Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet (71778 Views)

Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Edeyoung:

The police who couldn't protect us youre the aboki, thesame police who still were not protecting us, what do you call protection, the police you call and dey dont pick nonsense
Talk coming from oldman like you with andriod phones, old people like you are the problems we must erase from the country old people who think archaic

Thesame police that are shooting peaceful protesters currently at benin ,

Oldman go and sit down, we are coming for the government soon, and most of them are on d run currently

If you're scared they will start terrozing you because they burnt incompetent npf stations in the country then you should go and buy a gun and protect yourself from your imaginary hoodlums

The government are the ones burning the police stations and setting set the protesters up

Either youre an aboki or you work for npf

Government is trying to outsmart you and you keep getting yourself played. Many kids are not just smart.
Kill all the police in your community and let's see what happens.
Many of you kids are dumb, and you're too dumb to accept you're dumb. When you still see a wise person advising, you continue arguing.

When we start hearing hoodlums attacking people here and there, I will mention you on such threads.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Edeyoung: 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Government is trying to outsmart you and you keep getting yourself played. Many kids are not just smart.
Kill all the police in your community and let's see what happens.
Many of you kids are dumb, and you're too dumb to accept you're dumb. When you still see a wise person advising, you continue arguing.

When we start hearing hoodlums attacking people here and there, I will mention you on such threads.

Like old men like you were wise and we came to meet this mess

Please hold it,

Government that so outsmarted your generation

Nonsense
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Edeyoung:

Like old men like you were wise and we came to meet this mess

Please hold it,

Government that so outsmarted your generation

Nonsense

Alright.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by HandsomeBlack: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
No turning back.

The martyr has finally donated his blood to Nigeria.
This your image has deep meanings

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by megley(f): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Someone will come from somewhere now and say"No o, i didnt die o. i'm alive and well"

After all nobody died.
They're all just made up stories abi?

Even the shootings at the toll gate is all a figment of our imaginations!!
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by blackkoko(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
angry
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
DDexter99:

Guy, you are a GENIUS....
If only PMB had a brain...
If only his special adviser had a brain....
If only his wife the first Lady had a brain....
If only this present Government had a brain....

This would not have been anything DIFFICULT to do, but no, they don't have brains embarassed

Or maybe they know what to do but choose not. Maybe they thought it was business as usual.

Genius ke, I go disappoint you ooo baba grin
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by SexytorresE(f): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
He will also come out and say “he wasn’t dead” I’m seeing things today grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car / Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.