Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums (32074 Views)

Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow / Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by fuckpro: 7:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Violence abeg
I know we are angry
But is getting to much
Egypt have conditioned you that's why no amount of oppression is too much for you to bear
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by luvmijeje(f): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2020
pembisco:

Just tell us the animal is your father, at least they'll give you the honor of packing his mutilated body when they are done

Go and sit with your curse. The only thing you know how to do is to curse. Critical thinking will never be one of your skill.
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by EmmySparky(m): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Lol,,, if you come see the real video nko E worse pass.

Naija would only be better when all of us, ages 16 & above, are killed. No one in those ages is humane enough to rule this nation.

They should just ensure all of us, except little children, are exterminated tongue
na u go die first

1 Like

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Vyzz:
Ntoor...

The shouldnt kill him...

Just collect one of his leg from him and that's okay... Let him leave the rest of his life knowing that he is only breathing because mushin boys willed it...

Bastard

James Nwafor is next... Heard he is in Ghana
He who fights monsters should ensure that in fighting them he does not become a monster and if you gaze too long into an abyss the abyss gazes also into you
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Take this message seriously.
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2020
EmmySparky:
na u go die first
In 2face's voice:

Nobody wan die but dem wan go heaven grin

Why we need to celebrate those who lost their lives for this fight cool

1 Like

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2020
Now we are killing ourselves like savages.
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by citygarden(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2020
Didn’t you watch the video how he was killing people like animal? Don’t support jungle justice o. But he deserves it. Try and search for the video and watch it, you will not pity him.

ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
if military come waste these useless miscreants now, they will start shouting massacre here and there . Is that not a senior police officer been humiliated in a wheelbarrow so?

This is totally bad and condemnable
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by VellyG(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2020
I have had a personal encounter with this man and his men during the lock down period, I was on my way back from work I beat the curfew with just some minutes after 10pm.

I pleaded with them to let me go bcoz I was stuck in traffic on third mainland bridge, knowing fully well that ,that very Friday was the day third mainland closure was to take effect.

They impounded my car at Olosan police station. Ask me to join them in their hilux. Took me to over 8 atm machines to withdraw money, unfortunately none of these Atm was able to dispense.

I was taken back to the station and later resorted I transfer the money to one of their accounts. I eventually transfered 10k to them and I was set free. I left there at about 1am that very night.

Please don't hold brief for this men, if you have an encounter with them then u will know they are all beast

5 Likes

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by sayisayi(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2020
Police thought they rule through the gun. They were mistaken. It is through social trust. When that evaporates, the arms are useless.

The social contract was revoked.
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by lanshizzy(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2020
and what about those people he killed are they not human being?
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by FlordFlorez(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2020
What goes around comes around surely.
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Nmezor(f): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Hmmm
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Yameater(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2020
WOOOOOOWWWW!

I COULDN'T EVEN FINISH WATCHING THE VIDEO BECAUSE OF IT'S BRUTALITY
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2020
The region they tagged Coward showing them the way but they romance their own politician and police out there.if 1/3 what happened in Lagos happened across the boards the politician and police will sit right
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Hateandthunder: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Hateandthunder: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2020
Mynd44, Dominique OAM4J
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by naturalwaves: 10:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Hateandthunder:
Violence continues as video shows a certain DPO Olosan from Mushin being carted around as as thugs beat him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGyDZ_ocyiw
Stop spreading fake news. This is not the DPO of Mushin station. This event happened at Awoyaya yesterday. It was a neutral police officer that was going on his own.
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by naturalwaves: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2020
Hateandthunder:
Mynd44, Dominique OAM4J
Wee you keep quiet. Please Dominique, OAM4J, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, do not push this to front page. The information is wrong.
Youths first went to Elemoro police station (around Ibeju lekki) to attempt to burn it down, the police officers defended themeselves and some people died. A youth in this area(which is still a bit far from Elemoro) died in the pandemonium.
When some youths in this area saw a neutral police officer, they killed him and he is the one in the video.
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by naturalwaves: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2020
VellyG:
I have had a personal encounter with this man and his men during the lock down period, I was on my way back from work I beat the curfew with just some minutes after 10pm.

I pleaded with them to let me go bcoz I was stuck in traffic on third mainland bridge, knowing fully well that ,that very Friday was the day third mainland closure was to take effect.

They impounded my car at Olosan police station. Ask me to join them in their hilux. Took me to over 8 atm machines to withdraw money, unfortunately none of these Atm was able to dispense.

I was taken back to the station and later resorted I transfer the money to one of their accounts. I eventually transfered 10k to them and I was set free. I left there at about 1am that very night.

Please don't hold brief for this men, if you have an encounter with them then u will know they are all beast
The news is fake
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by naturalwaves: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2020
baby124:
You never point a gun at your own people! Never shoot your own people like animals because of what? Money and power God punish you Gbakoje... I like how you suffered. For all those you killed in public and secret.

A gun is a big responsibility. It does not make you God because your bullet will still finish...
This news is fake.
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Minjim: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Sunofgod:

Then what?
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Minjim: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2020
naturalwaves:

Stop spreading fake news. This is not the DPO of Mushin station. This event happened at Awoyaya yesterday. It was a neutral police officer that was going on his own.

Thank you

But why are those people so blood thirsty?

I hope they did not kill that man
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by GreaterFuture(m): 11:10am On Oct 22, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Lol,,,

Naija would only be better when all of us, ages 16 & above, are killed. No one in those ages is humane enough to rule this nation.

They should just ensure all of us, except little children, are exterminated tongue
Serious oh

1 Like

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by GreaterFuture(m): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2020
hotwax:

He owns lagos...

he said "when i go to sleep, lagos goes to sleep" he has the key to lagos treasury in his pocket...

@bolded did he Actually say that
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by naturalwaves: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Minjim:

Thank you

But why are those people so blood thirsty?

I hope they did not kill that man
They killed him and roasted him. Most of the youths are senseless.
Just because they heard thatt police stations are being burnt on the mainland, they headed to the nearest one here (Elemoro) and wanted to do same. Do they expect police officers to fold their arms and get burnt? The officers protected themselves by shooting to make them leave. In the process, some of the senseless youths died. One of them lives around Awoyaya here. Now, they saw a neutral officer around Awoyaya axus which is a bit far to the Elemoro police station. They caught him and started beating him as shown in the video. The police man is innocent and was just on a bike moving on his own. He wasn't even on his uniform but they recognised him as a police officer. That was how he was killed o and roasted. Very seneseless set of people.
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Coldie(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Peaceful protesters
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by raphy(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
if military come waste these useless miscreants now, they will start shouting massacre here and there . Is that not a senior police officer been humiliated in a wheelbarrow so?

This is totally bad and condemnable

you are an inglorious bastard if they kill ur brother or sister u won't be saying this trash.

to give u to these guys de hungry me.

stupid isiewu

don't try to mention these guys will come for u they are everywhere...just negedu..or u may regret it
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by sisisioge: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
I'm not seeing him really hurt fa shocked

The MF should get the exact treatment he gave to others! Fair enough

1 Like

Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by chatinent: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mehn. Fuel no dey?
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by IamPlato(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hateandthunder:
Bros leave that thing, when dem dey do us, dem dey pity us?
there is no difference between you and them
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Jeromejnr(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
SegFault:

He who fights monsters should ensure that in fighting them he does not become a monster and if you gaze too long into an abyss the abyss gazes also into you
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Take this message seriously.

Even though we try to get your message, Nietzsche was a very deluded philosopher.

Thank you.
Re: DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Even though we try to get your message, Nietzsche was a very deluded philosopher.

Thank you.
gringrin trash, he is seen as one of the greatest philosophers of all time so shut your trap up, you can do research on that.
I wasn't even talking to you, see who is calling someone deluded. Don't quote me again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife & Son Of Atiku’s Security Detail Kidnapped / Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada / Abdul Jalal, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram's Explosive Device(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.