Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki (79582 Views)

Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel / NBA Condemns Lekki Killings, Sets To Begin Legal Actions Against FG, Military / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by tot(f): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
foIake4u:
[s][/s]

You will cancel tire. Carry on. It's your time to waste.

Oya, cancel this one. Jobless m-oron.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by folake4u(f): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
tot:

You're welcome smiley
2 X 600yrs! haha

Yes oh!!!! grin grin Raised to the power of infinity!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by tot(f): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
folake4u:

Yes oh!!!! grin grin Raised to the power of infinity!

grin grin
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by folake4u(f): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
tot:

grin grin
wink cool

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by biggy26: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
yerokunphilips:
The only thing this government have succeeded in doing is causing pain and hardship in the land . .How to we get here as a people and as a nation ? Who do we offend ? A government that failed to address his people order the massacres of his people .
Fela said, sorrow, tears and blood, Dem regular trademark.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Benson8585: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Pls i to confirm my New Zealand e-visa if its original
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Startrap: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Change strategy. Never stop, never give up never. You can give up urself, we aint never ever on the lost heroes. The land is crying of innocent blood and the sky is hearing. Let it rain hard on every villain's head !!!
Highesschief1:
We warned you guys about buhari, we shouted but nobody listened...

Buhari is a bad market and we know a bad market when we see one..

We cant stop now.. Change strategy? yes! but please don't stop

We must leave a better country for our kids

May the souls we have lost in this struggle rest in peace.

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Bayley: 11:01am On Oct 22, 2020
tot:

I have wasted enough time exchanging words with a govt apologist. Your judgement will sha come, that one is sure.
You care so much.Tot,you are a good woman.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by tot(f): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Bayley:
You care so much.Tot,you are a good woman.

If you don't stop quoting me, I'm going to report you to the mods.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Bayley: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2020
tot:

If you don't stop quoting me, I'm going to report you to the mods.
You are threatening me Tot!Why Tot,why? How are your kids doing today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos / Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.