Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums (32054 Views)

Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow / Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Denique(f): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
99thEnemy:
Check my location grin

Ahan! Congrats!! grin
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by uthlaw: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
if military come waste these useless miscreants now, they will start shouting massacre here and there . Is that not a senior police officer been humiliated in a wheelbarrow so?

This is totally bad and condemnable
if he kills someone from ur family,you won't say rubish!
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by HAccord: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
I heard he died, is this true?
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by pacificom: 12:03am On Oct 24, 2020
Nigeria �� vs Jamaica �� Niger boys don dey overtake jamo for craze nao.
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by naturalwaves: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
naturalwaves:

I just went through some of your posts and I feel sorry for you. You should be in a rehab facility.
Go look for your kind and drag with them.
You will repeat that you are very stewpid the day the supposed killed DPO comes out or when the news is debunked.
You're an evidence of a failed parenting. This is gonna be my last reply to you. The next time I will quote you will be when the news is debunked. By then, you will be too ashamed to reply. In the meantime, stop doing drugs.

@howfarseun,I promised you eediot that I will come back here to quote you when the truth is out. So, here I am eediota. Open the link below and read for yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/6214256/endsars-mushin-dpo-alive-officer
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by naturalwaves: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
howfarseun:
you have no evidence, just obnoxious excuses, you are stupid.

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by naturalwaves: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
howfarseun:
you said you are a withness, where is your evidence? Where is your evidence or you are stupid.
You can now read this to see how stuupid you are :
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by howfarseun(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
naturalwaves:

@howfarseun,I promised you eediot that I will come back here to quote you when the truth is out. So, here I am eediota. Open the link below and read for yourself.

are you just through having hot sex with your mother?
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by naturalwaves: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
howfarseun:
are you just don't having hot sex with your mother?
Lunatic!
Cover your head in shame. I told you I will be back to reply you foool when the truth is out. You're a big disgrace. Kiss the truth, now that you have seen it. What a sensible fellow would have done would be to apologise but your stupiditty won't let you. What an eediot!
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by howfarseun(m): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
buharicow:

Lunatic!
Cover your head in shame. I told you I will be back to reply you foool when the truth is out. You're a big disgrace. Kiss the truth, now that you have seen it. What a sensible fellow would have done would be to apologise but your stupiditty won't let you. What an eediot!
Buhari cow. Meeeeeeehhhhhh. Go Bleep your mother again, oko mother e.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arewa Youths React To Aisha Claim That Two Powerful People Are Frustrating Buhar / Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) / I Will Personally Handle Presidential Election Results Collation, Says Yakubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.