Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums (31610 Views)

Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow / Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons (2) (3) (4)

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by samuelson06(m): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
O Nigeria! cry

What has befallen thee? cry cry
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by SalamRushdie: 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Abeg where did all these thugs come from and how come they were able to locate all Tinubus Businesses with such ease ... something is not adding up

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by SalamRushdie: 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hateandthunder:
Bros leave that thing, when dem dey do us, dem dey pity us?

Anarchy pays no one ..Law and Order

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by hotwax: 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
Let be careful not to have our hands soaked with blood. E fit bounce back ooo. It's getting out of hand but I still blame who ever ordered the soldiers to shoot at the protesters

Nigerian police are like armed robbers, they believe in the guns they have.

They are animals, come and see dead bodies littering everywhere because the police has still not agreed not to shoot at the masses...

as we speak, they are counting dead bodies in Igando. People are looking for a DPO there..His name is on twitter..igando was massacre

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by okpalaAnambra: 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
capitalzero:

They know him. May be he thought police command would transfer him after the killing. Their usual practice!!!!
In any civil unrest, police officers are not safe. Forget their guns!!! Most of them live in the town not barracks. So people know them well.
Wao.. He committed suicide then

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by hotwax: 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:
Abeg where did all these thugs come from and how come they were able to locate all Tinubus Businesses with such ease ... something is not adding up

Tinubu's businesses are everywhere in lagos. Lols...

He owns lagos...

he said "when i go to sleep, lagos goes to sleep" he has the key to lagos treasury in his pocket...

he is the most greedy human being i have ever seen.

17 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
if military come waste these useless miscreants now, they will start shouting massacre here and there . Is that not a senior police officer been humiliated in a wheelbarrow so?

This is totally bad and condemnable
do you realize he wasted 9people yesterday ? 9humans not 9chicken

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Wisestoner007(m): 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
hotwax:

Tinubu's businesses are everywhere in lagos. Lols...

He owns lagos...

he said "when i go to sleep, lagos goes to sleep" he has the key to lagos treasury in his pocket...

he is the most greedy human being i have ever seen.

very greedy animal,and still want to run for presidential seat

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by hotwax: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Wisestoner007:
very greedy animal,and still want to run for presidential seat

his quest for power gave birth to this massacre.

His bid to prove his loyalty to Aso rock, he organiized the massacre

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by bet9ja(m): 12:14am On Oct 22, 2020
This is so sad, his past is catching up on him, he believes in the gun power not knowing that the bullet will surely finished. A big lesson to all the remaining DPOs

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by richie240: 12:19am On Oct 22, 2020
baby124:
They said he killed 12 people. This is a picture of him aiming directly at protesters in Mushin.
"They said he killed 12 people"...proof of d killings?
I can also sit here and say " they said u committed 12 abortions". I bet u'll ask me for proofs, won't u?

Pls, show receipts and stop spreading rumors!

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by baby124: 12:20am On Oct 22, 2020
richie240:

"They said he killed 12 people"...proof of d killings?
I can also sit here and say " they said u committed 12 abortions". I bet I'll ask me for proofs, won't u?

Pls, show receipts and stop spreading rumors!
I should bring the 12 dead bodies for you to eat?

24 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by richie240: 12:23am On Oct 22, 2020
baby124:

I should bring the 12 dead bodies for you to eat?
Good and fair enuff, i hope u wont ask me to provide proofs of ur 12 abortions, after whether adults or foetus, kiill-na-kill!
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by baby124: 12:25am On Oct 22, 2020
richie240:

Good and fair enuff, i hope u wont ask me to provide proofs of ur 12 abortions, after whether adults or foetus, kiill-na-kill!
Go to Mushin and ask them for their sons dead bodies so you can end up in a wheelbarrow looking like living dead.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by richie240: 12:28am On Oct 22, 2020
baby124:

Go to Mushin and ask them for their sons dead bodies so you can end up in a wheelbarrow looking like living dead.
U see ya life na?
Cho-cho,cho-cho upandan.
"Come with receipts of ur allegation" na waec!
Oinnnn!

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by baby124: 12:30am On Oct 22, 2020
richie240:

U see ya life na?
Cho-cho,cho-cho upandan.
"Come with receipts of ur allegation" na waec!
Oinnnn!
You no get liver to go and ask for evidence Na on top internet you de form investigator.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Kelvinhunta: 12:31am On Oct 22, 2020
I wish the security agencies would be sensible for once and know that more shootings results to more violence /attacks from the protesters however, let's be careful
hotwax:

Nigerian police are like armed robbers, they believe in the guns they have.

They are animals, come and see dead bodies littering everywhere because the police has still not agreed not to shoot at the masses...

as we speak, they are counting dead bodies in Igando. People are looking for a DPO there..His name is on twitter..igando was massacre
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by richie240: 12:31am On Oct 22, 2020
baby124:

You no get liver to go and ask for evidence Na on top internet you de form investigator.
U don chop?

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Yankee101: 12:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Let's not resort to physical violence on another human or you'll lose goodwill
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by ibedun: 12:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
So in effect, you guys have become the VERY thing you are fighting. Where do we go from here? If you want to defeat SARS by becoming SARS, is that not home goal?

They are too stupid to understand

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by naija4life247: 12:39am On Oct 22, 2020
The tree of Freedom shall be watered with the blood of the Saints.
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:41am On Oct 22, 2020
Vyzz:
Ntoor...

The shouldnt kill him...

Just collect one of his leg from him and that's okay... Let him leave the rest of his life knowing that he is only breathing because mushin boys willed it...

Bastard

James Nwafor is next... Heard he is in Ghana
I love this comment
sometimes death is merciful

I heard that James Nwafor have been arrested in Ghana

I personally told them to waybill his arm to me I'll pay

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by ibedun: 12:42am On Oct 22, 2020
Yankee101:
Let's not resort to physical violence on another human or you'll lose goodwill

They’ve lost all goodwill. AS for me I will get them all shot!!
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Makawhizzy: 12:42am On Oct 22, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
So in effect, you guys have become the VERY thing you are fighting. Where do we go from here? If you want to defeat SARS by becoming SARS, is that not home goal?
When you finish preaching off the microphone oooo. So the police shooting at unarmed protesters feel it will be as the old times where the people live everything to God or we keep shouting karma will befall them. Don’t worry as scores dey go everybody will think twice cox we all care about the police and military but the same reform they promised was thwarted by them just to discredit the protesters and for no reason murdered them in cold blood.

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by realstars: 12:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Naija vesion of storyline is allways difference from others.
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Makawhizzy: 12:44am On Oct 22, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
if military come waste these useless miscreants now, they will start shouting massacre here and there . Is that not a senior police officer been humiliated in a wheelbarrow so?

Shoot people indiscriminately in your area as well and claim you are an untouchable senior man first. Let’s see what will be the aftermath. Life wey be two way street.
Mtcheeew

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Hateandthunder:
Bros leave that thing, when dem dey do us, dem dey pity us?

You get time to answer that dolt

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:51am On Oct 22, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

Their action is commendable and im very proud of those boys. Those are boys in his area and they know him well. There was a video of a guy shot and blood gushed from his mouth and nose. That was olosan in mushin, under command of this babbon in blue uniform.

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:53am On Oct 22, 2020
baby124:
You never point a gun at your own people! Never shoot your own people like animals because of what? Money and power God punish you Gbakoje... I like how you suffered. For all those you killed in public and secret.

A gun is a big responsibility. It does not make you God because your bullet will still finish...
Im waiting for news of his own death. Let him go join the youths he killed yesterday.

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by HAccord: 12:53am On Oct 22, 2020
I'll give an arm and a leg to see the cannibal CSP James Nwafor dealt with in such humiliating manner.
His day will come.

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by SmartMugu: 1:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
Yoruba Amaka!
Aboki, kwenu!
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by engrchykae(m): 1:12am On Oct 22, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
we cannot always be the victim,it takes a devil to fight a devil

Court Orders NLC, TUC Not To Embark On Strike / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video