Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them (1446 Views)

Is This How Men Beg Women ?? / What Is Your Take About Men That Beg Women To Come Or Stay In Their Life? / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Please I want to ask these SIMPS guys how they do It, I can't seems to understand or wrap my head around It lol. I mean begging a liability to come Into their life lol......

3 Likes

Re: Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them by helinues: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Cocolacec
Kyase
Itsreal
Incognito403
Clothingonline9
Gowonmaharajah
alfredilly
Lipscomb
Tamdun
iclass1
Emekaonline
Sammirano
Bosstrevor01
Thatfairguy1
360degreess
Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...They try to incite ethnic violence between southerners , they are very many here ......
Mostly northerners and BMC campaign boys
They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland.....
This might not be a complete list...... Don't be misled by their words......
They are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing
SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY........
SAY NO TO BMC SUPPORTERS ONLINE.......
SAY NO TO APC PDP AND OTHER USELESS POLITICAL PARTIES.....
A UNITED SOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING
This are just some of their evil MONIKERS beware of them .......They are masters in disguising

You see life, this is one of the monikers nigga been used to do bet9ja see below scam..

Bursted...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them by TheOdd1sOut: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

You see life, this is one of the monikers nigga been used to do bet9ja see below scam..

Bursted...
bring out a single comment I have made in any bet9ja thread or shut up forever
Re: Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them by helinues: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:

you forsook your countrymen for a paltry 30k

all of use will burn in hell

Which kind of gibberish English is this?

Abeg, no give person unnecessary headache oo

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them by etrange: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Just see the thread the Nigerian youth is creating. undecided
Re: Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them by banjicom(m): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
etrange:
Just see the thread the Nigerian youth is creating. undecided

Oga! There is nothing wrong with the thread on a normal day. What he his trying to say is that you don't have to beg a woman to come into your life if you know your worth as a man.

5 Likes

Re: Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them by etrange: 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
banjicom:

Oga! There is nothing wrong with the thread on a normal day. What he his trying to say is that you don't have to beg a woman to come into your life if you know your worth as a man.

You guys should leave women for a minute! Haba! You go around saying you don't need to beg a woman blablabla... and yet you're creating threads upon threads about women left, right and centre. Aren't you tired of reading the same thing about the opposite gender all the time? Don't NL boys have life outside women? You said you are alpha or whatever and yet you spend all your time discussing women online? What kind of nonsense alpha is that? If you don't have time for women and their antics, the romance section wouldn't even be your place. Face the truth, every single guy active in the romance section is a woman wrapper.

9 Likes

Re: Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
banjicom:

Are you minding him, Nice one Jare. #Endbadgovernance one and for all......
Re: Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:26am On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:

Bursted...
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2
Re: Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them by luscioustrish(f): 12:55am On Oct 22, 2020
etrange:

You guys should leave women for a minute! Haba! You go around saying you don't need to beg a woman blablabla... and yet you're creating threads upon threads about women left, right and centre. Aren't you tired of reading the same thing about the opposite gender all the time? Don't NL boys have life outside women? You said you are alpha or whatever and yet you spend all your time discussing women online? What kind of nonsense alpha is that? If you don't have time for women and their antics, the romance section wouldn't even be your place. Face the truth, every single guy active in the romance section is a woman wrapper.

It's an obsession, constantly talking about women/trolling them every day but say they hate them undecided

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them by Sibtygar: 1:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Evolutionlove:
Please I want to ask these SIMPS guys how they do It, I can't seems to understand or wrap my head around It lol. I mean begging a liability to come Into their life lol......
Like you mean begging your sister and her female friends?
Re: Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them by Sibtygar: 1:13am On Oct 22, 2020
etrange:

You are a wise man. Rightly dividing the word of truth. I have to bookmark this quote
Re: Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 22, 2020
I see you all frustrated male babies spitting, flourishing and wallowing In your Foolishness and Stupidity on this thread. I'm confidently assuring you all your stupidity and foolishnesses are highly welcome. #EndNigeria #Endbadgovernance #EndSIMPS #EndStupidFoolishMales #AwonEleribu

Re: Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them by virginprincess(f): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2020
etrange:

You are the second most sensible person in romance section after me.
Re: Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2020
I think they have let this Kid who Just commented here now known We Adults aren't sharing Biscuits and Sweets over here lol....... grin grin grin

Re: Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them by Freelane33(m): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2020
NA #ENDSARS ENGLISH grin joker
helinues:

Which kind of gibberish English is this?

Abeg, no give person unnecessary headache oo
Re: Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them by helinues: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Freelane33:
NA #ENDSARS ENGLISH grin joker

(1) (Reply)

The Reason For The Rise In Homosexuality In The Country.. / $ / Will A Nigerian Lady Drop Dead If She Pays For Her Transport While Visiting A G.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.