Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki (79576 Views)

Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel / NBA Condemns Lekki Killings, Sets To Begin Legal Actions Against FG, Military / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by tutudesz: 12:46am On Oct 21, 2020
pman06:
While I see sense in what he said, but my church mind keeps saying : Birds of the same feather...
Sarika, Atiku and Co were the ones who bank rolled Buhari campaign to power, so 50% of the blame is theirs.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by drealcivilceno(m): 12:47am On Oct 21, 2020
QueenNemesis:
Politicization has begun.

Tinubu should bid his presidential ambition farewell. The dream was killed the moment army opened fire on defenceless protesters in Lagos.

He knows that he never had the chance!

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 21, 2020
ayzTIGER:
The Fulanis are out there again to show their superiority over the major ethnic groups in Nigeria and make sure they remain under check. Southern Nigeria it is on you to break out of this chain with this opportunity that has presented itself or be ordered about for years to come.

Please take caution. This is not what is the priority. We need good governance. If there is good governance, we will not have time to be thinking of North and South. We need to change the system to favour every Nigerian citizen whether you come from the North or South.

Nigeria must move forward.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You are the stale

We only have one commander in chief in Nigeria and he is Buhari.

He is practically DEAD

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:47am On Oct 21, 2020
you ordered a shoot to kill mission at the protesters that have been the most peaceful and organized set so far, and you think you are going to escape the doom you've put yourself into.

even the men who stormed the place are not left out.

you have just awaken a sleeping demon that was put to sleep by lack of vengeance.

you'll all pay for this.

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by feedthenation(m): 12:48am On Oct 21, 2020
powerfulguy:
I appeal to the government to put an end to this shooting of protesters by security agents. We need to exercise great patience, restraint and compassion in handling the demands of these youth.

We must do all that is necessary to protect and engage with them on all issues. Please let the shooting stop and let fruitful dialogue commence.

Killing our young and defenceless children under any circumstances is wrong. Period. Killing our children is also killing our future as a nation. We must walk back from this. Mr. President this is what needs to be done. I appeal to you to do the right thing.

I am horrified by the use of lethal force against #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos. My heart bleeds for this country. It is sad and disheartening that this is happening. These are peaceful youth protesting to express legitimate concerns.

It is unacceptable for any Government to turn its weapons on its own young people. What has happened in Lekki tonight is nothing but a massacre.

This harrasment and extrajudicial killing of Nigerians must stop immediately and the security agents who carried out this exercise should be brought to justice. No life of any Nigerian youth taking part in a peaceful protest deserves to be taken.

This is not the Nigeria that we hope to leave for the next generation. Our young people are the future.

Dialogue is the only logical option in the current situation— not violence. Dialogue may take a longer time to work and it may appear frustrating. However, as a leading country in the comity of nations, the violent silencing of protesting youth cannot be an option.
https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1318686801901531137?s=19

Saraki was very much part of the problem, instead of legislating for a better Nigeria, he was busy fighting his political enemies

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Justice3000(m): 12:49am On Oct 21, 2020
May all the supporters of these killings never know peace

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Iamgrey5(m): 12:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

He is practically DEAD
He is not dead.
He is still in Abuja and I doubt very little will change.
Only young dreams crushed.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by StUriah(m): 12:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Bukola Saraki just reminded me of Offa robbery. Politicians and their terrible ways.

Follow them at your own disadvantage.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by SalamRushdie: 12:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Tinubu is not in charge of the military.

Obi wasn't finished when thousands were killed in Anambra and thrown in the river, even though he was the governor.

He enabled Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
He is not dead.

He is still in Abuja and I doubt very little will change.

Only young dreams crushed.

Yours crushed...

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Iamgrey5(m): 12:52am On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:

He enabled Buhari
How on earth can he enable Buhari.
Is he the one that led the military to Lagos?
When has Buhari ever listened to Tinubu?
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Iamgrey5(m): 12:53am On Oct 21, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Yours crushed...
Same as you.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by SalamRushdie: 12:53am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
How on earth can he enable Buhari.

Is he the one that led the military to Lagos?

When has Buhari ever listened to Tinubu?

Without Tinubus assistance there is no way Buhari would be president today

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 21, 2020
powerfulguy:

Killing our young and defenceless children under any circumstances is wrong. Period. Killing our children is also killing our future as a nation. We must walk back from this. Mr. President this is what needs to be done. I appeal to you to do the right thing.

I am horrified by the use of lethal force against #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos. My heart bleeds for this country. It is sad and disheartening that this is happening. These are peaceful youth protesting to express legitimate concerns.

It is unacceptable for any Government to turn its weapons on its own young people. What has happened in Lekki tonight is nothing but a massacre.

This harrasment and extrajudicial killing of Nigerians must stop immediately and the security agents who carried out this exercise should be brought to justice. No life of any Nigerian youth taking part in a peaceful protest deserves to be taken.

This is not the Nigeria that we hope to leave for the next generation. Our young people are the future.

Dialogue is the only logical option in the current situation— not violence. Dialogue may take a longer time to work and it may appear frustrating. However, as a leading country in the comity of nations, the violent silencing of protesting youth cannot be an option.

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1318686801901531137?s=19

Which Nigeria would be left for generations unborn if these acts continue? So sad cry

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Iamgrey5(m): 12:55am On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Same as Atiku, Bukola Saraki etc

They all helped Buhari to become president.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Gbolarshow: 12:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Sanwo olu, why? Why do you allow yourself to be ordered around by the old foolish drug Baron?.

We will never forget this act. You and all about u just go down the drain with the sound of that bullet.

Mark today, the mouth of the Lord has spoken it.

We move!

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by SalamRushdie: 12:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Same as Atiku, Bukola Saraki etc

They all helped Buhari to become president.

Yes all of them caused this ..there were better Nigerians that could have been supported but the chose the worst

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Brunosamel(m): 12:58am On Oct 21, 2020
I can't sleep, my heart is broken

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Iamgrey5(m): 12:58am On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Yes all of them caused this ..there were better Nigerians that could have been supported but the chose the worst
Ok

I will love to get a better picture of what happened in Lekki today by tomorrow.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by ayzTIGER: 12:59am On Oct 21, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

Please take caution. This is not what is the priority. We need good governance. If there is good governance, we will not have time to be thinking of North and South. We need to change the system to favour every Nigerian citizen whether you come from the North or South.

stop deceiving yourself. The north and south do they have one value system? you want to be in a country where in some parts sharia law supersedes the national constitution? where does that work. There's a reason why countries are created if not the whole countries of the world would have been lumped together on alter of good governance. That reason is VALUE SYSTEM.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by oyebode11: 1:01am On Oct 21, 2020
The best thing is for us all to go our separate ways.. I doubt a Yoruba president would ever order mass killing of Unarmed Yoruba protester on Yoruba soil. This is the height of been barbaric. Make revolution start and let us divide this useless zoo into a manageable fragment. God punish all you oppressors

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by omoharry(f): 1:02am On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Very true.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by omoharry(f): 1:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Brunosamel:
I can't sleep, my heart is broken
Me too..I am sad & my heart is heavy .
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by NAJALYN: 1:07am On Oct 21, 2020
Rest In Peace to the departed. I wish the injured speedy recovery. God must bring the perpetrators of these insane killings to justice. All involved will never know peace and must be punished.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by doggedfighter(f): 1:07am On Oct 21, 2020
QueenNemesis:
Politicization has begun.

Tinubu should bid his presidential ambition farewell. The dream was killed the moment army opened fire on defenceless protesters in Lagos.

Not in Lagos, babe but at his private toll gate.

Let's say it properly

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:09am On Oct 21, 2020
ayzTIGER:
The Fulanis are out there again to show their superiority over the major ethnic groups in Nigeria and make sure they remain under check. Southern Nigeria it is on you to break out of this chain with this opportunity that has presented itself or be ordered about for years to come.
Repost.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by stubbornman(m): 1:11am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
I suggest that YOU back out of the protest for now.
The Nigerian youths have made their presence felt and their voices heard.
A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high.
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

Peaceful protest is the way to go.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest

I really pray so too.

God punish you and your darling daddy ...stupid Man angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:12am On Oct 21, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

#OtoGeNigeria
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:12am On Oct 21, 2020
stubbornman:

God punish you and your darling daddy ...stupid Man angry angry
mynd44
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by doggedfighter(f): 1:13am On Oct 21, 2020
isaiahethan:

BREAKING: The @guardian, one of the largest media companies in UK has called on #EndSARS protesters to send them videos clips explaining the protest.

Send to them via WhatsApp on +447775118171.

Let's flood them clips. ✊�✊�
#EndSWAT #SideWithNigeria
#EndBadGovernanceinNIGERIA

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos / Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.