Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums (31622 Views)

Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow / Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:
Abeg where did all these thugs come from and how come they were able to locate all Tinubus Businesses with such ease ... something is not adding up
So Tinubu business geting burned is more important to you than peoples life that got wasted? The same Tinubu that has fly his family to France with enough money to rebuild everything again?

Is this how you worship your master and tin god Tinubu?

7 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Jdbrasco2: 2:25am On Oct 22, 2020
baby124:
They said he killed 12 people. This is a picture of him aiming directly at protesters in Mushin.
Woah and he is still alive. Too bad

1 Like

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by blank(f): 2:25am On Oct 22, 2020
cry cry cry cry

Nigeria why?
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by ehinmowo: 4:12am On Oct 22, 2020
Anybody that kill the youth must die a painful death.

1 Like

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by ehinmowo: 4:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Violence abeg
I know we are angry
But is getting to much

Na this kind thing dey vex me oo. So it is ok for him to shoot and kill youths but not ok for him to be killed? If your family member was killed will you be saying this rubbish?

7 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by ehinmowo: 4:23am On Oct 22, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
So in effect, you guys have become the VERY thing you are fighting. Where do we go from here? If you want to defeat SARS by becoming SARS, is that not home goal?

Nobody is becoming anything. An eye for an eye will be make everybody go blind. Yes. But at least it will ensure that everybody are on the same level. We will not have someone with eyes while others without.

I don't support extra judicial killing. But if you have relatives that died in that protest. Knowing fully well that he went out with just placard, not guns and cutlass. But brought back in body bag. And you saw a police officer on video aiming gun at protesters. You will be a hypocrite if you say you will let him go after you caught him.

12 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by lilfreezy: 4:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Lots of police officers will be surfer ptsd after this saga they will be afraid to wear their uniform to work

1 Like

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by capatainrambo: 4:32am On Oct 22, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
if military come waste these useless miscreants now, they will start shouting massacre here and there . Is that not a senior police officer been humiliated in a wheelbarrow so?

This is totally bad and condemnable
because he is a senior police he shiujd kill people ?

3 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by luvmijeje(f): 4:38am On Oct 22, 2020
No matter how bad the police are, they are still our last defence against these miscreants and thugs.

And you all strip us off this defence due to ignorance and hatred.

So it's now free for all. You elevated those who are not accountable to us above the police force.

The crow has come home to roost.

2 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Benega9(m): 5:26am On Oct 22, 2020
All Bastard must GO Down

1 Like

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Guestlander: 5:31am On Oct 22, 2020
luvmijeje:
No matter how bad the police are, they are still our last defence against these miscreants and thugs.

And you all strip us off this defence due to ignorance and hatred.

So it's now free for all. You elevated those who are not accountable to us above the police force.

The crow has come home to roost.

You don't know the Nigerian police.

4 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by luvmijeje(f): 5:37am On Oct 22, 2020
Guestlander:

You don't know the Nigerian police.

No I don't. But I live and eat in the midst of miscreants and thugs.

Police don't attacked businesses o but miscreants do.

When police misbehave, they are traceable..... You can't trace miscreants and thugs.

What you all have set into motion.......... Let me keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by 2mch(m): 5:41am On Oct 22, 2020
luvmijeje:

When police misbehave, they are traceable..... You can't trace miscreants and thugs.

What is this paid robot saying. All the peoples kids who have been killed and buried by police where are the killers today? Have they faced court and the victims got justice? If so, may you suffer same fate through all your family members.

6 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Guestlander: 5:48am On Oct 22, 2020
luvmijeje:

Like I said earlier, you don't know them. One encounter is all you need, and you don't even have to commit any crime before you become a victim. They are all bastards. Sometimes more deadly than armed robbers and your so called "miscreants "

6 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by luvmijeje(f): 5:54am On Oct 22, 2020
Guestlander:

Like I said earlier, you don't know them. One encounter is all you need, and you don't even have to commit any crime before you become a victim. They are all bastards.

Don't worry na. Shebi you all refuses to see beyond your nose. Instead of you to fight for ways to identify them better, you are fighting for dissolution.

In the next 24 hours, you will get to see thugs and miscreants in action. There is no need to even encounter them.
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by luvmijeje(f): 6:00am On Oct 22, 2020
2mch:

What is this paid robot saying. All the peoples kids who have been killed and buried by police where are the killers today? Have they faced court and the victims got justice? If so, may you suffer same fate through all your family members.
That's what you should have fight for. But your selfishness and your lack of critical thinking led us here. You have put us all risk with your foolish protests.

And I'm sure you are a criminal.
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Guestlander: 6:07am On Oct 22, 2020
luvmijeje:

Don't worry na. Shebi you all refuses to see beyond your nose. Instead of you to fight for ways to identify them better, you are fighting for dissolution.

In the next 24 hours, you will get to see thugs and miscreants in action. There is no need to even encounter them.

The real miscreants are the people who kill innocent people just for the fun of it and get away with crime.
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 22, 2020
That's not him.
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by njelrapheal: 6:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
So in effect, you guys have become the VERY thing you are fighting. Where do we go from here? If you want to defeat SARS by becoming SARS, is that not home goal?
Buena boy comes to mind. Monsters you made
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by SmallmebigGod: 6:35am On Oct 22, 2020
baby124:
They said he killed 12 people. This is a picture of him aiming directly at protesters in Mushin.
Those guys he aimed at were not protesters. They were cultist who wanted to invade the police station and free their own. The gun battle was bilateral. They were shooting too.

1 Like

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Depressed101: 6:35am On Oct 22, 2020
baby124:
good good, I've been so satisfied... Death for dealth.. Any police who is for us should remove clothe now
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 6:41am On Oct 22, 2020
A real officer will waste his bullets on all his enemies and keep the last for himself.

3 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Easn(m): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2020
God bless us.
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by franklingud(m): 7:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Only iron sharpeneth iron
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Denique(f): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2020
baby124:

Heeyah!!! I HOPE he was later freed sha...make e nor be like say person nor HOPE undecided
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by pembisco(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2020
richie240:

"They said he killed 12 people"...proof of d killings?
I can also sit here and say " they said u committed 12 abortions". I bet u'll ask me for proofs, won't u?

Pls, show receipts and stop spreading rumors!
cool
Guy go phuccck your mama while waiting for proof. I guess your papa gave you a proof phurccking ur mama before giving birth to you
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Denique(f): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2020
aremuforlife:
I never know it will be fast like this, but to be sincere the DPO is a big fool, he knows that, that area belongs to the omo ita of lagos, and he seen shooting in daylight.What I expect from him is to calm the situation by calling the leaders of those boys, and make the see reason why the need to embrace dialogue. I hope he is spare.

Spare parts ni undecided

1 Like

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by pembisco(m): 7:33am On Oct 22, 2020
luvmijeje:

That's what you should have fight for. But your selfishness and your lack of critical thinking led us here. You have put us all risk with your foolish protests.

And I'm sure you are a criminal.
Just tell us the animal is your father, at least they'll give you the honor of packing his mutilated body when they are done
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Forsageofficial(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Hateandthunder:
Violence continues as video shows a certain DPO Olosan from Mushin being carted around as as thugs beat him

Video link:
https://mobile.twitter.com/manlikefabulous/status/1319027300588003331

Good news?!! The same needs to be done to former OC Akwauzu Sars, CSP Nwafor!!!!
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Forsageofficial(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Good news?!! The same needs to be done to former OC Akwauzu Sars, CSP Nwafor!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan / Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) / Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.