Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki (79580 Views)

Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel / NBA Condemns Lekki Killings, Sets To Begin Legal Actions Against FG, Military / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 5:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Bukola Saraki is an Animal, we don't want his poison.
powerfulguy:
I appeal to the government to put an end to this shooting of protesters by security agents. We need to exercise great patience, restraint and compassion in handling the demands of these youth.

We must do all that is necessary to protect and engage with them on all issues. Please let the shooting stop and let fruitful dialogue commence.

Killing our young and defenceless children under any circumstances is wrong. Period. Killing our children is also killing our future as a nation. We must walk back from this. Mr. President this is what needs to be done. I appeal to you to do the right thing.

I am horrified by the use of lethal force against #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos. My heart bleeds for this country. It is sad and disheartening that this is happening. These are peaceful youth protesting to express legitimate concerns.

It is unacceptable for any Government to turn its weapons on its own young people. What has happened in Lekki tonight is nothing but a massacre.

This harrasment and extrajudicial killing of Nigerians must stop immediately and the security agents who carried out this exercise should be brought to justice. No life of any Nigerian youth taking part in a peaceful protest deserves to be taken.

This is not the Nigeria that we hope to leave for the next generation. Our young people are the future.

Dialogue is the only logical option in the current situation— not violence. Dialogue may take a longer time to work and it may appear frustrating. However, as a leading country in the comity of nations, the violent silencing of protesting youth cannot be an option.
https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1318686801901531137?s=19

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by henrixx(m): 5:55am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
I suggest that YOU back out of the protest for now.
The Nigerian youths have made their presence felt and their voices heard.
A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high.
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

Peaceful protest is the way to go.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest

I really pray so too.

if the protests is stopped. it will never be allowed to return but if it continues it will grow bigger. we can't be cowards forever
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Bakr4u: 5:57am On Oct 21, 2020
Young03:
Rihanna has voiced her opinion about the shooting
Doesn't change the narrative
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Aboki99(m): 5:58am On Oct 21, 2020
Hypocrite
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by ud4u: 6:01am On Oct 21, 2020
It is quite unfortunate under democratic government
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Farki: 6:06am On Oct 21, 2020
QueenNemesis:
Politicization has begun.

Tinubu should bid his presidential ambition farewell. The dream was killed the moment army opened fire on defenceless protesters in Lagos.

That man is finished, Edo was the start, this is the fatal wound.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by victordaimond: 6:08am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

I really pray so too.

Karma is coming for U......U think it funny youth are dieing,people like you are the worst of people mannabgrills

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by CoolAmbience(m): 6:10am On Oct 21, 2020
alsudan:
ABS the Tyrant you once tamed is now on the loose because he now has a rubber stamp Senate led by one Pig.

Mtchewww.

Saraki has suddenly become your hero.

A man who spent his entire life looting and causing pain to his people.

He has done much more than massacre to Kwara state and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by stickle(m): 6:15am On Oct 21, 2020
I'm in tears. Whoever conceived this has erred.
Let it be on record that Nigerian youths protested for their rights and we're killed on 20/10/2020.
#blacktuesday

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by lexy2478(m): 6:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria's case is like a cup of anger already filling with corruption, filled totally by SARS brutality, It could no longer hold..we had to protest endsars but when that was cancelled, a lot still left in the cup..what the youths really want is #ENDCORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by CoolAmbience(m): 6:17am On Oct 21, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Buhari is a disgrace

Oga, na the youths be the disgrace.

See how they scuttled a protest that has already garnered international attention.

What is with the burning of police stations and banks, looting, raping and raiding of stores etc.

Let them face what they invited....

No nation will fold it arms and allow a group of people shut it down.

They made demands of the FG regarding #EndSARS are already being addressed, so why the destructions?
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by cuteboy2: 6:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Tinubu is not in charge of the military.

He didn't order the military to fire at protesters.

Sanwo tried saving them by announcing a curfew but they refused to listen.

Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu tried saving them by ordering LCC to remove the security cameras and to switch off the floodlights and electronic billboards so that the darkness will provide good cover for the massacre they knew was about to take place?

The blood of those innocent youths killed at the well coordinated Lekki massacre will be on your head for justifying this tragedy. I weep for Nigeria angry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Iamgrey5(m): 6:28am On Oct 21, 2020
cuteboy2:

Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu tried saving them by ordering LCC to remove the security cameras and to switch off the floodlights and electronic billboards so that the darkness will provide good cover for the massacre they knew was about to take place?

The blood of those innocent youths killed at the well coordinated Lekki massacre will be on your head for justifying this tragedy. I weep for Nigeria angry cry cry
All that was done by the military.

The light switch that controls the Plaza is there at the toll gate.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by adexoramo(m): 6:28am On Oct 21, 2020
Which future do you have left us.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Kuginzi: 6:30am On Oct 21, 2020
2023 is nearby,
Stop Playing Politics with People’s Lives.
We live in a country where politicians are trying desperately to be seen as leaders.
Setting communities against each other, setting the people against the government.
Initially the #EndSARS protest started peaceful not until it was hijacked by crooked politicians in order to clear way for themselves against 2023 election. No politician is worth wasting your life for.
#SayNoToPoliticalThuggery

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Doncyn(f): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2020
I remember buhari stageing protest against government during goodluck jonathan regime...who send army give am?
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by chatinent: 6:40am On Oct 21, 2020
cry
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by cuteboy2: 6:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
All that was done by the military.

The light switch that controls the Plaza is there at the toll gate.

And the EKEDC substation and transformerthat controls power to the toll plaza is also located at the plaza?

Keep justifying evil. Those who justify this massacre are as guilty as the soldiers who actually pulled the trigger together with the government who sent them.

The blood of the innocent is in your hands

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Iamgrey5(m): 6:45am On Oct 21, 2020
cuteboy2:

And the EKEDC substation and transformerthat controls power to the toll plaza is also located at the plaza?

Keep justifying evil. Those who justify this massacre are as guilty as the soldiers who actually pulled the trigger together with the government who sent them.

The blood of the innocent is in your hands
Every single operation was carried out by the military.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Senrichy88: 6:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Let's just wait and see and stand as one I mean we Nigerian Youth. I wonder what their manifesto will be coming election. This really Next Level.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Pierced(f): 6:49am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:

The military wouldn't av carried it out if they were not given order from above.

Stop justifying it.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari has murdered peace ,there won't be peace any more ! If you're a politician or you're related to anyone of them,sorry is your case ! We are coning after you guys.....blood for blood !
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Iamgrey5(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Pierced:

The military wouldn't av carried it out if they were not given order from above.

Stop justifying it.
From commander in chief

Yes.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by cuteboy2: 6:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Thank you for confirming this
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Yungmakaveli01(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija youths......
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?

I really pray so too.

See you always in support of this foolish govt, telling the youth to back off from the protest.
but you never condemned the killing carried out by your pay master
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Yungmakaveli01(m): 6:58am On Oct 21, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Oga, na the youths be the disgrace.

See how they scuttled a protest that has already garnered international attention.

What is with the burning of police stations and banks, looting, raping and raiding of stores etc.

Let them face what they invited....

No nation will fold it arms and allow a group of people shut it down.

They made demands of the FG regarding #EndSARS are already being addressed, so why the destructions?

I believe say u nor be youth
And for you to think say this protest na only about SARS show say your IQ low pass low current
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by tot(f): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Tinubu is not in charge of the military.

He didn't order the military to fire at protesters.

Sanwo tried saving them by announcing a curfew but they refused to listen.

Can you imagine?! Still defending a murderer. Have some shame now. Who gets revenue from the tolls? Why were CCTV cameras removed? People like you are as complicit as those involved and that blood spilt will not escape anyone. Not one.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2020
victons:
Let's not politicize this...

If you are planning to give up, remember the aftermath will be worse, remember all those who've lost their lives already.

crythis touch me...

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by Bimpe29: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Year 2020 will go down in history as one of the chaotic and weird years in Nigeria.
Re: Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2020
victordaimond:
Karma is coming for U......U think it funny youth are dieing,people like you are the worst of people mannabgrills
mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos / Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.