Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki (79572 Views)

Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel / NBA Condemns Lekki Killings, Sets To Begin Legal Actions Against FG, Military / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by SalamRushdie: 12:33am On Oct 21, 2020
QueenNemesis:
Politicization has begun.

Tinubu should bid his presidential ambition farewell. The dream was killed the moment army opened fire on defenceless protesters in Lagos.

Tinubu is finished

11 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Lastmankc(m): 12:34am On Oct 21, 2020
I am beginning to believe that buhari is dead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by IJOBA2: 12:34am On Oct 21, 2020
OVER TO THE OTOGE CREW angry

TO KILL ONE ZOMBIE JUST DEY HUNGRY ME THIS MORNING angry

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by atobs4real(m): 12:34am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari is a goner. Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 21, 2020
I wake up every morning to thank God that I never voted for Buhari in 2019.

I was once deceived. Never again. I've left the complaints for undiscerning and gullible Nigerian youths that voted APC to continue to make. Especially those Christians that saw it as an act of worship to God to vote APC.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by fitzmayowa: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2020
Unarmed protesters massacred, while bandits and boko haram are on a killing spree, what an irony.....

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by rotadeco27: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2020
He is one those who helped the tyrant to.power ! They should all come to disband the power they formed

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2020
Genocide.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by help9: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2020
Saraki might have many short comings but he's bold and speaks truth to powers that be.

That I cheer him for

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by adegoke4sure: 12:36am On Oct 21, 2020
yy
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Carloslehder: 12:36am On Oct 21, 2020
QueenNemesis:

Tinubu should bid his presidential ambition farewell. The dream was killed the moment army opened fire on defenceless protesters in Lagos.
That's is if he lives to see 2023

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:37am On Oct 21, 2020
Oluromantic:

A very grave one. Yesterday's mistake drew d line

Buhari the terrorist and his cohots shall be next

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Iamgrey5(m): 12:37am On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Tinubu is finished
Tinubu is not in charge of the military.

Obi wasn't finished when thousands were killed in Anambra and thrown in the river, even though he was the governor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Rugaria: 12:37am On Oct 21, 2020
alsudan:
ABS the Tyrant you once tamed is now on the loose because he now has a rubber stamp Senate led by one Pig.

Ahmed Lawan is a goat..
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Passionate1(m): 12:37am On Oct 21, 2020
I hate d fulanis . .

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by jaxxy(m): 12:38am On Oct 21, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Buhari is a disgrace

I have against all odds tried to support Buhari bt he seems to fail when it really matters. Once again he failed to disappoint me. #Lekkimassacre

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Thank you Saraki but you are not respectfully welcome..

-EndAllPolithiefcians EndGodFatherism EndLekkiTollGate EndAgbero EndOmonileExtortion

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Mightyartthou: 12:39am On Oct 21, 2020
600years of suffering to all past/present leaders of this Godforsaken Country called Nigeria. God will punish the entire generation of those motherfuckers who pulled trigger at unarmed citizens.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by chipsypop(m): 12:39am On Oct 21, 2020
Oga Sir, you're also part of the problem so stop forming good man.

Get a custom, eye catching and wonderfully detailed 3D animation to promote your business.
*NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PLOTAGON STORY ANIMATION* , you'll get an animation done with industry standard software and done according to your specifications.
I also offer 3D product rendering, mechanical systems visualisation and simulation, architectural visualisation and many more.
If you wish to be trained you can also contact me for whatsapp or telegram via 08163213516 or send a mail to amazingstudios04@gmail.com.
Check out my Youtube channel
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLCYvxB50nKWKn_odhICYLg

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Carloslehder: 12:40am On Oct 21, 2020
I just can't get what happened at Lekki out of my head I swear,I feel like killing magically disappearing into a room fool of government officials with an AR15 loaded at maximum capacity.
These old fools gotta die

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:40am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Obi wasn't finished when thousands were killed in Anambra and thrown in the river, even though he was the governor.

Sorry you are just so stale

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:40am On Oct 21, 2020
It shall never be well with all those tyrant in power in Jesus name
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by hybridblood07(m): 12:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Tinubu has no power over the Army!
QueenNemesis:

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Guestlander: 12:41am On Oct 21, 2020
This is unforgivable in my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Iamgrey5(m): 12:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Sorry you are just so stale
You are the stale

We only have one commander in chief in Nigeria and he is Buhari.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 21, 2020
NIGERIANS NEED TO. STOP THIS. TWITTER GOVERNMENT
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Prophet777: 12:42am On Oct 21, 2020
This govt will live to regret this... Resurrection of a full blown revolution.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Iamgrey5(m): 12:44am On Oct 21, 2020
QueenNemesis:

He didn't order the military to fire at protesters.

Sanwo tried saving them by announcing a curfew but they refused to listen.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Oovi5(f): 12:45am On Oct 21, 2020
It'll end in tears for buhari, Tinubu and Sanwo Iku

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by dragunov: 12:45am On Oct 21, 2020
powerfulguy:
I appeal to the government to put an end to this shooting of protesters by security agents. We need to exercise great patience, restraint and compassion in handling the demands of these youth.

We must do all that is necessary to protect and engage with them on all issues. Please let the shooting stop and let fruitful dialogue commence.

Killing our young and defenceless children under any circumstances is wrong. Period. Killing our children is also killing our future as a nation. We must walk back from this. Mr. President this is what needs to be done. I appeal to you to do the right thing.

I am horrified by the use of lethal force against #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos. My heart bleeds for this country. It is sad and disheartening that this is happening. These are peaceful youth protesting to express legitimate concerns.

It is unacceptable for any Government to turn its weapons on its own young people. What has happened in Lekki tonight is nothing but a massacre.

This harrasment and extrajudicial killing of Nigerians must stop immediately and the security agents who carried out this exercise should be brought to justice. No life of any Nigerian youth taking part in a peaceful protest deserves to be taken.

This is not the Nigeria that we hope to leave for the next generation. Our young people are the future.

Dialogue is the only logical option in the current situation— not violence. Dialogue may take a longer time to work and it may appear frustrating. However, as a leading country in the comity of nations, the violent silencing of protesting youth cannot be an option.
https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1318686801901531137?s=19

Bukola please shut up. You are part of the elites who have mortgaged the lives of millions of young ones alive and unborn in Nigeria. Stop forming solidarity. You're a disaster. We have not forgotten the Kwara bank robbery too.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Origin(f): 12:46am On Oct 21, 2020
COWARDS bear their fangs in the cover of darkness....

By morning the truth will out..

The Nigerian army turning its guns on its own defenseless people under cover of darkness.

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by byteem: 12:46am On Oct 21, 2020
The youths are the heart of this nation.. we are in the banks we are in NASS we are in Asorock. We are in the courts in the police in the army.. let's rise and send the old dead fools back to.hell where they belong.. its money they want to share.. who posts the money we the youth behind all these wicked politicians youths are lined .. let's show them we own this land...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos / Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.