end terrible governmnet.

If we back down now, we shouldn't bother protesting anymore.

They're now in public glare and have been backed to a corner, let's press till we crush them my people.

No give them space abeg...
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by 2016v2017: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2020
hakeem4:
Well this is the agenda they’re trying to put forward. How come stray bullets came to hit the protesters?

I don’t really know what soldiers are looking for on the streets, they’re trained to be on the battlefield and barracks not on the street with live ammunition’s
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by 2016v2017: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2020
CountryTireMan:
Dem go see boko haram dey run... but if e reach harmless civilians dem sabi shoot.... bastard oscars
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by 2016v2017: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:
Butcher Buhari ordered the Lekki Toll Gate Massacre
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by 2016v2017: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2020
Tpave:
The coming weeks will be the worst because of the Lekki toll gate killings. Lagos state government f..ucked up big time
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2020
backbone503:
Make God punish Buhari, him family, and anybody wey still dey support am.

cheesy

You inclusive. You were/have been an avid supporter of Buhari and his movement.

Now, you know how it hurts.
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by luluman: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2020
loveth360:
But na Ipob they shoot.
Are you a maad? See a doctor please
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by amakadlite(f): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2020
Homeboiy:
Benin boys don burn down custom office for Aduwawa

Carry bags of rice discharge

very good
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by SolidGains: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Tinubu and Sanwolu have seen that Fulanis are smarter and more intelligent than them.
The military has never opened fire like this against the insecurity in the North rather they romace the killers.

You went to import Fulani military to kill your own people in Yoruba land.
why would you be this stupid and shameless Tinubu.

My happiness is that the igbos and Yorubas the fulanis have divided for years are together now.
Never shall we be divided in the south again

I just urge Igbo and Yoruba's to unite irrespective of past mistakes of our elders... Let this generation speak in unison
...the oppression has stretched us beyond our extreme
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by backbone503(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

cheesy

You inclusive. You were/have been an avid supporter of Buhari and his movement.

Now, you know how it hurts.

No regrets for that. However, following his recent actions against unarmed demonstrators, any right thinking person will reassess his/her support for this government.

1 Like

Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Ayobami7(m): 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
cry sad
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Dearlord(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Concienceless and shameless people in power
Re: Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges by Cherez: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
They shot at IPOB(for asking what most of us are asking here), most of you mocked them and even threatened with another python dance
Today we receive the consequences of our actions
Now they have the effrontery to kill

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Marries Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid - Wedding Photos (Sahara Reporters) / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.