Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker (63572 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by PlaysNigeria: 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Na wu carry this thing come fp.

Need serious flogging
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Longman180(m): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2020
;
Evolutionlove:

My only concern about you and Judging from this useless post you just made Is "You have a serious Mental Illnesses" to be sincere
grin grin grin
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Wallatah: 12:01am On Nov 15, 2020
Fine boy without money is useless to women!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2020
tydi:

I can relate when a guy is good looking , he finds favor from different women,he hardly spend his money on girls else he wants to,even the girls in their rich guys cars would still be staring (flirting) any time they sees an handsome guy trekking on his own jeje ,even for bar another person babe go just dey look you anyhow. I enjoy the attention though.
fact
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Yahoo1(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2020
Who no like better thing.
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 15, 2020
Everything i posted here is true and factual. The money girls get from their rich sugar daddies they give to the men they really like. You men don't like taking care of yourself thinking na only your pocket matters. Unless you like someone following you because of money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Longman180(m): 12:06am On Nov 15, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol, abi ur sense no balance, had to read ur post twice, i just lol, cos its crazy how someone can be this confusing, abi u get bipolar disorder? *runs away*

Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 15, 2020
Wallatah:
ya they will use him for the looks but also look for the one that they can use for the money
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by tete7000(m): 12:10am On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:
All those saying that women are only into money and don't care how the man look like na wash oh. Yes, women like money because we have lot of needs and it requires lot of expenses to maintain our beauty but it doesn't mean we don't like better thing.

The thing is, women are very strong emotionally so can accept any kind of man even if he looks like chimpanzee. Just that we don't chase men the way men chase women because of shyness. Even if a girl likes a boy, she will want him to make the first move, if he doesn't, she forgets him. Afterall, we still got lot of chasers. Women just want everything..

Me i like fine boys oh but still i'm okay with any man with good personality but if i should between an ugly billionaire and a handsome poor boy, i will choose the ugly billionaire because i can benefit a lot with the luxurious life.
Afterall looks will fade one day and let's not forget almost all men are the same whether ugly or fine, men na men. Only sex they want..

Sex is all they want, sex is all you have to offer. What a warped mind you have. This has set a limit on happiness you can derive from marriage. You will end up marrying one who wants you all for sex, and you will end up having nothing to offer him but sex, then both of you end up with a miserable marital life.

3 Likes

Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:
You can never compare Nairaland to Reddit in terms of morals.. In Reddits, you will learn so much in a good way, never will anyone come and abuse you for your posts.. Animals don't stay on reddit... You all claim this country has failed when the failure starts from you. For example i see the way you guys abuse people here. A big Nigeria forum where people suppose to come, share their opinions, get good comments and make some good friends. Its a shame
You're a joker, maybe some subreddits Sha, I do Reddit marketing alot, the people on that site are angry and dangerous, they will do anything to take you down
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by madskills(m): 12:19am On Nov 15, 2020
virginprincess:
What is the need of this trash you wrote, when you have already said you prefer an ugly man with money to a handsome poor boy, does it make any sense to you? grin grin grin
babe I tire o
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by fredoooooo: 12:21am On Nov 15, 2020
Just like Regina and Ned Naoko..
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 15, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

You're a joker, maybe some subreddits Sha, I do Reddit marketing alot, the people on that site are angry and dangerous, they will do anything to take you down
oh
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 15, 2020
Goodnight. Congrats for my post hitting frontpage.
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 15, 2020
cheesy
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Houseofglam7(f): 12:48am On Nov 15, 2020
Next2Bezee:

Your brain has two sides: on the left side, there's nothing right — and on the right side, there's nothing left.
Dayummmmmm cheesy cheesy
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by NoFucksToGive: 12:49am On Nov 15, 2020
johnhood:

For your mind you make sense.
undecided
Talkative
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Yankee101: 12:54am On Nov 15, 2020
Dem like money pass
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 1:06am On Nov 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by banmee(m): 1:11am On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:
All those saying that women are only into money and don't care how the man look like na wash oh. Yes, women like money because we have lot of needs and it requires lot of expenses to maintain our beauty but it doesn't mean we don't like better thing.

The thing is, women are very strong emotionally so can accept any kind of man even if he looks like chimpanzee. Just that we don't chase men the way men chase women because of shyness. Even if a girl likes a boy, she will want him to make the first move, if he doesn't, she forgets him. Afterall, we still got lot of chasers. Women just want everything..

Me i like fine boys oh but still i'm okay with any man with good personality but if i should between an ugly billionaire and a handsome poor boy, i will choose the ugly billionaire because i can benefit a lot with the luxurious life.
Afterall looks will fade one day and let's not forget almost all men are the same whether ugly or fine, men na men. Only sex they want..

Lol... I think you mean to say women have zero emotions when it affects their comfort level.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Champagnegold: 1:45am On Nov 15, 2020
The volume is low please use the mic those outside are not hearing you.
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by xanaxattacc12: 1:46am On Nov 15, 2020
Damn
na who be dat fine thing?? shocked shocked shocked kiss
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by engrgd(m): 1:56am On Nov 15, 2020
]All those saying that women are only into money and don't care how the man look like na wash oh. Yes, women like money because we have lot of needs and it requires lot of expenses to maintain our beauty but it doesn't mean we don't like better thing.

The thing is, women are very strong emotionally so can accept any kind of man even if he looks like chimpanzee. Just that we don't chase men the way men chase women because of shyness. Even if a girl likes a boy, she will want him to make the first move, if he doesn't, she forgets him. After all, we still got lot of chasers. Women just want everything..

After all looks will fade one day and let's not forget almost all men are the same whether ugly or fine, men na men. Only sex they want..... You are amazing.
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by hekkyboi: 2:28am On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:
You can never compare Nairaland to Reddit in terms of morals.. In Reddits, you will learn so much in a good way, never will anyone come and abuse you for your posts.. Animals don't stay on reddit... You all claim this country has failed when the failure starts from you. For example i see the way you guys abuse people here. A big Nigeria forum where people suppose to come, share their opinions, get good comments and make some good friends. Its a shame
Ogbeni the opinions wey you don dey share since 1960 what have you achieved if not looking for one maga you will fvckk and get paid. Common zuzuru puo here
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by hekkyboi: 2:33am On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:
handsome men with money is the dream of every woman like Kiddwaya
Mumu. I'm wondering how fugly and empty your brain looks like
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Majestybaba92(m): 2:38am On Nov 15, 2020
virginprincess:
What is the need of this trash you wrote, when you have already said you prefer an ugly man with money to a handsome poor boy, does it make any sense to you? grin grin grin

I tired for am oo
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by hekkyboi: 2:38am On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:
while others are thinking of how to change the world positively. When you sit down, all you should think of is how to create insults to raise on people. Am proud of you!!
and you are sitting down your lazy flat ass here on a public forum disgracing your over stretched kpekus bc of too much fuckery
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by banio: 2:39am On Nov 15, 2020
virginprincess:

The Op wrote an apodictic poetry.

She is confused
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Happy2020: 2:41am On Nov 15, 2020
Wallatah:

It’s called a fvck boy
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Johnsonbet365(m): 2:41am On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:

You can't compare Nairaland with Reddit, the average people on Reddit is more educated than most people on the internet
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by hekkyboi: 2:41am On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:
life has taught me a lesson. What truly matters is the inside. Staying with someone who has money and will be beating and molesting you everyday, will you enjoy such life? Staying with someone who looks good and be beating you everyday, will you enjoy such life? Personality is the greatest of all. Now i talk with sense abi??
Your brain is suffering from bipolar disorder
Re: Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker by Nicoddemus(m): 2:44am On Nov 15, 2020
IntersexSherry:

Carry your morality go open your own grin this is Nigeria, we are like that angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me / Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.