Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki (101383 Views)

Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed / Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by SenecaTheYonger: 12:48am On Oct 21, 2020
You know the worst part? They will never go after those responsible for this. There is probably a police station around where this bank is located, but they will never be deployed there. All of them will be deployed to go and start killing protesters. I hate this country so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Obierika(m): 12:48am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

See bastard and fool wey Dey call person idiot.. if it’s that they have killed your mum or your dad or any of your family tonight, you won’t be here saying rubbish.. I’m here at lekki toll gate now if you see what we experienced tonight you bastard won’t be typing this.. You will forever be unfortunate

You're a triple idiot!

I do not give a damn if you're at the Lekki toll gate you little rat.

The government declared a curfew since morning and gave you over 10 hours to stop the protest and clear out. No government in the world will tolerate this sort of civil disobedience which has resulted in gradual breakdown of law and order.

To make matters worse you're advocating the destruction of property belonging to innocent people...it is only losers and frustrated people that would encourage wanton destruction.

You are less than dreg, you are scum...the very worst kind! angry sad

11 Likes

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by sunboy(m): 12:49am On Oct 21, 2020
Biodun556:
Should government looks and allow this to continue?

Are you really asking that question?
You should be ashamed of yourself mofo!!!

You are justifying the killing of your fellow citizen by its own military, just because the people are tired of being oppressed?!?!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Ohizman73(m): 12:50am On Oct 21, 2020
IDesignLOGO:
Oga no revolution without anarchy. Any maybe English language is deceiving us
Which revolution what you heard over social media. it isfrom your home you are shouting revolution because you heard it somewere.

3 Likes

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Passionate1(m): 12:51am On Oct 21, 2020
I just dey laugh . .the youths of nigeria are now in control. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Obierika(m): 12:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

See fool wey Dey call person idiot.. You will forever continue to be a slave.. you will never experience freedom and good things of life will be far from you.... oloriburuku

The level where I am you will never get to it in your best dream.

It's very obvious you're a hungry fellow who has no investments and has never achieved anything meaningful in life that is the reason why you're advocating destruction of people's investment.

Na bad belle go kill you, useless church rat!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 21, 2020
ENDSARS protesters have been protesting for 1 week and none of these nonsense happened. It is no longer news that these thugs and hoodlums are sponsored by government.

If you have a family member who is a thug or a hoodlums, you better warn them. Because they will be disgraced and destroyed like the rest of the wicked politicians in this country.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:53am On Oct 21, 2020
Odesignn:
Buhari should be impeached...

RIP to those that lost their lives cry
By who?

1 Like

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Havesense: 12:54am On Oct 21, 2020
Obierika:

You're a triple idiot!

The government declared a curfew since morning and gave you over 10 hours to stop the protest and clear out. No government in the world will tolerate this sort of civil disobedience which has resulted in gradual breakdown of law and order.

To make matters worse you're advocating the destruction of property belonging to innocent people...it is only losers and frustrated people that would encourage wanton destruction.

Ohh really
stand up now from where you are and clap for yourself... You just said something sensible only to yourself not to anyone... oloriburuku... who told you it’s the protesters vandalizing.. is it not the thugs sponsored by the government doing all this... people like you aren’t supposed to be in power because you will be like your mad father Buhari and God will never let you attain greater heights in your life.. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Ohizman73(m): 12:54am On Oct 21, 2020
Obierika:

You're a triple idiot!

Even in the US when the looting and break down of law and order was emminent. POTUS Trump rolled out the National guard and US millitary and all federal agents.No govt tolerates anarchy. I wonder how people can be advocating for destruction of property and violent crimes and all. this is disturbing and most of them call themselves educated.SHAME ON ENDSARS AGITATORS

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by maasoap(m): 12:55am On Oct 21, 2020
calebadeosun:
So killing is the solution.....u are a fool

What's your own solution? I guess that when they're tired of burning buildings and looting, they will go back to their various homes

4 Likes

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Ohizman73(m): 12:56am On Oct 21, 2020
Passionate1:
I just dey laugh . .the youths of nigeria are now in control. .
HOODLUMS AND CRIMINALS

2 Likes

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by SavageResponse(m): 12:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Carloslehder:

That is the cost of an uprising

Would you have typed this nonsense if you own property in that axis?

5 Likes

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Havesense: 12:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Obierika:

The level where I am you will never get to it in your best dream.

It's very obvious you're a hungry fellow who has no investments and has never achieved anything meaningful in life that is the reason why you're advocating destruction of people's investment.

Na bad belle go kill you, useless church rat!

Who told you it’s the peaceful protesters that are destroying properties.. I don’t just understand the kind of person you are.. and to make matters worse, you’re claiming to be at the top and I have no investment.. it’s only empty barrels that shout and I won’t stoop myself to let you know who I am.. it’s only a fool like you that will be boasting for nothing
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by maasoap(m): 12:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

Ohh really
stand up now from where you are and clap for yourself... You just said something sensible only to yourself not to anyone... oloriburuku... who told you it’s the protesters vandalizing.. is it not the thugs sponsored by the government doing all this... people like you aren’t supposed to be in power because you will be like your mad father Buhari and God will never let you attain greater heights in your life.. Amen

But the question is why are you people still saying that government shouldn't deal with them ruthlessly? I don't get it

5 Likes

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Havesense: 12:58am On Oct 21, 2020
Ohizman73:

Even in the US when the looting and break down of law and order was emminent. POTUS Trump rolled out the National guard and US millitary and all federal agents.No govt tolerates anarchy. I wonder how people can be advocating for destruction of property and violent crimes and all. this is disturbing and most of them call themselves educated.SHAME ON ENDSARS AGITATORS

See mumu wey Dey follow fool
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by ProT: 12:59am On Oct 21, 2020
baralatie:
exactly what protests breeds

they start looting.it is one long night.

send in more security reinforcements

Security reinforcement to come shoot ur papa, abi?
Ya, such reinforcement (to shoot ur papa) is needed.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Havesense: 12:59am On Oct 21, 2020
maasoap:

But the question is why are you people still saying that government shouldn't deal with them ruthlessly? I don't get it

And who is telling you that we’re against the government dealing with them.. why are people so senseless on this forum
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Havesense: 1:00am On Oct 21, 2020
ProT:

Security reinforcement to come shoot ur papa, abi?
Ya, such reinforcement (to shoot ur papa) is needed.

I tire oo.. help me tell am
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by EmekaBlue(m): 1:00am On Oct 21, 2020
gtb

una dey burn stack of cash. Damn

buhari thugs very foolish fools
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by maasoap(m): 1:00am On Oct 21, 2020
sunboy:

Are you really asking that question?
You should be ashamed of yourself mofo!!!

You are justifying the killing of your fellow citizen by its own military, just because the people are tired of being oppressed ?!?!?

So, the solution is to bring sorrow and depression to the people who own the business they are looting? Many of you are really dumbasses

7 Likes

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by ProT: 1:01am On Oct 21, 2020
IduNaOba:
Na government dey do these things to set up citizens and kill them.
Shebi we warn ụna for 2015
We warned you all about Buhari and fulani but you mocked us and said we arw not sophisticated politically. Today where has the sophistication led you all to?
SW that was cheering military killing IPOB how market?
Now the war is in the sophisticated South west region abi!

Never condone and cheer evil because it may befall you next

This is not the time for this; let bygone be bygone.
We always stand for truth and justice.
Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Havesense: 1:01am On Oct 21, 2020
Ohizman73:

And the US that you’re shouting of.. Did the military use guns to kill them like what’s happening in lekki.. Did they beat up people like that and denying ambulance to rescue people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Havesense: 1:02am On Oct 21, 2020
maasoap:

So, the solution is to bring sorrow and depression to the people who own the business they are looting? Many of are really dumbasses

Please sit down there and continue to suffer.. You won’t be free in your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by baralatie(m): 1:03am On Oct 21, 2020
ProT:

Security reinforcement to come shoot ur papa, abi? Ya, such reinforcement (to shoot ur papa) is needed.
see another one for here o
he dey for him papa house
he dey carry phone with money him papa give am
he say he dey protest with keypad for bed
make you and your papa come lekki this night ,make una come give oration

2 Likes

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Adakintroy: 1:03am On Oct 21, 2020
IduNaOba:
We warned you all about Buhari and fulani but you mocked us and said we arw not sophisticated politically. Today where has the sophistication led you all to?

Boy take to the stage abeg. More mic to you voice.

The man say the choice before them na forward or backwardness. Between visible aceivment or desperate powers seekers with empty promise.

How you wan throw key pass give Mumu before he go understand.

1 Like

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Ohizman73(m): 1:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

Ohh really

All the conspiracy theories of govt sponsoring thugs is baseless. This clearly shows the agitators dont have any focus on their so called protests as they can in the first place organize the protests to conform with what they are protesting against.Right from time many people stated the same minds as i reasoned. the protests would turn to a mess. Ans is unfolding as we are seeing it is not protests we are seeing but criminality being perpetuated by the ENDSARS agitators.SHAME ON ENDSARS AGITATORS you are of the same calibre as the SARS you are protesting against.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by sunto: 1:04am On Oct 21, 2020
IduNaOba:

Your atiku is igbo, you can nolonger pretend that the reason why you hate this regime is because of Yoruba influence. With all this problem the only thing you can do is to go tribalism

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by DJperdurabo: 1:04am On Oct 21, 2020
IDesignLOGO:
As if there was never a government during the Sars regime. Why do I have a government if I have to remind them why they even elected.

Sorry I thought I was talking to the right person.

May the Bloody of the innocent lives be on your head and your unborn generations

Here we go again....sigh...

1 Like

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by maasoap(m): 1:05am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

And who is telling you that we’re against the government dealing with them.. why are people so senseless on this forum

That's the noise coming from you and your fellow online miscreants. When they loot and set buildings on fire, they're not part of you, they're Tinubu and Buhari's boys. But when they are dealt with by the security agents, they automatically become innocent and harmless protesters.

Did you even read the title of this thread?
Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki

So, what are you doing here? Who are you making a case for or against here? You're more than confused

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki by Havesense: 1:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Ohizman73:

All the conspiracy theories of govt spionsoring thugs is baseless. This clearly shows the agitators dont have any focus on their so called protests as they can in the first place organize the protests to conform with what they are protesting against.Right from time many people stated the same minds as i reasoned. the protests would turn to a mess. Ans is unfolding as we are seeing it is not protests we are seeing but criminality being perpetuated by the ENDSARS agitators.SHAME ON ENDSARS AGITATORS you are of the same calibre as the SARS you are protesting against.

Just shut the Bleep up.. I know you’re not wise enough for you to know that it’s the government sponsoring them.. you’re in the same catergory with your father Buhari.. dumb fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.